Subliminal Talk

Full Version: You can ONLY purchase Indigo Mind Labs subliminals from the Indigo Mind Labs website!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pirate scammer scum are everywhere these days, and chasing them down is like dealing with a cockroach infestation.  For every one you kill, more spring up in their place.

If you come across any program I have made and it's for sale somewhere other than Subliminal-Shop.com, it is pirated.  And because it's pirated, it will trigger the Anti-Piracy scripting when you use it, even if you didn't know it was pirated, even if you paid the scammer pirate scum for it.  Then you'll have to deal with the AP script activating, and pay the full normal price on top of whatever the scammer pirate charged you for it in order to de-activate the AP scripting.

So if you ever see my programs available for sale somewhere else, and I have not indicated here on the forum that I am selling them there, they are pirated and you will not be happy with the results of activating the Anti-Piracy scripting in the program, or having to pay full price to de-activate it.  Don't buy it if it's for sale somewhere else, not only for that reason, but also because you don't know whether or not it is a legitimate copy or something that's been tampered with.  It is not safe to use, and it is not safe to buy.

ONLY buy Indigo Mind Labs subliminals from Indigo Mind Labs at Subliminal-Shop.com unless I personally tell you on this forum that I am selling my programs somewhere else - which I don't see me doing anytime soon!