Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW STEPS in life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well, I am glad I joined this recently and thanks to Ultra Sonic Subliminals Products (Positive thinking and Ultra Success) I got out of a deep depression due to unresolved issues of this year, especially after being dumped by a lady with whom I had a crush for years. Thanks to my new "me" (Develop an Aura Of Sexiness and Maximum Confidence with Women) which KICK ASS, I was able to have a relationship with her which only lasted a month!!! .... but then come my new issues.

For some particular reasons, I seem to get stuck at everything I do in life, whether it comes to business ventures, jobs, or relationships (Let me say that I do not have trouble hooking, kissing, or getting laid with women). However, nothing seems to last and in recent years I have believed that I SUFFER FROM "BAD LUCK". Whenever there is a good opportunity in business, relationships I ALWAYS try to seize it (of course after looking at risks and minimizing them... I am not bold at anything in life). Nevertheless, things start OK and then all the sudden someting UNEXPECTED and UNPREDICTABLE happens and the "tower falls apart". For instance, I have had 11 falied relationships in which my partner dumps me for no REASON at all. Also, I have had two business ventures which to the eyes of other companies and experts were a GUARANTEED SUCCESS (one was an exclusive emerald-jewelry making venture in Colombia in which I had no competition and the other was the Commemorative ring for the 2010 FIFA Men's World Cup). They failed altogether, and I have lost over 250,000 USD of my and somebody else's money!!!!

The "Positive Thinking" and "Ultra Success" subliminals definetely give the upbeat sensation and fueled me every morning with new ideas, desires, dreams, etc.... but I was never able to materialize SOMETHING tangble and lasting!

Now comes the problem: FIX IT or at least program my mind and, by the law of attraction, change my surroundings and my reality into something worth of being called SUCCESS AT WHAT I DO BEST!

I have in mind the AM (alpha male) set as a general aid, and to target my issues the Luck Magnifier / Everything is Possible with Manifest Unlimited Wealth, Abundance & Success. That would be three at a time. Instead of AM, perhaps I could use something to attract my ideal soulmate (I have always wanted to get married... sex for me is no longer a goal or something I strive for... it has become meaningless unless I actually share a deep relationship. But, I do not know how to make relationships last... could be bad luck too!).

Anyways, I accept suggestions as I want to make myself a good "New year" present. But, most importantly, Shannon's suggestions is what I really need.

Thanks beforehand,
Carlos Mosquera (Bogotá, Colombia)
Carlos, you could not use all of those at once even if you wanted to. The programs are too advanced to use all at once like that. This post should help clarify that:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once

Then there is the problem that MUWAS is not available because it didn't work as well as I wanted, and I have yet to figure out how to change that.

I will suggest something after I have some rest and can think straight.
(12-30-2011, 11:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Carlos, you could not use all of those at once even if you wanted to. The programs are too advanced to use all at once like that. This post should help clarify that:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once

Then there is the problem that MUWAS is not available because it didn't work as well as I wanted, and I have yet to figure out how to change that.

I will suggest something after I have some rest and can think straight.

Thanks, I shall wait for the follow up! By the way, I wish you a Happy and successful new year 2012!

Carlos M.

Since there is no response, and since I think I will go one at a time, I will just start conbinning ultra success and Luck magnifier. I will stop using positive thinking altogether and perhaps rehearse when needed but NEVER USING more than 2 per day as instructed!

Carlos Mosquera
Sorry about that. There has been a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes around here for me to deal with lately.

US and LM are similar programs. I don't know if anyone has reported using them together before, but it should be interesting to see how they work together for you. They should increase each other's effects in a synergistic manner.
I used US alone and I intend to use LM at some point of time in the future.
It would be great to read about your results.Please start a journal.
US is an awesome subliminal.

US makes things a lot better.Have you thought using Think Like a Millionaire?
It seems like it targets better the financial issues and it deals more specifically with habits and money.