Subliminal Talk

Full Version: K-Train's OF 5.75G Journal: The Other Side of Fear is Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you just want to read about the effects amd my personal progress skip down to the section that says “Effects of Overcoming Fear 5.75G”. 

Normally I’d be afraid of posting a journal due to fear of commitment but, well, here I am! Been using Overcoming Fear 5.75G (OF 5.75G) since around it’s time of release and am on my 2nd off day so I’ll be back on it Sunday night 6/28. This is a long post so I’ll make sure to put headers throughout so you can find the section you care about because I want this journal to be viewer friendly. Let’s break down this sh*t.

How it works - Smoothness and Turbulence/Resistance
Smoothness of OF 5.75G

One of the biggest differences between OF 5.75G (or the FRM 4.9 in general)  is the smoothness of the program (the word “smooth” will be used repeatedly during this post). One of the most common complaints that users on this forum have presented with current day IML subliminal programs is the energy drain associated with the programs. Even the DRS, which is arguably one of the most popular subliminals released in the past 12 months, can cause a good deal of energy drain. OF 5.75G’s energy drain is not as high as most of its predecessors and it's quite possible to make it through most of the day without issue. Where the energy drain becomes apparent is usually towards the end of the day near bedtime. Often I’ll be up until the wee hours of the night and suddenly feel extremely tired to the point that I simply pass out on my bed although I have a personal history of this periodically so this could be just me. 

Turbulence/Resistance on OF 5.75G

As far as turbulence/resistances goes and uncomfortable feelings rising from the program...well it's practically nil for me. Past FRM supported programs would normally cause anxiety, crazy-ass nightmares, feelings of depression, etc. in its users but OF 5.75G, again, is smooooooooth. Outside of the crazy-ass dreams (often related to overcoming fears) during my waking moments I noticed very little as far as resistance/turbulence. That doesn’t mean resistance isn’t present, because I’ll still hesitate to do certain things (often related to productivity) or I’ll engage in distracting behavior (masturbation) however the guilt/shame normally associated with it is quite reduced if not non-existent. Quite frankly, one of the only ways I can actually tell there’s resistance is when I hesitate to do something because it usually is an indicator of fear. Those moments are becoming more and more fleeting with time. Also for full disclosure I had previously been running MHS 5.75G and did not take the recommended break. No turbulence discernible.

Effects of Overcoming Fear 5.75G
Signs of Progress on OF 5.75G 

Well the fact that I’m on the forum and posting is a sign of progress! OF 5.75G’s smooooothness shows itself once again when it comes to the effects. The program goes in, identifies the fears and gets to work but does its magic behind the scenes. The program had been affecting me for at least 1-2 weeks prior to the release. Normally I worry/fear talking about TID’s because I’ve used programs before (DMSI) where the TIDs were incredible up to the program’s release but once I started using the program the effects crashed. Not the case so far with OF 5.75G in fact here’s a list of progress I’ve made:
  • Less hesitation when doing tasks. Ex.) My dad asked me to come out and help out one of our relatives whose mower was broke down and needed help pushing it back on the trailer. I simply got up and said “Ok, let’s do it”. This effect also has the added bonus of allowing me to work more efficiently and focus somewhat easier
    • Procrastination in general is lower however I still get distracted and still don’t do things when I need them to BUT if I focus on what needs to be done and make a conscious effort to start doing it the push back from my subconscious is diminished.

• Calmness- this has been reported by a lot of users and it's the same case for me. The internal chatter that I normally have in my brain that’s centered around negative bs is heavily reduced to the point that it's  not noticeable. I believe this effect is further accentuated by the presence of the DRS which at full power can block out negativity and can elicit a similar response. Which leads to the next point...
  • Interactions between the DRS and FRM 4.9 - OF 5.75G is actually a combination of both the DRS (Directional Reflection Shield) and Fear Remover 4.9 and the effects are quite positive. For starters, the DRS main positive is that it deflects and prevents negativity and BS from affecting you (assuming you use it properly) and allows you to maintain whatever state you’re currently in. The problem of course is that the DRS doesn’t directly deal with any internal turmoil within its user which is where FRM comes in. FRM 4.9 works from the inside out by numbing the fear response and helping its user work through their fears which reduces the anxiety and internal negative chatter. The result of these two combined is reduced fear/anxiety on the inside and a powerful shield that keeps the user’s mood/energy safe from outside influences. The DRS is hands down one of my favorite IML sublminals and its inclusion here is greatly appreciated.
  • Positive outlook and reduced negative desires - One of my biggest fears when it came to removing fear was the thought of all those negative experiences, injustices, and past traumas suddenly being unshackled upon the world resulting in me becoming a huge @sshole. OF 5.75G is clever in this regard. As it removes the fear it replaces it with positive emotions which allows me to be more direct with people but respectfu and with the end goal being peace  between us and not necessarily violence and retribution. I would hazard to guess that this is the work of Shannon’s balancing statements that he hinted at earlier. Don’t get it twisted though, OF has made me more willing to be confrontational and I have no doubt its users will be able to defend themselves if need be from physical harm however the program does a good job with balancing those things out. In simple terms, rather than being a fearlessly vindictive and violent person due to the absence of fear OF’s balancing statements encourage me to become a fearlessly positive and good natured person although lapses (will discuss later). I feel that the DRS helps with this also by reflecting BS from other people and helping maintain this positive outlook. In fact, I would hazard to guess that for me personally, part of the reason why I started becoming progressively more negative in my life was due to fear of being criticized for being happy. 
What I’ll be Looking for in the Future

The main thing I want to see with OF 5.75G is how it deals with fear of success and fear of commitment and conflict as it relates to women. Without getting lengthy, most of my issues related to women are related to not wanting to be “too good” out of fear of dealing with a lot of BS that can and often does come with consistent success with women so any progress here will be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks for your detailed report, and also your formatting choices.  It's a good read that's easy to read!
@Ruffian : thanks bro! That was the goal and I'm glad that its being accomplished!

**Week 2, Day 1 on OF 5.75G**
Why You Shouldn't Stop OF 5.75G Too Soon

Chinks in the Armor of Fearlessness

So yesterday leading up  to my night time exposure to OF was a reminder of why you shouldn't stop OF 5.75G too soon. Throughout the day I noticed that chinks in my fearless armor appearing. Little bit of self doubt here. A little bit of overthinking there. I was listening to a rap song and the lyrics jogged up painful memories regarding women and sexuality overall. Now to be fair, these memories didn't f*ck me up as much as they would have but I've become used to not feeling any discomfort so this is odd to say the least. This is a testament to the new jump in power because the naturalizer in the program made it to where by the end of the 6 days on OF I genuinely was comfortable with the new me. Ironically, I began to fear returning to the "old" me. These sensations and feelings were numbed but stronger than what I've noticed in the past few days (which was almost nothing).

Digging up the past and the web of fears

As mentioned before, OF must be hitting on some deep stuff. A detriment to the program's naturalizer and effectiveness is that you begin to get this euphoric sense of confidence and belief that nothing can hurt you. This is most likely because "weaker" and less "anchored" fears are the ones that are dug up and removed the quickest but the real test is when the other fears start getting targeted such as those related to women and those with deep roots such as fear around conflict. 
  • The Fear of Conflict - this is an interesting one for me because getting into fights was a part of my childhood. Most of them were W's. Some not so much. Such is life. So it's interesting that this fear even exists but I'm beginning to believe that this fear is simultaneously implicated in a web of other fears such as (1) Fear of Criticism (2) Fear of Rejection (3) Fear of Being Alone. It is my strong opinion that those 3 fears exists in most men (or people in general) to a certain degree however in my own personal life I've found that the men who were the most "Alpha" had a diminished presence of these fears or at minimum weren't afraid of facing these fears head on. I would also argue that the fear of being alone is probably at the center because humans are social creatures and it stands to reason that we are hardwired to avoid being alone and to remain in groups purely for survival. 
Final Thoughts on The Web of Fear and the Future of DMSI

Alan Roger Currie in his book Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking  and also in some of his other works claims (and I'm paraphrasing) that a man cannot effectively womanize or be alpha if they possess a fear of negative subjective criticisms (particularly from women), a fear of rejection (particularly from women), and a lack of balls and back bone (confidence). as Shannon himself stated here in @mrsteve's journal:

(06-27-2020, 09:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]A lack of fear is attractive to women.  It can come in the form of stillness, or confidence.  They both attract women, but for very different reasons.

So the success of OF 5.75G will give us all a hint at what a future DMSI could do because its effort to eradicate ALL fears will, at least in some people, inevitably result in it tackling fears that are preventing guys from being successful with women. Here's hoping the outcome is good. Thanks for reading.
You are right about the fears concerning women. I'm a fan of ARC. I'm even a patron of him on patreon. The fears he talks about stopping men from being truly mode 1, I do have them at some level.

If OF can help me to eliminate those fears, this is going to be a life changing experience...
(06-29-2020, 07:11 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]
You are right about the fears concerning women. I'm a fan of ARC. I'm even a patron of him on patreon. The fears he talks about stopping men from being truly mode 1, I do have them at some level.

If OF can help me to eliminate those fears, this is going to be a life changing experience...

A fellow ARC fan! What's good bro! Yeah bro, I honestly feel that if OF clears those fears I feel like 80-95% of the issues guys have with executing DMSI will fall by the wayside. Here's hoping it does. 

Week 2, Day 2 OF 5.75G

Subconscious Resistance

This day has been all about resistance. I've felt moody and somewhat irritable and this is even with my improved health and with a good night's sleep. One of the best nights of sleeps I've had in a while and I've felt angry and irritable all day. I've tried to keep it in check and prevent myself from snapping on people but its been a challenge. 
I've also been procrastinating off and on all day however I can tell my subconscious isn't able to completely win because I've managed to get off my ass in spurts and get things done. I also notice that when I actually start doing the task (such as writing this post) there's very little if any fear.

Fears Confronted or Conquered

• Frog Phobia - I F*CKING HATE FROGS!!! It's a childhood phobia and I can't stand looking at them and seeing them in real life. Most of my life I've had a colossal fear of them. In the summertime I sometimes have frogs on my steps and when growing up my parents (or me when I got older) would have to sweep them off. The other night when I got home I saw a frog on my doorstep. I walked up to it and kicked it off the steps. Was there some fear? A little, especially when the damn thing didn't leave after the first kick but the fact that I even attempted this was incredible because that immense fear that would normally be present was severely reduced.

•  Bugs - yep. Not much of a fan of bugs either. I had a GIGANTIC grasshopper get into the house. I saw it and calmly grabbed some Raid. Spray, smash, pick up with napkins (did I mention this thing was huge?) and promptly flushed it down the toilet. Fear level 2/10. 

Final Thoughts

I can tell that FRM 4.9 is a massive upgrade from previous versions. Normally, when i faced resistance in past FRMs my subconscious would cooperate to an extent and then fight off the programming which led to loads and loads of resistance. Today I resisted but I still moved forward. Hoping this continues. Thanks for reading.
(06-30-2020, 08:11 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2020, 07:11 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]

A fellow ARC fan! What's good bro! Yeah bro, I honestly feel that if OF clears those fears I feel like 80-95% of the issues guys have with executing DMSI will fall by the wayside. Here's hoping it does. 

Week 2, Day 2 OF 5.75G

Subconscious Resistance

This day has been all about resistance. I've felt moody and somewhat irritable and this is even with my improved health and with a good night's sleep. One of the best nights of sleeps I've had in a while and I've felt angry and irritable all day. I've tried to keep it in check and prevent myself from snapping on people but its been a challenge. 
I've also been procrastinating off and on all day however I can tell my subconscious isn't able to completely win because I've managed to get off my ass in spurts and get things done. I also notice that when I actually start doing the task (such as writing this post) there's very little if any fear.

Fears Confronted or Conquered

• Frog Phobia - I F*CKING HATE FROGS!!! It's a childhood phobia and I can't stand looking at them and seeing them in real life. Most of my life I've had a colossal fear of them. In the summertime I sometimes have frogs on my steps and when growing up my parents (or me when I got older) would have to sweep them off. The other night when I got home I saw a frog on my doorstep. I walked up to it and kicked it off the steps. Was there some fear? A little, especially when the damn thing didn't leave after the first kick but the fact that I even attempted this was incredible because that immense fear that would normally be present was severely reduced.

•  Bugs - yep. Not much of a fan of bugs either. I had a GIGANTIC grasshopper get into the house. I saw it and calmly grabbed some Raid. Spray, smash, pick up with napkins (did I mention this thing was huge?) and promptly flushed it down the toilet. Fear level 2/10. 

Final Thoughts

I can tell that FRM 4.9 is a massive upgrade from previous versions. Normally, when i faced resistance in past FRMs my subconscious would cooperate to an extent and then fight off the programming which led to loads and loads of resistance. Today I resisted but I still moved forward. Hoping this continues. Thanks for reading.

K-Trian,I am so deeply grateful to you for sharing as openly,as clearing as ya do,including your beautiful formatting, damn man,I feel like a  3rd grader when I see how you post,but hey Im digging it , right on thru my heart. today I feel deeply at ease and groovy as hell,dude. I swear to yawl som-a-that FRM 4.9 is rubbin off,going with me,in the last 7 days,noticably!! empowering!!

I feel so thank you for so many things right now,deep down,I have tears in my eyes of relief and thanks as I listen to Joni Mitchell's "Miles of Isles' album from 1974. I Just wanted to say Peace and Love Man, you are indeed one Deep & aware MutherFo!! That goes for RTBoss,too!! (Not trying to exclude any one here!) Thank you!!

OF is stupendous and as I've said to Shannon,once before and Im shure I will dig in and say it again.... this FRM 4.9 is historic  and thats my deep & aware fellow is some real ,real shit!! good day and more healing power to ya, along your journey, this week and month,welcome to July!!! Peace.  Keith.
(07-01-2020, 10:50 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ] K-Train,I am so deeply grateful to you for sharing as openly,as clearing as ya do,including your beautiful formatting, damn man,I feel like a  3rd grader when I see how you post,but hey Im digging it , right on thru my heart. today I feel deeply at ease and groovy as hell,dude. I swear to yawl som-a-that  FRM 4.9 is rubbin off,going with me,in the last 7 days,noticably!! empowering!!

I feel so thank you for so many things right now,deep down,I have tears in my eyes of relief and thanks as I listen to Joni Mitchell's "Miles of Isles' album from 1974. I Just wanted to say Peace and Love Man, you are indeed one Deep  & aware MutherFo!! That goes for RTBoss,too!! (Not trying to exclude any one here!)  Thank you!!

OF is stupendous and as I've said to Shannon,once before and Im shure I will dig in and say it again.... this FRM 4.9 is historic  and thats my  deep & aware fellow is some real ,real shit!! good day and more healing power to ya, along your journey, this week and month,welcome to July!!! Peace.  Keith.

Absolutely man! Even with some of the bumps I'm taking along the way the progress that I'm seeing from FRM 4.9 is unquestionable. When it's at its peak I feel extremely grateful and positive about everyone and everything around me. I'm glad some of FRM is rubbing off on you brother, I'm anxious to see how things go for you whenever Shannon adds this to USLM.

Also, thanks again for the positive feedback on my journal format. I personally view this site in mobile format mostly because of how often I use my phone but I also read others journals and from that I wanted my journal to be easy to read and well organized for people who follow it. I'm so glad that my formatting choices are being well received. Peace and love to ya brother!
Week 2; 3rd off Day; OF 5.75G
 As always, this journal entry is nicely divided into sections. If you’re more interested in a truly amazing showcase of my progress on OF 5.75G skip down to the section titled “The Storm”. I’ll also be adding Tldr’s to the end of certain sections for those of you who want to skim and get the general gist of the entry.

Attempts at Resistance

My subconscious has begun enacting a couple tricks in order to make me avoid the program. For the purpose of simplicity I'll simply list the type of resistance and then explain how I've tried to resist.

Type 3: Agitation And Upset - I've mentioned this earlier in this journal but I'm finding that in this week most days I'm irritated and negative for almost no apparent reason. Even people close to me or people who mean no harm are irritating to me for almost no reason. When I was a child and my parents made me do something I didn't want to do (clean my room/homework) what I would do in protest is get agitated but hide it from them to avoid getting a spanking. However, I would also move slower, and complete the task at a snail's pace which was my way of saying "I'll do what you say but I'm going to make you wait as punishment for forcing me to do this." I'm positive that this is why with some programs (DMSI) change was so slow because my inner child was like "fine, I'll do it...on my time frame".

Type 5: Self Delusion and Type 13: Hidden Execution - These two are going hand in hand. My mind tried convincing me that I didn't make any progress, that the program isn't working for me anymore,  and that the first week was essentially a fluke. This is BS because my procrastination is dropping day by day and I've noticed that certain fears are either gone or have become so insignificant that I can barely feel them anymore.

Type 16: Don't Think, Don't Execute - And here we go, the thing that's tying it all together. So throughout this entire week my sex drive went up and I started fapping up a storm all of a sudden when the week before my desire to fap was at ZERO. This has led me to not be as clear headed and aware and made me stop thinking. By not thinking I can not consider all the ways that fear held me back, not think about how the elimination of current fears opens up new doors, and this leads to an attempt at self-delusion and hiding execution of the script.

What's the positive behind all this? Well number 1, I'm AWARE of what's going on. Number 2, I'm still making progress and I have no desire to stop. So no running away....unless DMSI 3.3.3 comes out. 

Tldr; Subconscious is trying to use methods of resistance it used successfully in the past but OF 5.75G’s technology is too damn strong.

The Fear of Being Abandoned- The Source Discovered

Without getting too lengthy, I had a terrible breakup years ago that I allowed to cause me to revert back to a dismissive/fearful attachment style. I won’t get too in depth about attachment theory and attachment styles but here’s the simple gist of how it affects me: I avoid creating in depth relationships with people, I instinctively distrust almost everyone (especially women), and I prefer to be alone/seek casual relationships that do not require me to get too close to people emotionally. Based on my research and my own self-reflection this is due to fear of abandonment and true intimacy. This had been something that technically existed since childhood but conscious self-improvement stifled its growth and impact until recent years.

Reading all the above makes it obvious why I subconsciously wouldn’t allow DMSI to execute consistently - the program is trying to bring women to me but it’s hard to do it when I push them away on a subconscious level even though the desire is there consciously. 

Tldr; Fear of Abandonment and Intimacy directly contradict DMSI’s goals and are probably the main reason I never fully executed DMSI.
 The Storm

This weekend on the 4th of July I went fishing with a lot of my family. It was extremely relaxing thanks to the work of OF 5.75G and the absence of a lot of fear. The highlight of the trip was when we were out on the river attempting to get the boat gassed up and a storm came through. Thunder, rain, and lightning. Everyone was nervous...except me. Even seeing the lightning strike multiple times didn’t faze me. Everyone except my uncle and I got off the boat when we docked to gas up. I stayed with him the entire time on the water making sure we got the boat securely fastened and stayed perfectly calm while the wind, rain, and lightning raged around us. I’ll toot my own horn here and say this was probably one of my most bad ass moments to date. Moreover, I actually felt like a MAN for being able to hang in there and stay calm. Just to have that moment makes this program worth double what I paid.

Tldr; Bad storm appeared while me and the family were out at sea and I wasn’t scared even with the threat of a lightning strike.

Miscellaneous Signs of Progress
  • Walked around house butt-ass naked with zero negative chatter - not something I do unless my body is in good shape and right now it's most definitely not but...I didn’t care
  • Procrastination is still lowering. Productivity is improving as well.
  • My dad and I are both fans of the same team and he was questioning why I wasn’t more optimistic and flamboyant about the team - I told him I was optimistic but that I also wasn’t going to start acting out of character to please him and to “prove” something.
I really appreciate the depth of reporting.
(07-06-2020, 09:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I really appreciate the depth of reporting.

Glad to help out Shannon! I feel that me reporting helps with two things. 1) Overcoming my fear of being vulnerable 2) Helps YOU make better products and 3) This helps me gather feedback on this reporting style because I want my DMSI journal to flow similar to this one and be as viewer/reader friendly.
Week 3/Day 1/OF 5.75G 

Hello readers and welcome back! Nice report today. I’ll be talking about how OF 5.75G seems to be helping me become more attractive to women. If you want to skip directly to that section look for the section titled “OF 5.75G and Women". Reminder: if you want to skim through look for the "tldr's" at the end of each section and it will give you a summary of that section.

Procrastination Reduction

Towards the tail end of my off days for OF I started noticing less and less procrastination. Starting Sunday I began writing down a to-do list which isn’t new for me because I’ve done this periodically in the past. The difference is that with OF I’m able to complete almost everything on the list with very little hesitation or push back from my subconscious. In other words, I see it, I say “this needs to be done” and I get it done. This has allowed me to improve my productivity immensely. I have used Overcome Procrastination 4G multiple times in the past. It was a staple for me during school but right now OF 5.75G blows it out of the water because it cuts the legs from under the fear causing the procrastination which then means that the only thing stopping me from doing something is....me.

Tldr; Procrastination is being reduced even more on OF 5.75G

Fearless Flow

This is tied up and connected to the lack of procrastination. Today my mind was very clear and chatter free. This meant that everything I thought and wanted to do...I did it. Yesterday I needed to workout at least 10 minutes in order to complete everything on my agenda. I looked out the window, saw it was getting a little late but I said “I’ve got enough daylight so let’s get this going” and changed and went for a quick 15 minute jog. No mental push back. I had to make a phone call and let a close friend know something personal and while initially there was a slight twinge of fear but I pushed forward and made the call and had a fear level of 1/10. 

Another benefit of being in this fearless flow is that I feel extremely happy and positive. When I got to work I was much more expressive and willing to chat with my coworkers. Even people who I normally don’t speak with much or who usually have an attitude were quickly disarmed when I came around and I even spoke with a couple of them. My work skills also are boosted because now I’m able to focus better, so much that I even outpaced one of my other coworkers to the point to where he said “oh wow you’re done already?” I can truthfully say that being able to focus was difficult for me in the past because I was always thinking about BS and worrying about stuff which slowed me down and caused me to take much longer on assignments.

Tldr; Work productivity increased due to less negative chatter.

OF 5.75G and Women

Today has been...enlightening. I’ve been going around just chatting up the ladies around the job (no sexual shit...I ain’t trying to get hit with no #metoo BS). Man these women are eating it up. Normally when I’m in a good mood I can be quite expressive and whatever but I’m picking up on some subtle shifts with these women. The way some of them light up when I come around, the look in their eyes....man this program is some other shit. Prime example: female coworker that I rarely see but I had a good convo with her last week. Seen her today as I was walking around on break and saw her as she was cleaning. The look in her eye when she saw me was priceless. For the fellas, you know how you’d look at a woman who you were enamored by back in grade school? Yeah, she shot me THAT kind of look. 

One of the great things about all this is....I’m honestly not trying. I’m not going out of my way to make any of this happen. I’m literally just being me. I ain’t spitting game (yet) or trying to mack on these women. I’m walking around, being friendly, enjoying being fearless, and that’s it.

Tldr; Receiving more female attention comparable to Aura of Sexiness/ BIABW.

Revisiting the Web of Fears

A benefit of being an introvert and also keeping this journal is that I can keep tabs on myself easier. Earlier on in this journal I mentioned the “web of fears” essentially talking about how as a man it's my opinion that being afraid of rejection and negative subjective criticism. For myself, I know that my subconscious fear of abandonment and intimacy have periodically f*cked me over and prevented me from getting the type of success I knew I could. Here’s the thing though, we know that fear has the ability to branch out and create new fears and new issues. So this means theoretically that the elimination of one fear could potentially lead to the dissolution of a host of other fears.

Let’s look at the fear of rejection. Rejection is a common almost universal fear among many people and especially men. If you fear rejection you won’t talk to women. Even if you do talk to a woman guess what? Your fear of rejection will prevent you from saying what’s on your mind and will cause you to walk on eggshells so you don’t say something stupid. Extend that fear to job applications. You want a job but you don’t want to “look stupid” or “foolish” if your application gets rejected so you don’t apply or procrastinate on applying. So on and so on. What I’m discovering is that those core wounds that I have within myself from childhood (fear of abandonment and intimacy) really boil down to just the fear of rejection. My caregivers at some point in time would  reject me for not being tough which leads to me forcing myself to try and be less reliant on them and fear dependence/intimacy because it might make me look “weak”. My peers in grade school rejected me for how I looked at the time and that lead to them ganging up on me multiple times and twisting shit even when I beat their ass which leads to → fear of success because if I get too successful the kids from grade school will try to gang up on me again and try to tear me down. 

That feeling of being abandoned (aka REJECTED) was painful thus my brain decided to keep people at arm's length and confidently assume they couldn’t be trusted. Fear of intimacy develops because I subconsciously don’t trust loved ones or people who say they care about me because they might abandon me (aka REJECT me) as soon as I display any sign of weakness thus leading to me having casual relationships but never being willing to care too much about the woman I was with and if I started to care I would self-sabotage the relationship to prevent myself from developing feelings which could lead to me looking weak which could lead to them….yup, you guessed it, rejecting me. 

I believe this is why I’m feeling so good right now and expressive. That fear of rejection is being dissolved and it's making a lot of other things go away as well.

Tldr; My core fears which are fear of abandonment and fear of intimacy are actually rooted in the fear of rejection and its dissolution is improving my life.

Final Thoughts

This post is already crazy long so I’ll end it in this section. OF 5.75G is a damn good product when it starts kicking in. I cannot speak for everyone else but this program is quite frankly under priced IMO. I’m glad that Shannon took the COVID-19 pandemic into consideration and did not raise price but when the pandemic ends I fully expect Overcome Fear 6G to be more expensive. In a separate post I’d like to discuss OF and DMSI further but I’ll stop here. 

Thanks for reading and remember, if you want to read through this journal quicker, look for the bold tldr’s at the end of each section which summarizes the corresponding section.
Dude thanks for such detailed reports on your journal, the progress is very inspiring.  Definitely gives me hope that bigger changes will come for me as I'm starting up the second cycle tonight.  Good stuff!
(07-08-2020, 10:11 AM)Bayern Wrote: [ -> ]Dude thanks for such detailed reports on your journal, the progress is very inspiring.  Definitely gives me hope that bigger changes will come for me as I'm starting up the second cycle tonight.  Good stuff!

You're welcome amigo! Thanks for following my journey here! The 2nd cycle of OF was probably the hardest for me due to all the gunk that it was trying to clear out. It sucks while you're going through it sometimes but when OF clears out those fears you'll feel absolutely amazing and you'll love the lack of stress/fear. Good luck on your journey @Bayern!
For my own reference, here’s a list of dates for my week 3 (or cycle 3) and week 4 (cyle 4) OF 5.75G usage. I’m doing this because it has come to my attention that I may have f*cked up my usage in past weeks by a day or two so to prevent future problems I want to have this post here as a reference.

Cyle 3(Week 3) of OF 5.75G
Day 1 = 7/6/2020. Day 2 = 7/7/2020. Day 3 = 7/8/2020. Day 4 = 7/9/2020. Day 5 = 7/10/2020. Day 6 = 7/11/2020. Off Day 1 = 7/12/2020. Off Day 2 = 7/13/2020. Off Day 3 = 7/14/2020

Cyle 4(Week4) of OF 5.75G
Day 1 = 7/15/2020 Day 2 = 7/16/2020 Day 3 = 7/17/2020 Day 4 = 7/18/2020 Day 5 = 7/19/2020 Day 6 = 7/20/2020 Off Day 1= 7/21/2020 Off Day 2 = 7/22/2020 Off Day 3 = 7/23/2020

Today (7/21/2020 Eastern Standard Time United States) is off day 1 for Cycle 4. As always I'll have summaries sprinkled throughout this post for those trying to get a quick overview of my report. Here’s a short Table of Contents for those who want to skip around this (LONG) report. To skip around the document simply copy the section exactly as it's written in the table of contents,  press ctrl + “F” and paste the words into the “find bar”.  To return to the table of contents repeat those steps except type “BOOTAY ” and it’ll return you to the table of contents. In addition, some chapters will end in a code. This code is for the summary of the aforementioned section. Type it in the “find bar” to skip directly to that summary

Table of Contents
1) Quick Summary of My Feelings as of the Night of 7/9/2020 
2) The Fear of Success - The True Enemy (Su1)
3) Why the Fear of Success is destructive and its possible origins in my life (Su2)
4) Types of Resistances Encountered - Short analysis 
5) Prominent dream from 7/15/2020 analyzed
6) Final Thoughts
(1)Quick Summary of My Feelings as of the Night of 7/9/2020 
  • Feeling extremely relaxed and confident.
  • Decisive in my speech and actions
    • Veni, vidi, vici 
  • OF 5.75G must have tackled a core fear and is now working on minor fears 
  • Fought Alatreon last night on Monster Hunter World. No fear...but I still got my ass kicked.
  • My procrastination is still present but it’s presence can get to as low as a 1/10 sometimes.
Things have taken a bit of a turn to say the least. Originally I had a report ready to go on 7/9/2020 but you’ll see why it took me so long after reading the rest of this post.

(2) The Fear of Success - The True Enemy

I was so thrilled to have stomped my fear of rejection that I began to celebrate. In my mind, I figured that with the fear of rejection gone (or reduced) that would mean the whole world was open to me now right? Well, yes this was correct. Unfortunately, in a dramatic twist, as the world began to open up to me and I began thinking up ways to utilize my new found freedom (namely, getting myself back into the dating scene) things started to take a dip as I went on my off days. Ear pain and tinnitus, doubt, clogged thoughts, yada yada. 

At first I didn’t understand what the f*ck was going on. I was getting moody, agitated, depressed and then I’d be ok. Then, I began questioning this whole subliminal. Part of me was convinced that I had never gotten results from it in the first place but it's a good thing I kept a detailed journal eh? But that’s when I remembered a pattern that I had noticed in my life: get success → slack off/f*ck it up/downplay/seek return to mediocrity. Here’s a short summary of how the fear of success has manifested in my life

1. On track to graduate with honors and be immediately accepted into another honors program at a respected college → Avoided moving by listening to my parents and settling for a “safe” option (namely, a place that THEY approved of).
  2. Overcame bad breakup by working on self-improvement and got on track for having multiple attractive sex partners and acquiring a harem→ Got disintrested, f*cked up those relationships, and ultimately dropped back down to zero sex partners for a time.
  3. Just this year, I applied for two programs: Physical Therapy (Doctorate and my dream job) and Food Science (Master’s). Was accepted by BOTH programs (I beat out over 700 applicants for Physical Therapy only) → Even after the years of busting @ss for PT school I’ve been trying to find ways to f*ck it up. Thinking of calling the admissions office and saying “I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m a good candidate”. 
There’s many more examples but I’m sure the situation is clear to you. So in essence, OF 5.75G has dug out minor fears and major ones BUT this has opened up the possibility of freedom and limitless success which has triggered what I believe to be a more ingrained fear and most likely the biggest one: The Fear of Success . 

Summary(Su1): Success from OF 5.75G has triggered my biggest fear, the fear of success which has plagued me for years and prevented prolonged success.

(3) Why the Fear of Success is destructive and its possible origins in my life

Point blank: if the fear of success is at a high level then it doesn’t matter what you do, your subconscious will drag you back to wherever is “safe”. The origins of this fear are murky at best but here’s my best crack at figuring it out.

So let’s call a spade a spade here: my parents, as loving and caring as they are, were and to an extent still are, over involved in my life. They (specifically my mom) essentially employed helicopter parenting. My mom did this on a more consistent basis but my dad has started to do this more often as well. They also, ironically enough, preached independence and self-sufficiency as well as having a natural distrust of others. They (mainly my loving mother) would try and find jobs for me, would stay on top of me for homework, dissuaded me from trying to move out fresh out of high school for fear of me going broke/failing,  invoked a natural mistrust of women (and people in general) by talking about all the horrible things they could possibly do, and constantly talked about how unsafe the world was. 

Now to be fair, those things are NOT inherently bad and I would argue that in healthy doses those things SHOULD be encouraged by parents. The issue here is that it was excessive. I wasn’t really allowed to fail and f*ck up at an early age nor was I allowed to experiment much (at least not without keeping some things secret like my relationships), and I was always strongly encouraged not to dishonor or embarrass the family by being rude, disrespectful, or doing poorly at work/school. This encouraged me to keep my feelings and thoughts to myself, take on negative treatment without uttering a word, and being waaaaaaaay more accommodating to people than I was supposed to be. 

OK so we have the backstory so what does this mean for me and my results with OF 5.75G and subliminals in general? Well, to succeed would mean exposure to a new scenario and new situation. My parents, unintentionally, have subconsciously made me fearful to explore new situations. So in essence I’m fighting the fear of success, the fear of the unknown,  fear of losing control AND the fear of failure (because failing means letting the family down, dishonor, etc.). My self-improvement journey starting at age 18 has allowed me to develop past my upbringing and achieve so much in life through hard work (which my parents also encouraged) and resilience. But those early (still somewhat current) experiences have had a lingering effect. I love my parents and always will. Overall,  they did a good job but they were too involved in certain areas and I should have done a better job speaking up for myself in these instances. They’ve turned the dial down considerably since I graduated a few years back and aren’t as invasive...usually. Ironically, my mom has been encouraging me to stand up for myself and not be so accommodating. Gotta love the irony.

Summary(Su2): Fear of Success is connected with fear of the unknown and fear of failure. These issues were created in part due to helicopter parenting.

(4) Types of Resistances Encountered from 7/12/2020 to 7/20/2020 - Short analysis
/
Type 3: Agitation and Upset - Experienced multiple times including feelings of worthlessness and very slight depression that went away relatively quickly.

Type 5: Self Delusion - During periods of stress I would ponder if I ever even got results from this program in the first place. I thought this whole thing was a farce and I was wasting time using a program that never worked.

Type 6: Running Away - While working my mind SCREAMED at me several times to just quit the program and run something else. However, I rationalized this away by saying “Run away to what? No program is going to help me right now except THIS ONE”.

Type 10: Scorched Earth Tactics - last week my ears were absolutely fine. No ringing and no pain thanks to MHS and due to dedicated application of medication. I started listening to moderate volume music WITHOUT ear plugins thinking “well I’m healed so I’m good”. Here’s the thing, I told myself to avoid loud stuff and keep my ear plugs in but I sabotaged myself (again). This also happened on DMSI sem-frequently and now I believe its a way for my subconscious to avoid using these programs. Considering that my overall pain/aches/whatever severely diminish when OF is executing I'm wondering how much of my pain/discomfort is heavily psychologically based.

Type 9: Misusing The Program - Almost ran AOS 4G in conjunction with OF 5.75G with the thought of “experimenting” and seeing if I got better results. I almost did it but cooler heads prevailed.

(5) Prominent dream from 7/15/2020 analyzed

On this day I dreamed I was in some sort of zombie apocalypse. I was at the home of my mother’s aunt and uncle. We were out talking about the apocalypse and that’s when someone (can’t remember whom) came to us and said “we have to look for alpha squad/team alpha!!!” At that moment I immediately grabbed a weapon and said let’s go. The dream ended there. I’m mentioning this because I rarely dream and it's even more rare to remember them days afterwards like I do now.

Possible Implications of this dream:

1.The search for “alpha squad/team” could represent the search for the real “me”.
2. Could represent the search for the source of my issues
3. All the above
(6) Final Thoughts

As of the submission of this report (7/19/2020) I’ve started feeling better. Dr. Jordan Peterson himself referenced studies that found that people who wrote a biography on their life experienced greater success, less anxiety, better clarity, etc. These reports benefit Shannon’s research, based on feedback I know it benefits others who read my reports, but most importantly it benefits me because I find that it allows me to consciously and subconsciously sort out my fears more efficiently. I apologize for this long post but hopefully I’ve made it easy for you to navigate it.
Pages: 1 2