Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Bone conduction headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Shannon , do you have any information/data on bone conduction headphones (bluetooth v5.0, freq. range 20Hz-20kHz), are there the same benefits with subliminals (masked hybrid and ultrasonic) as in ear headphones and speakers, or not?

what I wanted to ask is:

subliminals(masked/hybrid/ultrasonic)+bone conduction headphones= yes or no?

Thank you for the time and reply
Just realised that the bluetooth tech. is still in "diapers" and as far as I can see, they have no plans in upgrading the audio to uncompressed transmission from phone to bt.headphones regardless the bluetooth now v5.0 and higher data transmissions.

So bluetooth for subliminals is a big NO.

And, bone conduction tech on models with cable is not getting upgraded cause everyone wants to be "free".
Well just saw this... Your answer works. Some people claim BT doesn't degrade their experience but I wouldn't count on it...
Well....I wanted to buy bone conduction headphones, but after the research I did (everything is so unsure) , at the end I decided to buy some budget (IEM) in ear monitors, cause is time to replace my egsisting earbuds.

(Btw I'am excited and can not wait the IEM to come)
(06-20-2020, 04:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Well just saw this... Your answer works. Some people claim BT doesn't degrade their experience but I wouldn't count on it...

With the codec BT uses now, I think it degrades the audio too much...not to mention that the audio needs to be compressed when it is playing thru BT headphones (so...basicaly the BT does what you warned the users not to do)