Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Self-esteem 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Started SE ,couldn't wait one week more after AM. I will post major feelings and changes.
Ocean Surf-hybrid  8 loops everyday (it was saying 6 loops in page but I'll do like this.)

day 2.

3 nightmares in a day, they all were about, burglars, conversations with my mom, family members..
this is my first 5.5g sub. it kicked in first day, I couldn't sleep and there was a little headache,
I am feeling good today.
Nightmares and headaches. That sounds like either overdose or resistance. What does the instructions page say about how many loops a day?

If this is your first 5.5G sub (presuming you never used 5.75G if that is the case) you may be tempted to over-use it because of your expectations based on lower levels of power.
Yes, I haven't used 5.75G yet, The product page says "use 6 loops per day back to back", I thought 2 extra loop will be fine, but really felt different compared to 5G,
And I am using ocean-surf-hybrid, the most aggressive version.

today will try 8 loops and see if again I felt any headaches , will use it 6 loops.
Those instructions are called instructions because that's how you're supposed to use them to get the best results. Using them more than that, without knowing how the instructed amount works for you first, is asking for trouble. 5.5G and up are not like 5G and below. I wouldn't take the time to figure out the optimal usage patterns for the majority of people if it was.
okey, I was still thinking on 5G standarts, like more hours more effective.
Turned to 6 loops as like instructions.
thanks for caution,
6.day

I feel very angry nowadays, There is a feeling as like AM stage 4, My mind fulling with business ideas more like as a business owner, thinking about being a politician etc, I always keeping my mind on starting a business, youtube channell and doing multiple source of incomes, but I can't really believe that I can do what I planned,
I hope soon I will get this mindset, because I can only see that way for living, I am not sure I will be able to do and this makes me angry.
And I missed AM6 already. yesterday, in dream I was talking with myself, why I started this thing, while I had to do AM?

Today was a dream with a fat girl, I dont know that girl, we were at home and I was seducing her and grabbed her to my room, end there.
day 9

Last night I killed someone in my dream and was trying to hide the body. The first dream about killing someone.
At the sametime, I was living with my old friends from highschool and the other neighbors in the apartmant, came our house to look for if we are theifs and got some of thier goodies. weird dream.

Still couldn't feel any significient sign of self-esteem.
day 11

wow, last night had a dream at our old house. Generally all my dreams passed there. we moved another place 4-5 years ago.

it was evening, my mom, father and me were in the sitting room. I felt something and went to kitchen, I saw myself behind the windows , me was trying to get in, he had a gun in his hand.
I jump on him(me) directly, and grabbed him. I was holding him but not to hurt, just holding.
Than my mom came to the kitchen:
She said: Give him to me I will take care of him. you don't have to deal with him.

than my hold on him, turn to hug. I was hugging myself. saw him in the eyes, his eyes were fearfull,
The gun in his hand dissappeared, the way I feel for him, not anymore fear or doubt.
I told her, I won't give him you, He is mine. She asked again. I told her "No you can't have him, He is mine, over."
after that, the scene dissapered.

There was another dream about seeing myself, IIRC I was talking with myself in that dream but I cant remember it right now. Beside that there were a group of dreams, including climbing deathly stairs, running and jumping around roofs, leaps, etc. These dreams remembered me AM st. 2.
day 16

Actually, I am afraid , I can't say that I am feeling any sign of this sub is working for me.
I don't know why, but I have a great intend to stop it and again run AM6, and the last days there is a huge struggle about procastination, fear, doubt, and unwilligness to do anything that I need to do.
These could be some resistance or Idk maybe SE not working for me,
Seems like ultrasonic not fine for me. today will be listening ocean surf again.
Only been 16 days man. Give it 3 months. Sounds like resistance.
(06-14-2020, 09:14 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]day 16

Actually, I am afraid , I can't say that I am feeling any sign of this sub is working for me.
I don't know why, but  I have a great intend to stop it and again run AM6, and the last days there is a huge struggle about procastination, fear, doubt, and unwilligness to do anything that I need to do.
These could be some resistance or Idk maybe SE not working for me,
Seems like ultrasonic not fine for me.  today will be listening ocean surf again.

You must be kidding.  I read through what you've written so far and I see you're getting a lot of results.  The key here is that your subconscious has a great deal of fear over something to do with you having self confidence, as is very obvious by your dreams.  It wouldn't be causing those dreams, or that desire to switch, if it wasn't working.  What you're experiencing is that the process is being resisted out of fear.  But resistance means it's worrking, just like acceptance and achievement.

It sounds to me like you have a LOT of resistance.  Find the format that achieves the goal; NOT the format that makes it easy to use the program, but doesn't.
I started using with Ocean Silent track, first 10 days it was good, than switched to Ultrasonic silent, than I didn't like it.
looked for if ultrasonic will be fine for me when using other programs, so I think it is better for me contuine with Masked track.

I dont want to came a conclusion from now on, last day I was on masked, and it felt me different from other day.
will contuine with ocean masked.
day 18

it is pretty obivious that I have a pattern in my dreams, when using Masked and Hybrid, and this make me sure that the Ocean-surf is best option for me for forward sub using.

At least 6-7 times, I was interacting with a girl and always she is coming and starting a conversation with me. There is nothing sexual but I always feel proud and deserved.

And something that I thought it became solid. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE MONSTER OR SITUATION IS, I am always acting fearless in my dreams; demons, earthquakes, high leaps, etc. I dont fear them. and I believe if anything happens in my very life, I will respond the same.
day 30

some realizations about my life, like "if I go in life like that, without working for what I want to have, you will not have any of your goals." and, some upsetting about relationships with women, generally people etc.

but, I couldn't know if that was AM, but there is a HUGE attraction on me, yesterday we went to outside, and I look people in eye directly, women older than me, just were looking to me, not just older women, at every ages. I got a mask on my face but I guess this wasn't about my face. It was the aura and body language.

Besides that, for a weeks or so, I afraid of something that I don't know.
Pages: 1 2 3