Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alternative Phone for doing Ultrasonic Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What phone/brands are you guys using whenever you play your ultrasonics? I find my my phone cutting off  my sub in around 5-15mins of play. I tried installing other audio software but to no success. I'm now back to my old iphone SE. Any recommendations for android phones?
Have you tried Pulsar player?

I have noted that it seems to be a quirk of the individual phone, not necessarily the brand or mode. My LG Q7+ el-cheapo does better than my girlfriend's low-end Galaxy, which is more expensive. Some of the high end Galaxy phones I've owned were flawless, and some were terrible about that. But so far Pulsar has hands down been the best player I have tried for stability.
Hi Shannon! I have tried your recommendation but still I had the same issue. I'm currently using Honor 8x as my main phone and my old iphone SE as a subliminal phone. Would want to have only one phone while I'm on the go. Screen size, performance and all.
I was using Audacity still a few weeks ago but, after last windows update it started to crash. I found a music player with a very basic uı, foobar2000.
yesterday, I checked my phone ability for hybrid, I am using foobar2000 on xperia xz and on my computer now. I played 20hz-20khz test on my phone and at the same time I was checking with frequeny app and I saw phone couldn't produce below 40hz. but it is fine on 20khz. my sound system is also same.
I also couldn't find a stereo speaker can produce 20 hz, they are a few but they are really expensive
so if you dont mind basic interface, foobar2000 is good for playlist and ultrasonic flac.
@tolgaocal80 I'll be trying your suggested app. Anybody here using any Note Series here as their phone of choice?
Hey Guys! Just a heads up. With the current update of my UI as well as some tweaking in the app section, I am finally able to listen to my subs through my phone Smile I'm currently using the Google Play app. I'm not sure which of the two things or a combination of both has solved my problem. Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. Smile