Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Positive Thought and Emotion Amplifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Create an aura that amplifies (and/or multiplies) other's existing positive thoughts and emotions toward you.

Deflect negative thoughts and feelings back to sender, with added encouragement to forgive and transmute said negativity into positive thoughts and emotions toward you.

Radiate energy that is able to create new positive thoughts and emotions toward you in others.

Increase your own internal focus toward positive thoughts, emotions, and attitudes.  Clear away and forgive negative thoughts, energies, and emotions toward self and others.
Interesting title ideas. I wonder when I will be able to do this.
(05-27-2020, 08:18 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Create an aura that amplifies (and/or multiplies) other's existing positive thoughts and emotions toward you.

Deflect negative thoughts and feelings back to sender, with added encouragement to forgive and transmute said negativity into positive thoughts and emotions toward you.

Radiate energy that is able to create new positive thoughts and emotions toward you in others.

Increase your own internal focus toward positive thoughts, emotions, and attitudes.  Clear away and forgive negative thoughts, energies, and emotions toward self and others.

I could see this being  a stand alone product as well as 'included' in such titles as LTU6 or UMS2, in Fear Remover(stand alone sub!) in Emotional healing aid and pain relief 3 ect.
 This is incredible !! Man oh Man..RTBoss. you are one bad ass Dude!! Brilliant  suggestion-ideas. Thank You!!