Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DRS + UM/OP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 2

Falling asleep with DRS is pleasant. Staying asleep with UM/OP was difficult.
Wow... its gonna be an interesting journey to see what your results & experiences are with DRS and UM/OP,as such!!
I definitely hope so. Starting to really appreciate the DRS. And who knows, if the music is right, I might get some motivation out of this.
Discontinued. I am simply unable to sleep with UM/OP running.
Of course you are. It's job is to motivate you to act, not get you to sleep. You may want to run it during the day instead, if you want to use it.
Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury to run subliminals during the day for 5 hours straight.
Try 2 loops of sleep sub as you're going to sleep. Followed by um/op. Thats an hour of buffer time. Adding on the almost 3 hours of drs you're looking at around a 9 hour sleep sub schedule.

You could also try some minimal assistance to help you sleep and see how that goes. Ashwaganda, 5htp, etc.

It'd be a shame to quit before you really got going you know. I've been encountering some issues trying to finish up stage 6 of am and adding drs, but after a couple of days the hiccups seem to have subsided some.

Hopefully this works out for you.

You could also just listen to some nonsub tracks pre um/op to create a buffer to fall asleep. Just thoughts.
Unless you're on your mobile phone during the day quite a bit, you could play the ultrasonic track through its speaker and carry it around wherever you go.

I do that, unless I'm using DMSI and have to worry about exposing others.  But UM/OP wouldn't be an issue.