Subliminal Talk

Full Version: .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aaaannndddddd.... this post also violates Rule #20.  This is banned even in the Off Topic areas because it is likely to be inflamatory, even here.

AM isn't about feminism.  It's about creating a strong, self-leadership capable man who can take care of himself, lead himself and do his own thing.  We don't have to focus on feminism or masculinism to want to improve ourselves, and that is what Alpha Male and Alpha Female are about.  Improving the self in specific ways.  Focusing into your potential for your self improvement.

The goal of Rule #20 is to make this forum a place where people can come to help one another and enjoy each other's company and experiences.  We can keep the whole forum agreeable, useful and enjoyable by following the rules, regardless of what each of us believes.

Quote:Rule #20. "Politically Correct" Subjects: We find ourselves increasingly dealing with "politically correct" subjects.  Many "politically correct" subjects present themselves as "not being political", "not being sexist", "not being whatever", which are in fact political, sexist or whatever else they pretend not to be.  These include feminism, the whole "gender fluid" movement and others of a similar nature.  These topics only lead to division, disharmony and flame wars.  Furthermore, they are not appropriate subjects of discussion on a forum focused on discussing subliminals.  This is not the place to discuss them, even in the Off Topic sections.  This rule is a broad reference to and ban on things that, technically or otherwise, fall outside the other rules but would result in the same thing we are trying to avoid with the rest of the rules. (Added by Shannon, May 22, 2020)

One way or the other, we don't want flame wars here, and feminism/masculinism is a politically correct lightning rod topic for it.  We all have our point of view and opinion, but this isn't the place for politics.  This is where we discuss subliminals.  There's no need to discuss what you're asking me to discuss.

So first you post in the women's section a topic that is political and isn't even about what your thread title said it was about, and now you post this here, in violation of rule #20, which I know you read.  Now you're posting almost the reverse - first it was pro feminist stuff, now it's anti-feminist stuff.  Regardless, it's about a politically correct lightning rod of argument and division.  We are aiming for cohesion and cooperation here.  

Quote:I know that the new rule 20 restrict talking about subjects that are "politically correct" - but I'm not interested in what is right and wrong here, I'm interested on how to get a clearer view on things that IML's maybe most popular product work and the reason why men would benefit from running it, other than what is stated in the product description.

If you know Rule 20 restricts talking about subjects that are politically correct, and you know that they are banned for discussion even in the off topic section, do you really think it matters if we are discussing the "rightness or wrongness" of them?  We are still discussing them, and that still leads to the outcome that we don't want in the end.  There's no "Yeah, but...".  You are either following the rule, or you are not.  And here, you are clearly not.

If you do this again, there will be consequences. Fix this or I will fix it.