Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Restore physical movability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dad have become much less flexible with age and have problems with his balance. This limit him in his life and create worry about not being able to walk longer distances, walking in stairs, etc. Would it be possible to make a subliminal to restore physical movability?
(05-21-2020, 02:35 PM)Zubrowka Wrote: [ -> ]My dad have become much less flexible with age and have problems with his balance. This limit him in his life and create worry about not being able to walk longer distances, walking in stairs, etc. Would it be possible to make a subliminal to restore physical movability?

Sounds similar to The ANti-aging subliminal program Shannon has planned down the road Zubrowka!! Perhaps that could be included in that program as well...mobilty,range of motion and related? Peace. Keith
I can create such a program, but a better thing to do is get that man on MHS latest version ASAP unless and until I've created Anti-Aging. MHS is designed to do a lot of things that will end up in Anti-Aging, such as cellular regeneration and the like. Get him a good 6 to 18 month run of it. I think you'll see quite the difference.
(05-22-2020, 07:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can create such a program, but a better thing to do is get that man on MHS latest version ASAP unless and until I've created Anti-Aging.  MHS is designed to do a lot of things that will end up in Anti-Aging, such as cellular regeneration and the like.  Get him a good 6 to 18 month run of it.  I think you'll see quite the difference.

Awesome, I'll do that! Thanks.