Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Currency Crisis in the US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I meant to make this thread quite a while back ago but didn't get to it till now. I originally was going to make this thread back then because in one of Shannon's discussion journals we got into some discussion about all the money printing going on at the time and I was surprised to find quite a few people were aware of the situation. I was reminded to finally start this thread again after I decided to re-read about Shannon's prediction he wrote about a few weeks ago which I will repeat here:

Quote:Basically, back in 2014, I saw that during 2019 (and later I realized it was 2019, 2020 and 2021), there would be serious issues for the United States.  I didn't look at other countries, just the United States.  I didn't talk much about it because I was worried that I had misunderstood what I was seeing and it would just make me look stupid to make predictions publicly.  But what I saw was that the government and business would "have hell to pay" for past choices and current choices; there would also be a serious disruption of the money supply, possibly leading to a "significant issue" for the US dollar in 2021.  I saw the risk of rioting and possibly even civil war, although hopefully it doesn't get to that point.  I also saw the possibility that multiple different factions within the United States would be causing the unrest from within the country.  The overall takeaway is that the United States government will be forced to "change or die" and that this is inescapable.  It WILL happen, like it or not.  When this is all said and done, I think the United States will survive, but it will not be the United States we had before.  It also looks like this is in part paying for the result of what choices we have made as a country during the course of the entire life of the United States so far.  

I had no idea that it would be triggered by a virus.  Since I couldn't see what it would be triggered by, or how it would play out, I didn't talk about it.  But most of what I saw appears to be happening... and this virus is the trigger, if not the cause.  And almost all of these predictions I made seem to be on target.  Let's hope it doesn't come to the point of civil war, and that nobody is stupid enough to start a war between countries in all of this.

In this first post I will focus mainly why Shannon's prediction is most likely to happen especially regarding the currency crisis part and the causes of it. As per the forum rules I will try to deal strictly with the relevant economic stuff and steer clear of any political stuff (besides I hate partisan bickering anyway). I will first say that I had since around 2008 suspected that sooner or later there would be really big economic trouble due to all the money printing the US has done since around 2001. I just didn't know "when" this problem would manifest and like Shannon what the trigger would be. Its obvious to me now that the virus is at least part of the trigger. Just for full disclosure before I was reminded of Shannon's post above I had already pretty much put a prediction down that this currency crisis would happen within 1-3 years from now given recent money printing events. 

First I do think its best to Tally up the amount of money printing since at least fall of 2008 till now so that a better idea is given of why such a currency Crisis is likely to happen. For back story I had many of these numbers kept in my head since I was very interested in economics over the year and even considered majoring in it at one point. First there are the bailouts of 2008 then a few months later in 2009. These would total about 1.4 trillion all together using even conservative estimates. The next thing we would have to total is the amount from the various QE programs (1, 2, 3), and other FED schemes to inject money into the market (Credit swaps with the EU, ZIRP, NIRP, etc). I hadn't looked up these numbers in a while so decided to look it up and it would seem based on a article I was able to find talking about it the number is at nearly 12 trillion dollars. However we are not even done yet as this is only really counting up to 2016. 

Around September of last year there was a problem in the Repo market (the market for borrowing between banks). This is important as this is the exact market that had problems before the 2008 crash. The FED at first said the overnight injections (of about 75 billion USD a night) would be temporary but soon afterwards they had no real limit on them. Also around October it announced it would buy 60 billion of treasuries monthly. Now if you add the amount of over night money printed to loan out to banks that is about 16.3 trillion. The amount of money used to buy treasuries is about 480 billion. Added to together this is about 16.8 trillion. However we aren't even done there. In March they added another roughly 3 trillion into that and the bailout for banks which was about 2 trillion. So roughly 21.8 trillion since last September alone. 

Now lets add that all up:

12 trillion
1.4 trillion
21.8 trillion
=
35.2 trillion

To give you a good idea as of now the annual GDP of the US is 21.43 trillion as of 2019. That means in less than a year the government has printed out most likely more money than the total GDP of the entire economy from last year if we only take in the most recent buying. If we added in the buying from since the last crash then its way more than that. This is why Shannon's prediction along with a few others who have been paying attention is quite likely to happen. Also to be honest this was another reason why I moved out of the US because I saw this amount of money printing going on and knew sooner or later "Karma" was coming. I should also add that this coming week they are talking about voting on another 3 trillion dollar stimulus along with more emergency checks to everyone. 

Anyway this post is too long as it is but I think i got the numbers right based on research i have done over the years along with refreshing my memory by recent economic news. Either way based on what I know I am not surprised if Shannon's prediction comes true. You can only break certain rules regarding what we know about economics for so long until it comes back to bite you in the @ss . I do have some caveats I could add to this but I want to see how the discussion goes before then. 

P.S. If anyone wants any sources or anything, just let me know and I will try to send what I can.
Where did you move to? I’m actually thinking of moving out (been thinking about it for a long time). I don’t know if I’ll get the chance I don’t think I have enough time to save.

The astrologer that I follow who informed me about the effects of corona months ahead before any real trouble is saying pretty much the same thing.

Now here’s the thing. If you believe in the law of attraction then you create your own reality. So you are creating your own doom by believing in this right?

That’s something I would like to ask Shannon about. I’m of the belief that we have infinite timelines so another version of you could in fact end up in a timeline of civil war while another one could end up in a timeline where everything is delayed or does not happen at all.

So what’s the truth?
That is complicated. Are we in a subjective reality or an objective reality? If we are in a subject reality, you can choose the whole reality. If we are in an objective reality you can choose your place in reality and a certain part of reality.
(05-19-2020, 09:24 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you move to? I’m actually thinking of moving out (been thinking about it for a long time).  I don’t know if I’ll get the chance I don’t think I have enough time to save.

The astrologer that I follow who  informed me about the effects of corona months ahead before any real trouble is saying pretty much the same thing.

Now here’s the thing.  If you believe in the law of attraction then you create your own reality.  So you are creating your own doom by believing in this right?

That’s something I would like to ask Shannon about.  I’m of the belief that we have infinite timelines so another version of you could in fact end up in a timeline of civil war while another one could end up in a timeline where everything is delayed or does not happen at all.

So what’s the truth?

There are some event that must happen no matter in which reality you or time-line you exist. 

Shannon did say that... I remember it correctly...
(05-20-2020, 11:47 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,  We are having a discussion in the chatter box regarding some of the things you said regarding the future.  Here is a question for you.  Based on all you know about the law of attraction etc what is the truth? Question below:

Are we in a subjective reality or an objective reality? If we are in a subject reality, you can choose the whole reality. If we are in an objective reality you can choose your place in reality and a certain part of reality.

And if a rainbow had two colors, they would be black and white.  The attempt to make binary something so complex is a common logical fallacy humans in general tend to be guilty of as an effort to forcibly simplify things to their level of understanding.

As with a rainbow, the reality you experience is not binary, but infinite degrees of intermingling between the poles.  It is at once subjective, and objective.  Some parts you can influence and choose, and some parts you cannot.  

Quote:One of the forum users mentioned how you said in the past that certain events have to happen in the world no matter what reality you are in.  So I just wanted to get your confirmation of that which would mean that we live in an objective reality.

First, what I said is not what you claim that I said.  I will clarify.  

There is a big difference between being in a reality with limited possibility lines, and being in any possible reality.  If you find yourself on earth in a human body when such an event is imminent, you are not going to change that event unless you move the planet, move the asteroid, or destroy the asteroid.  Barring those options, an asteroid of sufficient size and speed on the correct course will destroy the earth, and you can do nothing about it.  That is one reality in which you find yourself with limited possibilities and options.  But that is not all realities.  There are innumerable other realities in which you could have at some point, chosen to exist at that point when the asteroid was discovered to be of a size, speed and course sufficient to destroy the Earth.  You could be on another planet, or the moon.  You could be dead.  You could have other realities which we don't even know about yet as options.  That is why my advisor once told me, "There are always reasons and options that you are not aware of."

So there is a big difference between being in a reality in which all possibility lines lead to the destruction of the earth in 14 days, and being in a reality in which either that does not happen, or is not of concern to you.  Sometimes, you have no choice as to what you can experience within your current reality based on the limitations you assume and/or experience within that reality.  For example, you were born, and as a matter of course that inevitably means your body will eventually die.  And the solar system will keep moving in it's dance after your birth, so the locations of the planets in the solar system will change after your birth.  And as such, there will inevitably be times when the transiting Saturn (for example) will find itself in specific longitudinal angles to where it was when you were born.  And whatever significance that inevitable outcome does or does not have will play out when those angles are formed.  These are all things we cannot avoid; they simply are, and they are because they belong to systems bigger than us and beyond our capacity to significantly influence.

Quote:If that is the case why even go through all this self improvement and work if we are trapped in a reality where destruction is coming? Whether it be a civil war, world war 3, where the cabal is working to enslave humanity etc.  Why go through all this if according to that person you confirmed that certain world events happen in all realities.

Why go through all this work if we can’t choose to live in a reality where all those things don’t happen?

You will not cease to exist when your body dies. You will continue on, and the whole point of having lived will not have been lost. What is the point? To learn and grow, of course.

You are seeing this through the eyes of fear. I did not say this was the end of the world, and it is not. There will be a world after 2021. This isn't even going to be the worst thing this world has experienced. By far! But it will be a challenge, and we will have to learn as a result of this experience.

Moving may help some, but it will not escape the effects of the three cycles primarily correlating to this effect. All people, all countries are subject to them.

Humans don't learn effectively through peace and prosperity. Humans learn best through pain and suffering, because humans are for the most part lazy, ignorant, selfish and greedy. That is simply the nature of the human at this point in the history of the Earth. If you know your history, you know that the times we live in are a veritable paradise compared to times not so far distant past.

Look at it from the big picture. Humans resist change, which means they get stuck in a rut and do the same things over and over. So to make progress, the world around them must change if they will not. The only constant in the Universe is Change. So apparently the system is designed to get us where we are going regardless of what we try to do to deny it, out of fear, laziness, ignorance, greed, etc. To be human is to experience change, pain, and suffering, and that is to grow.

We don't have to learn through pain and suffering, but few of us indeed are willing to do otherwise.

Furthermore, we still have the choice as to how we respond to these inevitables. In fact I am told that we got to, as a human collective, choose what form this would take, and we chose this virus. The source who told me this has a record of being very reliable, so I take that as a reasonable possibility.

But just because there is a virus, doesn't mean we as a world have to go to war. Or that we have to respond with panic, or that we have to have rioting or civil war or whatever else. Those are all the results of our choices in how we respond to the inevitables. We choose the way the lesson is presented, and we choose how we respond to it, individually and as a whole. And inevitably, each of us will learn and grow from the experience.

In many possibility lines, the Axis powers won World War II. In many of those, Germany went to war with japan within 10 years of doing so. In some of those, Japan won, and in some Germany won. All of these actually happen in some possibility line that plays out. It all depends on which we focus ourselves into. And even more interesting is, you may focus into one where everything goes wrong, where I focus into one where we get through it with minimal difficulty. And that would also be a choice, based largely on whether we were acting out of fear or wisdom.

But in all cases... we learn and grow. That is how this world, this universe, this omniverse is designed.
(05-19-2020, 09:24 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you move to? I’m actually thinking of moving out (been thinking about it for a long time).  I don’t know if I’ll get the chance I don’t think I have enough time to save.

Actually started living and working in China for now. Its really not bad like everyone in the US of certain persuasions complain about. I'm in the US right now at the moment but will be renewing my contract with my job in China and renewing my passport this summer most likely. If I can get that done then I won't need to come back to the US any time soon while all this stuff is going on. Its true that China will still be hurt if the US economy has a meltdown but they will get by after an adjustment period like everyone else. They already have plans for their belt and road initiative which is trying to make them less dependent on anyone country. 

I do see this as an opportunity as well though. If hyperinflation happens I'm sure certain things will definitely get a lot cheaper and since I will be getting paid in another currency that will be a pretty good time to buy up stuff. I do believe that , as Shannon said, the US we know afterwards won't be the US we used to know. Wouldn't be surprised given the stark divisions right now that the US might "Balkanize" into smaller countries. Guess time will tell what happens.
(05-26-2020, 01:27 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually started living and working in China for now. Its really not bad like everyone in the US of certain persuasions complain about. I'm in the US right now at the moment but will be renewing my contract with my job in China and renewing my passport this summer most likely. If I can get that done then I won't need to come back to the US any time soon while all this stuff is going on. Its true that China will still be hurt if the US economy has a meltdown but they will get by after an adjustment period like everyone else. They already have plans for their belt and road initiative which is trying to make them less dependent on anyone country. 

I do see this as an opportunity as well though. If hyperinflation happens I'm sure certain things will definitely get a lot cheaper and since I will be getting paid in another currency that will be a pretty good time to buy up stuff. I do believe that , as Shannon said, the US we know afterwards won't be the US we used to know. Wouldn't be surprised given the stark divisions right now that the US might "Balkanize" into smaller countries. Guess time will tell what happens.

It's funny I have been watching various french journalist that aren't corrupted, and France is being destroyed like the USA. Both government officials seems to blame China, but China did it's job very well compared to the USA and France. There is an interview I watched with a Belgians journalist asking a Belgians  journalist living in china for 10 years what happened in China. What he said mostly is that China Government did his job very well, there weren't perfect but react rapidly, did what a sane person would have done to prevent the virus from spreading. So the results is that China isn't infested like Europe or the USA even if it should be the opposite since the virus started in China, as it took China unawares. Europe and the USA knew the virus was coming because China told the WHO and they did nothing, worse, in France they gave bad very advice to the population, so worsening the situation. I didn't follow the USA progaganda as much but they probably did a similar thing in the USA. 

So well maybe we should leave for China  Popcorn , I'm half kidding but well times are hard. One of my friend was in China when the virus happened, he told he wanted to stay in China but couldn't, the guy came back fascinated by Chinese like he saw Santa  Heart Heart  well compared to where I live it's quite something I have to say. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrPRQ1OniTU

I was watching this before I came to read the forum here, the journalist in that interview made me laugh when she said:: " We are the wealthiest country in the world" 
I wonder do you really believe USA is still the wealthiest country? maybe on paper I would say. 

While staying at home due to the virus I spent a bit of my time playing video games while also reading a lot of books. While playing games I realized how much I don't like most game made the USA, probably not all but a lot of them. And games after games the only games I kept playing was games made by Japanese. A lot of USA made game left a bad taste in my mouth. Same for TV series, I started hating on USA stuff, me who loves the USA, or used to love it. Crazy stuff  Pirate

There is a serious deterioration in the west, not just USA to the point it's touching a lot of contents that we don't realize ( I didn't at least). I don't think it's only the government, the mass plays a role as well. A movie like Wolf of wall street show well how crazy we have been behaving, there is a serious problem of education/culture. 
How can we watch such trash on the TV and still be sane, how can we play GTA5 and not realize how crazy this is. I used to like GTA3, but after a point it started to become so depraved that it no longer felt funny, the point of no return you might say. When I watch Japanese manga or play their games there is none of that, it's  the opposite, it feels alive, like there is purpose there, it's art, it's beautiful. French made stuff aren't that good either, yesterday with my GF we were talking how most of the french/USA anime are trashy, vulgar and toxic. Not all but there is a pattern for sure, and that pattern doesn't seems to exist in Japan. 
I love Games of thrones, but I can't say it's beautiful though  Popcorn speaking of games thrones maybe the USA is represented by the Lannister in King's landing  Confused  
Whistle Whistle Whistle

Hopefully we will survive this crisis. I'm welcoming the change personally, I want stuff to change. In France good alternative Media are starting to be watched due to the president being the worst in history. More people are starting to realize we were blindly following the TV government Propaganda. Change is happening, hopefully there is no civil war, because this is curiously starting to feel similar to one in France, with the police hitting harder and harder. But this was before the Virus. With the Virus On, it revealed the government stupidity to the point that is is hard to ignore it anymore. No body is trusting the government, but the government is need in that crisis  Omg

PS: I watched a french documentary on Japan recent Nulcear accident at Fukushima, at one point the French president came in Japan to talk with them, but he was there just to say that we should be moving forward with Nuclear, that is was just an accident. It was the prime Minister I think who received him but he didn't want to as he was handling a very serious crisis. In the meantime the French President just came to say hi, and the help he gave was useless, even annoying as it served nothing but waste time.
I was amazed by the Japan prime Minister, he couldn't do much but he actually wanted to help and recognize his errors, something that I never saw in any of our government party.
Gentlemen, let's avoid political discussions and things that may be offensive. These topics are very polarizing, let's keep it on the topic of the thread.
Does that mean we can't say if we are subject to propaganda from our government? 

I was watching some video today and saw I missed something very big. 
I saw a video in french, they were saying the french government purposely ignore the threat of the virus so that people take the Virus more seriously. The logic was that if the President ignores the threat while showing very threatening numbers about the death rate then the people would start to fear the virus and ask the president to do something about the virus willingly. So he baited the people as he knew they would disagree with him so he started to say the virus is weak, while showing a very powerful virus with fakes numbers in the media and alarming video induced by an already poor health system that has been degrading for a long time. 
So if this is true it means the virus is not stronger than any flue virus that we have seen before. And worse according to those video from his youtube channel they purposefully prevented the hospitals to treat the patients, threatening them or directly remove their licence to work for the doctors. 
There was a big debate recently on french TV about if chloroquine is safe to use and if it can help patient with the corona virus.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanin...5/fulltext
The problem is that they pretended this could be dangerous and could aggravate patients recovery from the virus. 
While in fact according to various articles on internet (search on google a date previous to the virus) chloroquine is known since 1934 and has been use a lot to treat malaria. It's a medicine use a lot in Africa, probably as safe if not safer than common drugs to remove headaches. 
Worse it's seems it's officially known that chloroquine was used to treat previous Corona virus since 2003, and this is why according to him the Chinese were testing it, and that they have done a double blind test to prove it recently. 
It seems Bill gate is involved as well and were financing the hospital who did a very doubtful research on the effect of chloroquine.
Quote:Summary: Coronavirus patients treated with chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine are significantly more likely to experience ventricular arrhythmias than those who were treated with other medications. The study also revealed that out of 100,000 COVID-19 patients who were hospitalized, the 15,000 who received hydroxychloroquine were more likely to have worse health outcomes than those treated with other drugs.

Source: Brigham and Women’s Hospital

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-W...OPP1156514

The research Brigham did was massively relayed by the French media, but it seems they had some internal problems of finance. But this is who they rely for deciding if chloroquine is safe or not:
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/fi...ition.html
https://www.brighamandwomens.org/about-b...il?id=3592

Quote:We did a multinational registry analysis of the use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19. The registry comprised data from 671 hospitals in six continents. We included patients hospitalised between Dec 20, 2019, and April 14, 2020, with a positive laboratory finding for SARS-CoV-2. Patients who received one of the treatments of interest within 48 h of diagnosis were included in one of four treatment groups (chloroquine alone, chloroquine with a macrolide, hydroxychloroquine alone, or hydroxychloroquine with a macrolide), and patients who received none of these treatments formed the control group. Patients for whom one of the treatments of interest was initiated more than 48 h after diagnosis or while they were on mechanical ventilation, as well as patients who received remdesivir, were excluded. The main outcomes of interest were in-hospital mortality and the occurrence of de-novo ventricular arrhythmias (non-sustained or sustained ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibrillation).
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lance...6/fulltext

The date they started their research is particularly suspicious and also the number of patients and hospitals involved. 

But why would the government would do that, according to them  it is for selling their stupid Vaccine, Bill gates is known to have invested in Vaccine to save the world. There is various video on youtube about him saying he want to reduce the world population with Vaccine  Confused while ignorin the side effects of his vaccines.
They may also blame the financial crisis on the virus.
@JackOfHearts Sorry for late reply. Given what Shannon Said I will just say possibly two things that should be obvious: (1) as you alluded to people really need to question what they hear regarding other countries because after for example going to China and being there for a while I can tell you most of the crap your hearing in west media is complete garbage and (2) Always follow where the money is and usually you will find the truth. That's all i will say without getting political on anything.

In other news I did come across another guy who has made some good financial type videos in the last few months. He sees the same thing coming though slightly differently. He thinks instead of Hyperinflation being the problem he thinks that it will be extreme deflation or to be precise a deflationary spiral. This is also bad as even though it means things would be cheaper it also means employers would make less money off products, etc and therefore have to lay off more people. Those people would then have less spending which means less money for companies again then they let off even more people and it keeps spiraling out like that. Its one of the things that happened at the beginning of the great depression. He does make a interesting case for it as well:

Either way, there is going to be hell to pay for the decisions the US has been making over the years and of course those decisions will affect other countries. Thing is I think other countries will recover a lot quicker sooner than the US will. I do think the EU will not recover as quickly either given its many issues and it too has had its central bank even going into Negative interest rates. 

Just today I read how the US FED said it will keep interest rates essentially at 0% and it will keep on buying US bonds and mortgage backed securities. So, essentially they will keep on printing out money in order to buy US bonds and securities to try to keep the bubble from bursting. So pretty much it seems like we are headed towards this thing at full speed really. Just really hope I can get back to China before sh!t hits the fan.
@DarthXedonias Have you seen the SerpentZA channel on YouTube? What do you think about what he has to say, during and after he lived in and traveled around China for 12 years? I suspect there's a lot more complexity to it than you might think for finding the truth. There's plenty of propaganda on both sides. That guy strikes me as being the best neutral source of truth on the matter I have found.
(06-11-2020, 08:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]@DarthXedonias Have you seen the SerpentZA channel on YouTube?  What do you think about what he has to say, during and after he lived in and traveled around China for 12 years?  I suspect there's a lot more complexity to it than you might think for finding the truth.  There's plenty of propaganda on both sides.  That guy strikes me as being the best neutral source of truth on the matter I have found.

I do know of his channel. I would say like many people who have stayed in China and seen his videos.. his videos in the beginning were more balanced but now its seems very Anti China all the time. I think the reason for that is because him and that Laowhy guy basically were trying to do a documentary but in China you actually need a news license to do things like that (pretty well known). That and his videos getting more and more anti China , it is assumed, got him kicked out of the country. That's mainly why he's in the US right now. So given that and how much money is to be made by being very anti China at the moment I'm not surprised they are going that way. 

The Other extreme of Pro China all the time would be Nathan Rich I think, granted he still tries to reason his points in his videos which is still at least good. He makes it well known he loves China though he also likes the US. So you already known to a degree he really likes the country. If you want very, very balanced from those two extremes I would say check out Daniel Dumbrill on youtube. He's probably the most reasoned and balanced person I've seen. He dispels lots of Propaganda about China but at the same time he will call out the country when he thinks it does something wrong.

A good example of this happened about 2 months ago. After China started to quickly recover from the Virus they noticed that a lot of foreigners coming back to the country were still testing positive. When this news got out some of the general public started discriminating against foreigners (all foreigners though specifically Africans and African Americans). Funny enough the government took steps right away with an information campaign to combat it, Dumbrill though actually came out with a video bringing light to the issue. The Amazing part though was in the comments to the first video he had some of his commentators trying to make excuses or use the "well lets not be hasty we need to wait for more info" type excuse. He then came out with a second video pointing out their bad reasoning and said that he isn't a pro China channel at all times and if they are expecting that type of stance they should go elsewhere. So he was willing to lose subscribers instead of sacrificing the truth of the situation. 

I think the main reason might be that he already has a successful restaurant business in Shenzhen and he also runs a Brewery. He also has been there for 12 years as well. I find people who don't rely on youtube as a job and source of income usually are the ones willing to actually stand for their said principles and not sacrifice them for monetary gain. 

Anyway I would highly suggest checking him out as his videos tend to be very well reasoned and he even made a video about SerptantZA and Laowhy which explains why they refused a debate with him. Well, in that they wanted the debate only in Chinese.. which you can probably guess why they only wanted it in Chinese and not in English. He also goes over a lot of stuff most people don't know about the Hong Kong situation or the so called concentration camps.
Ok, some new stuff has come up so I thought it would be good to keep people updated on this particular situation. I did come across a new video that actually explained in detailed how the FED is basically trapped and is all out of options really. 

Point of the video is that the FED is now going even further to try and prompt up the economy. It is now literally buying corporate bonds directly to help things from falling apart. As has been explained in the video this has not been done before and shows just how desperate they are. Mind you this is literally trying to pick winners and losers in the market as you can be guaranteed the FED ain't doing this with smaller, regional businesses. 

However there is another thing that is working in compounding the issues of money printing and debt which is that more and more countries are moving away from the US dollar to begin with. I think I had mentioned how 21+ countries had already moved to doing trade with countries with their own currencies but now more countries are taking precautions against using the US dollar. 

(Can only post 1 video per post so will post the other video in the following post). 

As you see from the video though not as likely China is at least taking precautions against such sanctions, etc which is quite major in of itself. Shows that they have little trust. Mind you this is starting to become an international thing because as has been alluded to many countries are seeing the USD being used as a kind of weapon now with sanctions. It didn't help that the US during this pandemic had to option to sign a ceasefire in all its major military engagements right now but choose not to. Even worst than that it actually decided to increase sanctions on certain countries during this pandemic. This has kind of soured some countries idea of prompting up the US dollar as the standard anymore. Another thing that is moving this along is also that China at this moment is offering a deal with countries regarding using the Chinese currency, the Yuan, where countries can literally trade in their Yuan for Gold if they wish. In other words the Yuan is on a sort of Gold standard when it comes international trade. 

Anyway, I thought I would bring up these things as they are pertinent to this discussion and shows all these things heading to the kind of direction Shannon is predicted before hand.

(Relevant parts are from :55 seconds to 10:05)