Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm very excited to be here. I'm 45 years old, married with two teenage kids, living in Manhattan (we are all healthy right now, knock on wood).

I've taken some time during lockdown to evaluate myself and I've realized that I really need to work on some things if I truly want to be happy. So I've started journaling, keeping track of my goals, and my daily accomplishments, to nudge myself forward. I do have a background in hypnosis, so I'm a firm believer in the power of the subconscious. I've never been particularly good at self-hypnosis, so I've looked for subliminals in the past. When I came across this site, everything just seemed so much better than anything else I've come across, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'll start a journal and discuss more in that thread. 

-Adam
Welcome aboard, and thank you for the compliment. I actually started off studying hypnosis, and discovered that I'm not very good at "thinking fast on my feet" as you have to do with hypnosis sometimes, so I started working with subliminals instead. Look forward to seeing your adventures.