Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sub combos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I’ve done 3 back to backs of LTU5 and am on the 35 day break before moving on to the next sub. 

I feel like I am lacking focus and clarity in my life and get very anxious and insecure about myself and I don’t express myself, this I know is due to my fears. I do however feel that I have undiagnosed ADD, because all my life I just have not been able to focus on one thing, even now as I type I’m looking around checking my phone etc. 

Getting to the point I have seen some journal entries where using ARA or TA together with laser focus has helped them, but my thoughts also were to add a UMS loop in once or twice a week.

Just looking for thoughts or feedback if anyone has tried a combination of subs, that have worked.
Don't worry about shortcuts. Follow the directions for each subliminal and in the long run you'll be happy.

Someone else might have a recommendation for a subliminal
My approach to subliminals is to focus on achieving the end goal, and then try to make other things (combinations) possible. So I focus all available resources on achieving the goals of each program, and that means that when used together, 5G+ will almost always conflict because they are seeking the same resources. I have done some work to mitigate this, but it is still largely true that most subliminals will conflict because they're doing everything they can to achieve their stated goal. You cannot use 2+ without dividing your focus and resources, with rare exceptions.

Specifically what combination are you proposing? UMS and what?
(05-04-2020, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My approach to subliminals is to focus on achieving the end goal, and then try to make other things (combinations) possible.  So I focus all available resources on achieving the goals of each program, and that means that when used together, 5G+ will almost always conflict because they are seeking the same resources.  I have done some work to mitigate this, but it is still largely true that most subliminals will conflict because they're doing everything they can to achieve their stated goal.  You cannot use 2+ without dividing your focus and resources, with rare exceptions.  

Specifically what combination are you proposing?  UMS and what?

Hi, yes it may sound like I’m a little impatient, but I’m mostly seeing if I can be efficient. My proposal was to try ARA and LFC, with UMS. My non technical logic being, that I am relaxed enough to focus on attracting money and wealth. Having listened to LTU for the last 9 months has opened up some deep traumas which I wasn’t willing to accept in the past. I know mediation will help me relax and focus, but if there are subs that can aide me be efficient at it, then why not take advantage of it.
(05-04-2020, 04:40 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2020, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My approach to subliminals is to focus on achieving the end goal, and then try to make other things (combinations) possible.  So I focus all available resources on achieving the goals of each program, and that means that when used together, 5G+ will almost always conflict because they are seeking the same resources.  I have done some work to mitigate this, but it is still largely true that most subliminals will conflict because they're doing everything they can to achieve their stated goal.  You cannot use 2+ without dividing your focus and resources, with rare exceptions.  

Hi, yes it may sound like I’m a little impatient, but I’m mostly seeing if I can be efficient. My proposal was to try ARA and LFC, with UMS. My non technical logic being, that I am relaxed enough to focus on attracting money and wealth. Having listened to LTU for the last 9 months has opened up some deep traumas which I wasn’t willing to accept in the past. I know mediation will help me relax and focus, but if there are subs that can aide me be efficient at it, then why not take advantage of it.

ARA and LFC may work together.  You shouldn't try to mix either one with UMS.  If you haven't used any of them before and are familiar with them, then you are making excuses with "being efficient" and you need to understand how and how well they work by themselves first.  

Besides, UMS includes ARA and you don't want to add LFC to the mix.  It's got enough of that effect already.  Adding more would unbalance your life in ways that wouldn't be good, presuming they didn't conflict.  I'm already going to have to re-balance UMS for certain things because it creates too much focus in some ways.
(05-06-2020, 10:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2020, 04:40 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]

ARA and LFC may work together.  You shouldn't try to mix either one with UMS.  If you haven't used any of them before and are familiar with them, then you are making excuses with "being efficient" and you need to understand how and how well they work by themselves first.  

Besides, UMS includes ARA and you don't want to add LFC to the mix.  It's got enough of that effect already.  Adding more would unbalance your life in ways that wouldn't be good, presuming they didn't conflict.  I'm already going to have to re-balance UMS for certain things because it creates too much focus in some ways.

That’s great, thank you for the advice. I’ll try UMS for the 3 or 6 months. Got 2 more weeks until my 35 day break finishes