Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum learning beginner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!
My name is Melissa. I'm 42.  I have 3 sons.  I work as a Material Planner for a Turbocharger manufacturer.  I enjoy reading, yoga and gardening.  My dreams include learning piano, new languages and traveling. Also, becoming the next Warren Buffet. I am currently getting involved with the stock market.  
Maximum learning speed program is one I'm most compelled to use.  There's so much I want to learn and know. I'm confident this sub will help me to do so.

I began using maximum learning speed program on April 19th. So far I have noticed increased ability to maintain focus / attention on what I am reading.  Also improved ability to digest what is being read.

I'm very excited about this program ?.  I am new to this site and still becoming familiar with it.  What is the appropriate forum for me to maintain a journal of my experience?  I've never posted on a forum before so this is all new to me. Thank you ?