Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello all, new to IML!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, newish user to subliminals here. I'm primarily here to use these as a tool while I turn my life around, as I am a 27 year old guy who's successful in my career, but not that social and have self confidence issues (mainly regarding women and my body image). Never had a boy/girlfriend (though I have been on a few dates) and always considered myself the weak, likeable nerd who gets along with people but can't really flirt or express emotions well. Felt like I was barely social in school due to said self esteem issues, and I've had a lot of trouble reaching out for help in the past. I've become a lot more independent after finally living on my own for the past couple years, but need to become more social as I don't really go out too often unless it's to meet up with friends I already know. 

Overall, trying to break out of my shell and get comfortable around strangers and women, as well as find new people, hobbies and things that give me joy without being so isolated so I can improve my social life and just overall feel more comfortable being myself and opening up to other people.

Thanks for the all the support this shop and forum provides!
Welcome aboard! We hope you enjoy the programs we offer here. Looking forward to your journal.