Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Teddy's journal : Sex Drive Maximizer for now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Background
Hello, Teddy from France here. New to this forum but not to subs which I've been using for years. A few years ago and I discovered AM6 followed by SM3 and it changed my life. They removed a lot of fears and biases in me (of seducing, of being attractive, of being rejected, of assuming my high sex drive...). In a year or so, my sex life changed from very low to a lot of casual sex. For that, Shannon, I will be forever grateful Thumbsup 

Since DMSI was released, I've used it on and off with some results. I can say for sure that on 2 occasions, I met girls way above my league (I'm a standard guy, not particularly handsome) who almost begged me to have sex with them. Last time was in March with the hottest girl I've ever dated.

With the COV19 virus and the month long quarantine, I stopped meeting people, using DMSI and my sex drive started to reduce. So I decided to test Sex Drive Maximizer. I'm also starting this journal because I didn't find journals/reviews on the forum. So, I think it will interest people.

Goal
To boost my sex drive and be at the top of my game when the quarantine finishes.
I plan to follow the long term programming for approximately a month.
I think I will continue DMSI then.

Journal
- Day 1: 4 Ultrasonic loops while working from home. Nothing particular happened.

- Day 2: 4 Ultrasonic loops while working from home. After 30-40 minutes, I went into some kind of sex drive overload. All I could think about was sex and it was freakin' intense Confused . I don't know how but I managed to resist the urge to masturbate and after 15-20 minutes, I could think straight again. I remained aroused and energic for the rest of the day.
Wow!! Thats incredible,Man. Powerful stuff. Imagine when you do finally get together with some one,After all this has passed!! Have mercy on them!! Ha. Gonna be some intense stuff going on.. Some one might be sore as heck ,afterwards ,but with a Big ole smile on their face! The Title DOES say Maximizer!! For reason,ah,Teddy!! Cheers Mate and all the best. Welcome to da Forum Decorum;-)
Day 3: 4 Ultrasonic loops.
No particular effects during the loops. I masturbated before going to bed. Woke up in the middle of the night with a big erection.

Day 4: Day off
Big morning wood. Otherwise nothing to declare.
Cycle 2 : 3 days with 4 ultrasonic loops + 1 day off

This is clearly the sub with the most immediate effects I have ever used. My horniness level never goes down much and I am sexting a lot (which is not habit for me).
he he... Nice to hear about the experience. I definitely think that this should be incorporated into the next DMSI release then.

A strong sex drive is definitely a motivation force to take action to make things happen...
(04-16-2020, 09:45 AM)Teddy_Bear06 Wrote: [ -> ]Cycle 2 : 3 days with 4 ultrasonic loops + 1 day off

This is clearly the sub with the most immediate effects I have ever used. My horniness level never goes down much and  I am sexting a lot (which is not habit for me).

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being "No sexual arousal at all" and 10 being "the most sexual arousal I have ever experienced in my entire life", where does SDM put you so far, and what was it before?
(04-16-2020, 10:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being "No sexual arousal at all" and 10 being "the most sexual arousal I have ever experienced in my entire life", where does SDM put you so far, and what was it before?

The maximum I've reached with SDM is 10 (see my report for day 2).
What I noticed under SDM is that my arousal never goes down to 1. Even after an orgasm, I am at 3-4. That's the main change compared to before using the sub.
Here's an update.
I've continued using the sub with the same rythm. The effects are stabilized.
I am still doing a lot of sexting and being proactive on dating sites. People are responding well (the quarantine is driving every single person horny) which is really enjoyable.

In two weeks, quarantine will finally be lifted. So I am hesitating between continuing SDM or switching back to DMSI.
I suggest you give SDM at least a week of use after quarantine is lifted.
No updates in a while.

The quarantine finished two weeks ago and as suggested by Shannon, I continued SDM one additonal week.
After two weeks where people hesitated to go out, I have dates planned in the next few days.
Hopefully, in June, restaurants will reopen and meeting people will be much easier.

To sum up, SDM did what I wanted it to do. The most noticeable effect is the proactivity and confidence in online chatting and sexting.

I plan to start DMSI again but I will wait a few weeks because right now, it is still mandatory to wear masks in the streets and subway.