Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS & The Stock Market & Other Hustles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else been watching the stock market go down and want to get in on the action? I picked up some discounted positions and continue to do so, and I'm curious if anyone else using UMS has been eyeing the stock market and/or buying it.

I've been using UMS since around a month after it was released, set it and forget it style (forgot when i started lol).
For sure, it's like everything is on sale!  

And with apps like Robinhood, SoFi Invest, and Firstrade that have no fee trading...

SoFi Invest gave me $25 in free Bitcoin for my first crypto purchase (fee-free purchases and trades).  Think they're even offering $70 just for opening a checking account, also.
(04-08-2020, 06:28 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]For sure, it's like everything is on sale!  

And with apps like Robinhood, SoFi Invest, and Firstrade that have no fee trading...

SoFi Invest gave me $25 in free Bitcoin for my first crypto purchase (fee-free purchases and trades).  Think they're even offering $70 just for opening a checking account, also.

Awesome i didnt realize sofi had perks for joining! My sister sent me her referral link but didnt sign up because it seemed i needed to put 1k of investment for her to get any referral credit. But if theres something as simple as $25 in free bitcoin just to start trading, it is definitely a motivator!

I'm on robinhood. My portfolio went from split between 3 companies to split between 20 during this economic crash. Everything really is on sale! If we go further down, I'll buy more. If we go up, we are in for a growth ride!