Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS - sturdy program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

This is a heavy credit to Shannon and his work. If it weren't for me expressing gratefulness I'd have remained silent and I'll say why after writing the important part.

After 5 months of usage, in order of importance for me, here is what I correlate with running UMS:
  • I found a job which I like more than the previous... and I loved the previous even though I'd spent less than a year there
  • I came up with a sturdy idea for an innovative long term project to work on & started implementing it
  • the new job pays exactly 25% more than the previous one, reaching 6 figures (this might go to the top for readers interested in numbers alone, but for me it's the third important aspect)
  • out of nowhere, a couple of weeks into the program, I grew a sheer wanting to go to the gym and started attending one twice a week until the recent global lockdown
  • my wife tells me that for a few months I look happier than ever
No income change throughout the entire period whatsoever. Last month boss said they sadly need to close the business within a month. It took less than that to find a new company that was sooo supportive throughout the entire recruitment process.

Thank you Shannon! For me it's been a very successful program.

As mentioned, had it not been to give Shannon credit I'd have remained silent. This is because I find it unproductive to discuss dreams, potential ideas, hopes, momentary intense states, geeky opinions on subliminals usage — you get the idea. Have I felt deeply discouraged/anxious at times, thinking to myself "why am I running this?" ? Yes. Have I had weird dreams? Yes. Have I felt like a million dollars at times? Yes. So what? I don't need support or validation. Best use that time and energy for UMS instead of writing according to some impulses. AFAIC, "keep on keeping on" is the main instruction for me on how to use a subliminal.

Meaningful subliminalizations to you all!
Thank you for your review, this is more helpful than nearly all the journals because here is the results clearly written and not hidden between dreams, thoughts and feelings.
I'm sorry that I can only give you one like for that post, I wish I could give you more. Thanks for sharing!
(I also looked at your other threads about AM6 results and even then you did it in this compressed form. I really like it.)
(04-04-2020, 02:38 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your review, this is more helpful than nearly all the journals because here is the results clearly written and not hidden between dreams, thoughts and feelings.
I'm sorry that I can only give you one like for that post, I wish I could give you more. Thanks for sharing!
(I also looked at your other threads about AM6 results and even then you did it in this compressed form. I really like it.)

Oh, right ... wrote this under the reviews section. So here are some personal subjective review-related comments:
  • the program is much easier to use than those that need listening to daily for months (AM6 was great at the expense of more tiredness overall and much more rigorosity)
  • this approach with blooming periods is very suitable — great technological progress; best usage for me so far has been with 7 back to back loops (3 before sleep and 4 while sleeping) on an active day and 4 non-active days
  • I appreciate that Shannon responded promptly to something I asked, making the instructions more self-contained (it took 3 months for me to learn about ASRB is and that UMS incorporates it... so btw, this program worked as described despite me having a less than ideal usage for the first 3 months)
  • for me the true price paid is not the monetary value invested, but the dedicated effort to use it; that said, calibrating program consumption parameters leads to diminished effort and weird state fluctuations
Happy that you found it useful!
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated!