Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 4Kingdoms - Transformational Absorbtion Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transformational Absorbtion Shield (5.75g – Type A/B Hybrid)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...eld-5-75g/
5 Loops per day - 2 days on - 3 days off
Ultrasonic mp3

COVID-19 has disrupted all our lives. I've been dealing with stores opening later and closing early. It's made life interesting and I've been in a mental fog lately.

So I meant to purchase DRS and I went to the NEWS https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-News scrolled down thinking that DRS is fairly new and it would be the first shield I see.

As I was reading the description page of Transformational Absorbtion Shield, I was wondering to myself... "Where do they get the initials DRS??"

So as I was listening to it for the first time, I kept reading the product description page over and over and I finally realized... "This isn't what I wanted!!" LOL

I went to work and had some interesting interactions. Some people (men/women) could not make eye contact with me.

I was instructed to do a certain task and decided on my own to perform a different task. My supervisor was enraged at first because I didn't do what I was told. When he asked me. "What are you doing?!" I changed the subject, his anger disappeared and he calmly asks, "How are you doing today?" walked away and left me alone the rest of the shift.

Later I went up to the check out counter to sanitize the area where the customers are. One of the female cashiers was staring at me with a blank expression. We know each other so she knows who I am. As I moved she followed with her stare. Then I looked up at a female customer and she had the same stare with no expression and followed me with her expressionless stare as I continued to wipe the area down with sanitizer.

My male coworker is assigned to another store tomorrow. "Hey, 4Kingdoms. I'm going to work there for six hours, take my lunch and I'll come here and help you for my last two hours." Very odd behavior for him. I've worked with him for years and he would help me only if I asked. This is the first time he's offered. Later he pulled out his smartphone and showed me photos of women he is physically attracted to. Never did that before.

Our female coworker remarked that today was a great day and we all had fun the moment we clocked in.

Oh yeah, on my way to work. I needed to get a referral for my Mom and stopped to get take out for my lunch break. Both places men held the door open for me and politely said, "Sir." as I walked through the door. It's not a celebrity effect like DMSI. It is more of politeness, friendly courtesy.

Since Transformational Absorbtion Shield is only 2 days on and 3 days off cycle, I'll stick with it for the time being.
(04-03-2020, 07:50 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]My male coworker is assigned to another store tomorrow. "Hey, 4Kingdoms. I'm going to work there for six hours, take my lunch and I'll come here and help you for my last two hours." Very odd behavior for him. I've worked with him for years and he would help me only if I asked. This is the first time he's offered. Later he pulled out his smartphone and showed me photos of women he is physically attracted to. Never did that before.

Our female coworker remarked that today was a great day and we all had fun the moment we clocked in.

My male coworker showed up at lunchtime with a homemade sweet potato pie and shared it with me and our female coworker.

At the beginning of our shift, my female coworker suggested that we do all the routes as a team. There are 4 routes, normally we divide them equally and do them individually. As a team, we get done faster and have more downtime to rest or socialize. This rarely happens because most people don't get along with each other.

Our supervisor collected $5 from each person and ordered pizza. Again, very unusual behavior.

We are supposed to be practicing social distancing yet there we were working very close to each other and eating very close to each other.

A male coworker from the dayshift sat with me for 30 minutes as I was doing my paperwork and told me he attended a boarding school and how they beat you up if you snitched. He's my age and this was the first time he's shared this information in the time I've worked with him.

Not quite sure what that was all about, but he was happy telling me the story before he went home.

Normally, I go into work. Do my job. Keep to myself and go home when my shift is over.

I'm really enjoying the teamwork because the job is getting done thoroughly. However, I'm a bit introverted and I'm really uncomfortable with the attention.
Very interesting results!