Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Here comes the money!!! Aka another UMS journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to park the brakes on another LTU run for now as I wanna see if a maiden UMS run can turn the tide of my situation

Right now it's lockdown in UK and it took a while but company finally realised that I am not an essential worker and decided keep me home for the initial 3 weeks (subject to review) although it's likely to get extended 

So I thought if my company decides to be assholes during this and try and exploit us in someway itd be nice to try set up a new source of income and funds so I can at least keep going should I refuse to go back into work 

UMS day 0 

Starting the sub tonight and will try a few loops to see what's what. 

Expect a sit report tomorrow
Okay so this went a bit wrong

At the time I was going to use this a lot of bad things happened in my personal life so I decided to postpone it until I felt ready again to go through it

Basically my dog of 14 1/2 years passed away in April and it hit me and my family a lot harder than I expected as well as some other things..
I gave it a month and now I feel better, enough to carry on my run in UMS until later subs come out such as DMSI etc

Sorry for posting this thread and then ghosting out on you I really didn't feel like going ahead if I wasn't ready yet.. but here we are

I already tried some loops of this before reporting and I did get some unique things happen

Firstly I instantly took an interest in mathematics, specifically numbers and patterns more. I found myself looking up quadratic equations and understanding them instantly (I was always a middle of the road at maths, not trash but not a god at it by any means) so I found this to be a little odd. I chalk it up to UMS but it's hard to understand why?
Is there a increased learning ability in this or something?

Anyway after my break I'm resuming this tonight at 2 loops per 3 days ( 5 days off)

My goals are to get a new source of income from coding or software related projects. Maybe learn some html or JavaScript etc and build a website design business from home
I also wish to move out into a nice area in town and start saving to become financially free by 30+

Wish me luck
(05-03-2020, 10:38 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]Basically my dog of 14 1/2 years passed away in April and it hit me and my family a lot harder than I expected as well as some other things..

Firstly I instantly took an interest in mathematics, specifically numbers and patterns more.

Wish me luck

Sorry for your loss.  Our household also lost a beautiful, big-hearted four-legged family member a couple of months ago...

Numbers and patterns?  Sounds like lottery territory to me.  I do a lot of number tracking and stats crunching on various lottery games.  Mind you, I seldom  plop down the dosh to actually play, unless there's stats or patterns that give me a reason to do so.  But it's an enjoyable and stimulating activity for me, and it's free!

Good Luck!
Thanks man appreciate it

@Shannon what learning benefits come with UMS? When I last run my loop I was into maths and when I stopped my loops it disappeared, is this common? Or will each person differ
(05-03-2020, 03:04 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man appreciate it

@Shannon  what learning benefits come with UMS? When I last run my loop I was into maths and when I stopped my loops it disappeared, is this common? Or will each person differ

I wish you my condolences.  I understand the pain of losing a furry family member quite well.

Your results will be unique to you, depending on variables that change from person to person.  In your case, it would appear that your subconscious has apparently identified a path to your goal, and it requires a better understanding of math.
Work is slow atm in my building

I got pulled back in as an essential worker but I'm pretty much sat at my desk doing nothing

So I've been reading some material online to pass the time and I got urges to read into game theory so I read
A very short introduction into game theory

It was pretty good but only gave basic understanding of zero sum game and nashs equilibrium but it's a good read none the less

Howwever been getting some TID from one of the new subs Shannon is working on but obvs cannot say which one it is as I don't know what he's building yet

Time will tell
(05-07-2020, 09:12 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]Work is slow atm in my building

I got pulled back in as an essential worker but I'm pretty much sat at my desk doing  nothing

So I've been reading some material online to pass the time and I got urges to read into game theory so I read
A very short introduction into game theory

It was pretty good but only gave basic understanding of zero sum game and nashs equilibrium but it's a good read none the less

Howwever been getting some TID from one of the new subs Shannon is working on but obvs cannot say which one it is as I don't know what he's building yet

Time will tell

This begs the question... if you don't know which one the TID is from, how do you know you're getting TID?