Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TouchyCat's Subliminal Journey [UMS > OF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EDIT

I re-purposed this thread for my SFW subliminals.

UMSv1 5.75G - March - June
OF 5.75G - July, starting post #20

---

Hi, there! TouchyCat here! Touchy coz I'm kinda clingy and like to be spoiled by the opposite sex. Cat coz I'm a cat person! Love 'em!

I'm not new here. I've been using Shannon's sub for a year and written two journals, but I asked Benjamin to change my credentials and delete my threads in fear people will connect the dots and found me IRL. I don't really like the discussion regarding subliminal audios coz most people don't believe in it nor even try to seek further understanding. What's the point of having a conversation when the other party doesn't have any intention to understand?

I'm going to use UMS, again, for at least three months or until we are eligible to roam freely again. I mean, there's no point in running DMSI if I'm going to be quarantined.

I will use UMS once a week as the bare minimum or 1x for three days in a week or something in between. This is to maintain my energy level throughout the day. Last year, when I use this sub daily I found that this sub is not energy-friendly  Lol

I'm quoting from the sales page:

Quote:This subliminal should be used as-desired. Initially, use it for one loop and allow yourself to experience that loop’s effects; then run it again whenever you have the desire to, and as much as you want.  If it is used more than one loop per day, run all loops back to back to prevent breaking the Audio to Silence Ratio Balance (ASRB) and losing its benefits. 

To close this first post let me say, "Stay safe everyone Wink "
It's been a month with UMS and frankly, I am craving to listen to UMS more!

And I'm SUPER excited with the fact FRM AND DMSI will be updated ?

(04-25-2020, 06:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have FRM and USLM 4.2, and then DMSI in my list right now.
(04-26-2020, 09:20 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a month with UMS and frankly, I am craving to listen to UMS more!

And I'm SUPER excited with the fact FRM AND DMSI will be updated ?

(04-25-2020, 06:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have FRM and USLM 4.2, and then DMSI in my list right now.

Craving more is always a good sign.  Generally, you should indulge those cravings for more.  It means the AutoCofig module is working to get you the right amount of usage for you.
Gonna put this here for a reminder:

(04-30-2020, 05:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you can imagine it happening, it can happen.  If you can't imagine it happening, then you're not letting yourself imagine it, and the only reason for that is to prevent it from happening.  Simple as that.

The first step to any change is to have that change form in your mind.  You become aware of it, you contemplate it, you imagine it.  Without that, you're dead in the water.  No building was ever built that was not first imagined before building started.  What we cannot imagine, we cannot achieve.
(04-27-2020, 11:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Craving more is always a good sign.  Generally, you should indulge those cravings for more.  It means the AutoCofig module is working to get you the right amount of usage for you.

I like how UMS works for me internally and externally--manifestation--and I already received ROI from this purchase. And I'm also trying to use it accordingly to maintain sufficient energy. 

UMS is really draining my energy if I'm using it more than 2x in a day.

By the way, I found that you said: "The successful ones are rarely posting." Is that why I don't post it and just come here to see what you are doing??  Rolleyes
Mostly to check DMSI as I'm really keen to bettering my sexual life.

I believe I can have a full-blast of DMSI once it is updated. Currently, I am in a quarantine mode because of Covid-19, and with more free time, I am bettering my diet and exercise regularly.

So, it is like a better body and mindset (caused by UMS) coupled with new DMSI. MAN 2020 is such a year!
(04-27-2020, 07:47 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2020, 11:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Craving more is always a good sign.  Generally, you should indulge those cravings for more.  It means the AutoCofig module is working to get you the right amount of usage for you.

I like how UMS works for me internally and externally--manifestation--and I already received ROI from this purchase. And I'm also trying to use it accordingly to maintain sufficient energy. 

UMS is really draining my energy if I'm using it more than 2x in a day.

By 2x in a daym, do you mean 2 loops, or running 1+ loops 2 different times during the same day?  You should be running all loops back to back, and do it only once per day.

Quote:By the way, I found that you said: "The successful ones are rarely posting." Is that why I don't post it and just come here to see what you are doing??  Rolleyes

Mostly to check DMSI as I'm really keen to bettering my sexual life.

Generally, when people are successful, they don't feel the need for help.  They therefore tend to just live their lives and enjoy the results they get, and most such people don't usually post about their positive results.  When people are having trouble, they come here and post, usually seeking help, and occasionally wanting to complain because they're frustrated.  

Quote:I believe I can have a full-blast of DMSI once it is updated. Currently, I am in a quarantine mode because of Covid-19, and with more free time, I am bettering my diet and exercise regularly.

So, it is like a better body and mindset (caused by UMS) coupled with new DMSI. MAN 2020 is such a year!

If I can figure out FRM with the next version, I think (nearly) everyone is going to have a blast with DMSI.  But... DMSI will dominate UMS when you switch, and if you switch back, UMS will dominate DMSI.
(04-28-2020, 02:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By 2x in a daym, do you mean 2 loops, or running 1+ loops 2 different times during the same day?  You should be running all loops back to back, and do it only once per day.

Yes, back to back. 2 loops.

(04-28-2020, 02:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Generally, when people are successful, they don't feel the need for help.  They therefore tend to just live their lives and enjoy the results they get, and most such people don't usually post about their positive results.  When people are having trouble, they come here and post, usually seeking help, and occasionally wanting to complain because they're frustrated. 

Understandable.

(04-28-2020, 02:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If I can figure out FRM with the next version, I think (nearly) everyone is going to have a blast with DMSI.  But... DMSI will dominate UMS when you switch, and if you switch back, UMS will dominate DMSI.

Take your time building FRM man. I really can't wait when FRM is 10x better than the current FRM--probably pushing it into 6G realm or just a better version of 5.75G and that equally means 6G WILL REALLY BE A D*MN TREAT!

Looking at older threads, I found myself to be attracted to the renaissance man (RM) sub. I really can't wait to see my life when I'm done running UMS, DMSI, AM, SM, WM, BASE, and RM. But, well, for now, UMS it is.

Oh, and to clarify this is my second cycle of UMS. I did 3 to 4 months of UMS in 2019 before I jump to DMSI  Whistle
(05-04-2020, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Few things I have consistently observed with women:

1. The more attractive she is, the more crazy she is; this is a natural result of how guys treat such women as prize objects and sex conquests.  Crazy means potentially dangerous and unpredictable.  It is why I no longer go after 9's or 10's, and I am extremely cautious with those who come after me.  Some women are a form of crazy you can handle.  Most 9+ females are not.
  2. The more attractive a woman is, the more likely she is to have other guys trying to have sex and a relationship with her.  As such, she will tend to be playing the guys who are most easily impressed by her, simply because she can.  This is not true of all women of exceptional physical beauty, but it is common enough to account for the majority in my experience.
  3. The biggest red flag a woman can give me that she is not worth the trouble is if she tries to get to sex or love too fast.  That always, Always, ALWAYS means one or more of the following:
  • She is trying to test and/or manipulate you.  (The pass response is not to allow her to get to sex or relationship so fast, or in some cases, at all.  If a woman offers me sex on the day I meet her, or on our first date, that is an automatic refusal on my part and a red flag goes up.)
  • She is playing the field.  Every single time I had a woman go to sex or relationship with me too quickly, she was a cheater.  Every. Single. Time.  It means they don't understand the value of those things, and they don't understand it because they're not emotionally invested or involved.  Meaning they don't care about you, they're just having fun and/or using you.  It also often means they have no self respect or self esteem.  
  • She is crazy.  (See above.)
Also, in my experience, strippers are not worth even trying to date.  I have dated one, and am friends with another; there are good ones out there for a relationship, but they are exceedingly few and far between.  Even the good ones will quickly be severely emotionally damaged by that line of work, and the longer they do it, the worse it gets.  If they are not emotionally damaged by it - even bigger red flag to stay away.  At best, that means they are lying, unaware of the damage and/or already incapable of connecting to their emotional centers and do not have a normal perception of the world.  At worst, it means they've been completely destroyed emotionally before becoming a stripper, which can lead to some pretty awful things.

I suggest perhaps taking note of my experiences and conclusions when it comes to women in the future, since you seem to be following in the footsteps of a few of the older guys here... could save you some pain and suffering.
Deleted
(05-05-2020, 06:26 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: [ -> ]@Omni3 bro, thanks for sharing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpGkrVi...e=youtu.be

Hey you're welcome. Use it wisely. I posted it in the original thread as I thought it'd be more relevant there.
Things are getting better and I'm learning a lot thanks to the extra time. Currently, planning to change my diet following The Carnivore Diet book by Shawn Baker.

I believe not only I can reduce my weight but also reduce expenses and allocate it to market myself. Will play around Instagram ads, etc.
I just found out Tesla grand plan in the most shortest form (source: Tesla's blog) and that is:
  1. Build sports car 
  2. Use that money to build an affordable car 
  3. Use that money to build an even more affordable car 
  4. While doing above, also provide zero emission electric power generation options
Hot damn to how simple it is hence I'm going to do the same thing from now on. Writing a plan in the most simplest format.

Furthermore, I just found out how consumptive I am and how faulty my decisions are towards money. I have to fix this.
Quote:FRM 4.9 is finished.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I can't wait to use DMSI and UMS with the new FRM--especially DMSI for I am interested in how DMSI will do its work when there's a lockdown.

Now, I'm following what Elon did with Tesla's grand plan. For the next 20 months:

1. Eat better food and working out. (I'm currently obese with a 30.4 BMI.)
2. Read, read and write to create more content. (Been using Anchor and YouTube as my content distribution channel.)
3. Gain more confident as a result of #1 and higher visibility as a result of #2.
4. Capitalize #3 to create more notable connections.

I'm in need of connections and exposure to raise my career.

That's it for now. TL;DR ver. I love UMS.
Pages: 1 2 3