Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today, I have begun what I intend to be my year long run of UMS.

Having gotten tremendous benefit and lots of learning from eleven months of running only DMSI (with the proper break before moving on to the next one), I intend to run UMS for one year, with specific goals in view all the while.

My first goal: to have a positive monthly cashflow of 2500 euro or more per month.

What that means, is that after I have covered my cost of living, I have 2500 euros left over and above my expenses.

As soon as I started running it, I felt a calm, peaceful flow of energy that feels like it comes down, over my body, from above me. In that flow of energy, doing whatever I need to do feels effortless.

Let's see what happens!
I am noticing a huge increase in my level of motivation, and I am also, quite naturally, making rest and sleep a bigger priority.

What I love most, is that I have begun working hard on the things that matter to me most, with much more seriousness and integrity than I have been able to find in myself in the recent past.

Today, I was on the phone with a company that owes me a refund. I noticed that I was more polite and calm than usual, and the man on the phone was quite helpful as well. After I hung up, I felt a rush of uplifting energy.
UMS is great for motivation to work towards UMS. I love how work focused I am when I run it. If only I could run it... but I think you'll enjoy this program for that and other things as well.
Today, I notice that I am more interested in doing my work than I am in watching Youtube!

That alone would be worth the price of UMS.

I also notice this gentle rush of positive energy, as I am sitting and working at my laptop.
Today, I began making a schedule of all of my past due writing assignments, and I feel on track to catch up on my work. . .

This is huge for me. I have not been able to do my academic writing for months now!

I am making a come back. . .
I received an insight that I should listen to UMS six days out of seven. What I noticed after taking my first Sunday off, is how strong my desire was to resume listening!

Today I surprised myself by effortlessly and enjoyably cleaning the area under the kitchen sink. It needed to be organized, and although I had been feeling that need for some time, and putting it off, I am amazed that I just took care of it without a second thought.

There is a growing sense of personal integrity that I am enjoying a great deal.
Something that I have not experienced this way with any other subliminal: I find that I have a craving to listen UMS!

Does anyone else have this experience?
Yes, same here.
(04-15-2020, 03:00 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, same here.

That's very interesting. Do you have any idea as to what the cause of this might be?
I think it is my subconscious that is asking for more loops/input.
(04-15-2020, 10:47 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is my subconscious that is asking for more loops/input.

That does make sense. What surprises me, is that I don't recall ever feeling that with another subliminal.

I believe that this means I am on the right track!
UMS has the AutoConfig module in it. It's not perfect, but it is helpful, as long as you allow your subconscious to guide you, and your subconscious doesn't try to sabotage. Using it more is usually not sabotage. It's typically the "Ruin away!" responses that are self sabotage.
My goal for UMS is to have a positive monthly cashflow of 2500 euros or more. Positive monthly cashflow means the amount of money I have left over after I cover all my expenses. In April, the positive number was over 500 euro! That's the most I can remember being positive in a month in a long time!
Welcome Aboard the Forum and the Major UMS train Man!! ALL ABOARD!! Really good seeing your 'thus far' results with UMS!! More power to ya!!
Pages: 1 2