Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI weird side effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I’ve recently started DMSI and I’ve finished 8 days and 4 days off and starting another cycle again. So far I haven’t noticed too much but I haven’t been out much neither. But I noticed something really weird. When I started the new cycle, I’m 3 days in but I need to move to a new place due to the whole covid thing. I played the sub near my plant and it wilted and died after 3 days. Not entirely sure why (note the plant was in the new place all along and it’s been ok for the past year). I didn’t change anything neither and the only thing different is that I played the sub near it.

Anybody had any similar experience? I’ve stopped the sub completely since then since I’m unsure it’d do me more good or harm.
At the current stage there's no point in running DMSI anyway. I'd better look for another sub.
(03-22-2020, 03:43 PM)subadubdub Wrote: [ -> ]So I’ve recently started DMSI and I’ve finished 8 days and 4 days off and starting another cycle again. So far I haven’t noticed too much but I haven’t been out much neither. But I noticed something really weird. When I started the new cycle, I’m 3 days in but I need to move to a new place due to the whole covid thing. I played the sub near my plant and it wilted and died after 3 days. Not entirely sure why (note the plant was in the new place all along and it’s been ok for the past year). I didn’t change anything neither and the only thing different is that I played the sub near it.

Anybody had any similar experience? I’ve stopped the sub completely since then since I’m unsure it’d do me more good or harm.

maybe the plant was not ready for a sexual relationship  Roflmao
(03-22-2020, 07:59 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]At the current stage there's no point in running DMSI anyway. I'd better look for another sub.

Speak for yourself - some of us have a woman that sleeps next to us every night.   Tongue
DMSI gave me horrible nightmare. Maybe that is a sign to stop as well?
(03-23-2020, 05:19 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI gave me horrible nightmare. Maybe that is a sign to stop as well?

Dreams are great indicators for understand that subliminal is working on progress. I got so many dreams you would call them nightmares, really scaring nightmares. nothing to worry
(03-22-2020, 03:43 PM)subadubdub Wrote: [ -> ]So I’ve recently started DMSI and I’ve finished 8 days and 4 days off and starting another cycle again. So far I haven’t noticed too much but I haven’t been out much neither. But I noticed something really weird. When I started the new cycle, I’m 3 days in but I need to move to a new place due to the whole covid thing. I played the sub near my plant and it wilted and died after 3 days. Not entirely sure why (note the plant was in the new place all along and it’s been ok for the past year). I didn’t change anything neither and the only thing different is that I played the sub near it.

I think you are assuming that correlation equals causation when it almost certainly cannot in this case.

Experiments have been done with plants that show that they don't do well with death metal style music, but it has to be played loudly and it takes a while to make the plant respond negatively.  There is nothing in the script of the subliminal that - presuming the plant somehow understands the script - could cause any negative effects to it.  That the plant understands the script is a seriously questionable thing.  I would bet on that not being possible, personally.

If there is any correlation, it seems vastly more likely that the plant may not like ultrasonic audio.  But why should that be?  I see no reason why it should make any difference at all.

DMSI has been out in that version for several months.  The worst that has happened is that people try to resist the script because they're subconsciously associating getting sex with death somehow.  Thousands of people use it, and nobody has reported anything like this before.  Not even remotely.  My money is on, there is some other cause, or maybe perhaps you discovered that plants don't like ultrasonic audio.  Presuming it's ultrasonic.  

If you're not playing ultrasonic, I seriously think there's no way it could be the subliminal.  I see no way for the plant to be able to comprehend the script, and even if it did, I see no way for it to be responsive to the script at all, since it literally cannot do what the script is telling it to do.  Literally, for this to be caused by DMSI means you just made a world changing scientific discovery that plants can somehow:
  • Understand recorded speech.
  • Decode ultrasonic recorded speech that is being played at high speed.
  • Comprehend what the speech is saying.
  • Respond by dying to a subliminal that is instructing them to have sex.  (Plants can't have sex, and that would be about like someone dying from a subliminal instructing them to have their flowers pollinated.  Not gonna happen.  People don't have flowers, and giving such impossible suggestions does nothing because the subconscious doesn't even try to execute it.)
If you can replicate this and show sufficient scientific evidence that the subliminal was comprehended by the plant, I'm sure there's a lot of grant money available for you in scientific research circles.
(03-23-2020, 05:41 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2020, 05:19 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI gave me horrible nightmare. Maybe that is a sign to stop as well?

Dreams are great indicators for understand that subliminal is working on progress. I got so many dreams you would call them nightmares, really scaring nightmares. nothing to worry

Responding to DMSI with horrible nightmares just means that your subconscious is deeply afraid of achieving the goals of the program.  The nightmares are an effort by your subconscious to communicate to your conscious what sorts of horrible things it thinks will happen if you were to fully execute the script and actually have sex as a result.  We have already established that for whatever reason, the subconscious seems to believe that having someone else be sufficiently sexually attracted to you to result in them trying to initiate sex is frequently interpreted by the deep subconscious as a literal threat to the person's life.  

Just why this is we have not figured out, but what I will tell you is that it is well known that the deeper into the subconscious you go, the less rational and logical it becomes until it understands only very basic concepts, and has no ability to really think.  That apparently corresponds to the ancient lizard brain, which literally understands only sleep, eat, sex, comfort/discomfort and threat (fight or flight).  It runs on very primal and basic instincts only.  No logic or thinking involved.  So you go deep enough and you can get some really fucked up "thinking" and "conclusions" and responses to things that are then interpreted as life and death critical threats, which actually pose no threat whatsoever.

It has taken me a long time working on FRM to have any hope of trying to deal with this.  We will see how well my idea holds up when 4.9 is released.
Yes, we're all waiting for this release. The fear seems to be the only obstacle.
(03-23-2020, 02:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you are assuming that correlation equals causation when it almost certainly cannot in this case.

Experiments have been done with plants that show that they don't do well with death metal style music, but it has to be played loudly and it takes a while to make the plant respond negatively.  There is nothing in the script of the subliminal that - presuming the plant somehow understands the script - could cause any negative effects to it.  That the plant understands the script is a seriously questionable thing.  I would bet on that not being possible, personally.

If there is any correlation, it seems vastly more likely that the plant may not like ultrasonic audio.  But why should that be?  I see no reason why it should make any difference at all.

DMSI has been out in that version for several months.  The worst that has happened is that people try to resist the script because they're subconsciously associating getting sex with death somehow.  Thousands of people use it, and nobody has reported anything like this before.  Not even remotely.  My money is on, there is some other cause, or maybe perhaps you discovered that plants don't like ultrasonic audio.  Presuming it's ultrasonic.  

If you're not playing ultrasonic, I seriously think there's no way it could be the subliminal.  I see no way for the plant to be able to comprehend the script, and even if it did, I see no way for it to be responsive to the script at all, since it literally cannot do what the script is telling it to do.  Literally, for this to be caused by DMSI means you just made a world changing scientific discovery that plants can somehow:
  • Respond by dying to a subliminal that is instructing them to have sex.  (Plants can't have sex, and that would be about like someone dying from a subliminal instructing them to have their flowers pollinated.  Not gonna happen.  People don't have flowers, and giving such impossible suggestions does nothing because the subconscious doesn't even try to execute it.)
If you can replicate this and show sufficient scientific evidence that the subliminal was comprehended by the plant, I'm sure there's a lot of grant money available for you in scientific research circles.

Couldn't the case be that the plant died because he used it's life energy as a "safe energy source" by using the subliminal?
(03-24-2020, 11:24 AM)Zubrowka Wrote: [ -> ]

Couldn't the case be that the plant died because he used it's life energy as a "safe energy source" by using the subliminal?

That reminds me, a fellow energy healer friend used to work at a cancer 'clinic' where patients were taught to ask the one tree on the premises to 'ground' their lower vibes and assist with their healing. The tree eventually died.
Poor little tree. You can use soil for "grounding", just walk barefoot, and it won't pollute the water or anything, you know, but I guess that wasn't "sexy" enough for a 'clinic'. Big Grin Sand is a pretty good filter for radiation and other toxic stuff physically as well.

The program does not use the life force of any creature, plant, animal, or anything else, to power itself, with the sole exception of using some of your personal energy.  So no, that would not explain it.
(03-24-2020, 12:30 PM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

That reminds me, a fellow energy healer friend used to work at a cancer 'clinic' where patients were taught to ask the one tree on the premises to 'ground' their lower vibes and assist with their healing. The tree eventually died.

Of course it did.  They effectively made it a lightning rod for negative energy and poisoned it as a result.  You should never, ever ground through any creature. Put your bare feet directly in contact with the earth and ground that way if you must, but remember, that negative energy must go somewhere and do something.
Pages: 1 2