Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Covid19 Sale Perhaps? hehehe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon can you do a Covid19 Sale on Subs perhaps? You know, just like stock market nowadays? hehehe
That idea has been floated, but we are having trouble with PayPal right now and I don't know when it will be fixed. I not for that I would be more willing to consider the idea. This WuHan Flu has not been good to us.
(03-16-2020, 07:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That idea has been floated, but we are having trouble with PayPal right now and I don't know when it will be fixed.  I not for that I would be more willing to consider the idea.  This WuHan Flu has not been good to us.

Yeah everybody's affected. A lot of people say its the Black Swan for all worldwide markets. Seeing your stocks diminished more than half of its value(for some) is really painful. I for one have experienced such incident. Bitcoin also hit a slump.

If you could give a Wuhan/Corona Sale, it would be very much appreciated for those who are having tough times recently Wink

One of your Loyal Customers here,
Sexymofo
(03-17-2020, 09:38 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2020, 07:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That idea has been floated, but we are having trouble with PayPal right now and I don't know when it will be fixed.  I not for that I would be more willing to consider the idea.  This WuHan Flu has not been good to us.

Yeah everybody's affected. A lot of people say its the Black Swan for all worldwide markets. Seeing your stocks diminished more than half of its value(for some) is really painful. I for one have experienced such incident. Bitcoin also hit a slump.

If you could give a Wuhan/Corona Sale, it would be very much appreciated for those who are having tough times recently Wink

One of your Loyal Customers here,
Sexymofo

The Black Swan event is not here yet, IMO.  I think that is most likely to happen sometime in 2021, probably early 2021.

We are working on solving the issues we are having, but they're not fixed yet apparently.  So if you don't mind having to have your orders manually approved during a sale, I don't mind having a sale at all.  We are really not having much luck when nobody has money.
No worries. I'll be willing to silently waiting Smile

On a side note, if this Virus takes more time, things will become messy, and will probably cause a recession of unseen proportions.