Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Running AM or UMS first (with or without shields)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

This is not going to be the smartest question, but I'm going to ask anyway.

Like the title states, I am thinking of running either AM6 or UMS, and I would like your input in determining which program I should run first. I have listened to LTU 5 for a year, and am taking a month break before moving onto the next program. FYI, I already have both of the programs, so price difference of the program is not a concern.

If you had a choice, would you first run UMS, or AM? And if you were to run either program, would you run it with or without auric shields, and which shield would you run it with? I don't have the shields, but I think I may buy one of them.

Anyway, thank you for your input in advance.
How can anyone offer you valid advice without knowing what your needs are?
(03-06-2020, 06:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How can anyone offer you valid advice without knowing what your needs are?

Moving onto the next stage of the life and building a great life is one need. Building a financial freedom is another need. Being an alpha isn't necessarily a need, but I wondered if being an alpha would greatly help those two needs. Since I don't have to start bring breads to the table yet, (I think I have about several months to a year before I am going to be pressed by my family for start making money) I wondered whether I should start AM before running UMS.

I'm not sure if this expresses the needs clearly.
I've become more alpha since starting UMS. This remains even though I completed 6 months about a month ago and am taking a break from it. I look forward to next USLM and UMS2.

The NDRS is UMS worked well. I found I had more energy - I notice the difference since stopping. Would be interesting to see how TAS compares to NDRS.
If I decide this for myself, I would write a list about my current situations, though I think AM is a long run sub at least for me, it can't be enough for one run for fully work. But it would be interesting to see AM with a shield.
I voted for AM+TAS. it is your choice in the end,
Sounds like you want to choose UMS. AM6 won't help with your goals much. AM6 is about becoming a more self actualized man. UMS is about making money.
Also keep in mind, UMS already has NDRS in it, and is not a good choice for running with an external shield.