Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mending-MHS 5.75G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stopped DMSI a long time ago and did LTU again for a while. Stopped last week as I was getting the nasty infection that's been going around and tried MIR and had decent, but not great success with it so I stopped that too. It wasn't until last night that I ran MHS. The results were interesting I could feel parts of my body light up starting with the inner knee/ACL area, then the back of the thighs, the the arms and hands. Fell asleep pretty fast so I couldn't tell big any areas lit up after that. Today I woke up and my body feels pretty good. I have a very physically demanding job and I've been a little tired as of late and my body feels the best it has felt in a few weeks. So far so good let's see what happens.
After the second night it appears that my whole body is getting the effects of MHS. It feels very loose and relaxed and a lot of the tension is disappearing. I also feel a bit warmer but not overly hot. I usually run a bit warmer to begin with. Maybe the blood flow is getting evenly spread out. Hands and arms feel great. Have had borderline tendonitis or carpal tunnel for a while now and wake up with numb hands occasionally. They just feel good now. Neck feels good and not tense. All of this points to the possibility of some very good conclusions.
Noticed something else. My middle finger on my left side on the final nuckle with the nail on it got smashed by a box of supplies. It didnt hurt but it's never been the same since and always gets cold faster than the rest of my hands and fingers. It's the same temp as the rest of my fingers and that feels warm. Nice Thumbsup Thumbsup
Sounds like good results to me!
(02-21-2020, 02:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like good results to me!

It's pretty impressive how fast things are moving along on MHS. 3 days in and I feel better overall.

My skin has been softer since starting MHS. The prior version did this as well but it's always nice to see this come back as I have skin on the dryer side.

It seems that my body is on the mend and in the process of healing. It will be nice when some issues like my arms and hands are like they were when I was a kid......................pain free.
I look forward to seeing how you feel after 3+ months of this program!
My shoulders get sore from work pretty bad sometimes to the point that they ache on my days off sometimes. Since starting the pain is not only less but reducing. 

Mucus seems to disappear on MHS. I was still sick when I started and that resulted in a lot of coughing and blowing my nose. Since starting the frequency of both is next to none. In fact, one of the first things I noticed after starting it for the first time besides certain parts of the body lighting up was that my nose was clear somewhere in the first loop.

Neck and back feel great and had some vertebrae move yesterday while normal movements. That's not normal nor was it painful. My neck pain is minimal to the degree of uncomfortable, my back is even less but I've never had a "sloppy" spine that just pops a bunch during normal movements. Interesting. I'm hopeful that I'll soon be rid of some whiplash from a car accident. 

Getting tired a little faster these days.

Did a combination of fasting and then eating no carbs this weekend and noticed the aura on MHS is super strong. For me, fasting really pronounces the non-physical side of my humanity and I could just feel the energy coming from MHS radiating off my hands, arms, and face specifically.
So it's the first day of the secondary ASRB. Woke up with a little numbness in the hands and they feel a little bit tighter. This doesn't surprise me but I'm hoping it's not a self-fulfilling prophecy of my expectations about the program. I have no way of knowing for sure so I'm just observing the changes. 

The detox module in MHS is pretty powerful. Drinking my bulletproof coffee in the morning and some mucus is getting into my nose after drinking it. Most likely from the grass-fed butter. This didn't happen during MHS. My desire is that the mucus that resides in most if not all people's digestive system gets 100% cleared and I feel that this would be accomplished if MHS is run long enough.

The next part of this post is diverting off of my observations of MHS into some of my own personal thoughts and some surprising ways MHS is affecting me mentally and belief wise as well as me asking some questions about the fundamental nature of my humanity.

The energy flooding and aura in MHS are the most powerful of any sub I have run from IML to date. The only thing that comes close is some of the DMSI versions a few years back. This has caused me to seriously consider my responsibility toward the non-physical/energetic side of myself. I have long shut out that part of me due to the pain and disappointments of life. MHS has brought me back to a place where I can no longer ignore the fact that I am the reason my life is that way it is. I have caused me to be stuck in patterns of thoughts and closed off myself from the energy required to change and have therefore left myself to the consequences of my own beliefs that are not beneficial towards the personal satisfaction and purpose of my life. I felt a ruminating of this during my LTU run recently but it's oddly come to a head on MHS. This might be due to the combination of residual effects of LTU and MHS. I did not take a 2 week break in between subs. It was more like 5 days or so. 

This has caused a few things to happen.
1. I want to understand energy manipulation better.
2. As far as I can tell I am being pulled in the direction of purpose by MHS. 

#2 makes sense to me because for me having a healthy body allows me to prolong my stay on earth and therefore achieve purpose. This is causing me to confront many feelings of not getting my needs met and hopelessness. What's the point in trying to achieve purpose if you won't get your needs met or it's hit or miss? For me, I have very much felt like my hope has been differed and it's made my heart sick. I'm not sure if MHS is designed for non-physical heart health but I feel like that part of me is getting healthy as well, because if my body is healthy but my purpose is believed to be out of reach what's the point of prolonging my stay? 

How unusual indeed. Now this all may be a blend of LTU and MHS, only time will tell.
Neck has started to ache again and shoulders are a little sore with a slight decrease in range of motion. This is also expected for me because I've used enough IML subs with energy flooding/manipulation to know the effects taper off after 24 hours of non-use. Still excited about the first cycle results so far. Skin is still surprisingly supple.

Stopped taking MK 677 which is a chemical that causes your pituitary gland to make more HGH without any sensitizing or known side effects to see how MHS fares without it.

Can't wait for the 3 day break to be done.
Last day of ASRB was the same as the one before it. Resumed MHS last night. Everything seems to be going ok but I feel a little down today, like the kind of down I would feel on DMSI right before resistance would break. It would be nice if that was the case, it's been a while since I've been this bummed.
Since I last updated the healing train has been chugging along.

Finger's still warm, wrists and forearms are still doing better than when I started although long periods of typing can be rough still. However, my job does not give my arms as much of an issue as before starting. Skin is getting better. Skin under the eyes is getting tighter and the slight wrinkles on my forehead are getting even slighter. Knees are doing good and eyes are less fatigued at the end of the day.

The next 2 items are only possibilities. I'm not sure if they are happening yet or if I'm just imagining things.
Hearing sensitivity might be slightly better, but if so only slightly.
Keeping track of 2 scars on my left hand because they possibly look different.

I have a MHS playlist set to 7 loops but I don't always get a full 7 loops before having to start my day. I have noticed that if im short a loop or 2 that during those days I can go most if not all the day without feeling tired. If I get the full 7 loops however I can start to feel a bit of a drag on me a little after noon.

On a side note I also may be experiencing TID from the new US/LM slotted to come out and its effects are strong. Work was super smooth today and some "revelation" like thoughts hit me today. Interesting.
Long post ahead. The beginning is about some events this week and MHS and the latter part will be about an idea that has been churning around in me for a while and now I feel confident to put it into words.

MHS has been on a little slowdown but such was normal for subs for me. I hit the ground running and then hit a bit of a wall or the sub gets bogged down with resistance. So MHS was no different than other subs for me, and that actually created an irritation in me. It's the continuation of a thread of non obsessive self introspection that is instigated by the overwhelming sense of curiosity in me that leads me to ask "Why?". A progressive unfolding has been happening over about 2 years of running subs that has caused me to see a little bit more execution. Not much but more is always better. I get little pieces here and there that give me a little better understanding and a little step forward. It has also lead me to subtle thought process shifts that have changed the way I approach life. Nothing major but still change nontheless. Anyways, back to this week.

On Monday I hit my head very hard at work and knew I had to go to my chiropractor to get my neck sorted out. Well she's on vacation this week and I didn't know till today that another chiro is taking her clients when she's gone. So I just decided to try and bear with it until she returned. Last night I couldn't find a position to sleep in that didn't hurt so that pretty much sucked. That set up my Friday to not be a very good one. Then at work I was moving something and for the first time in my life I pulled my back. The pain started at the top and moved to resting above my pelvis. I assume that because my neck was out of alignment that it's now throwing everything off a little and that's how that happened. It hurt, it hurt a lot. So now my neck and my lower back are kind of funky and I'm in pain for most of the day at work.

I got frustrated, and whiny as well to be honest. After I took some pain killers and resumed work I had a thought. The thought of what defines what it means to be a man popped up in my mind again and I finally was able to put it into words so here goes.

Self-sufficiency seems to be the hallmark or emphasis on what it means to be a man. At least to me anyway. Also, the ability to bring chaos into order. Then it hit me that both of those traits come from the same underlying principle that is a driver for a lot of me..............the need to and emphasis on creating. Self-sufficiency, bringing order to chaos all come from the need and desire to create. Making order from chaos, to me, seems to be the most rudimentary expression of something larger, creating from uncreation. Making something where there was nothing previous. Self-sufficiency seems to be the manifestation of the unconscious or conscious acknowledgment of the primal yearning that every man has a purpose and a path to create that most likely will bring him into uncharted territory at some point in his life. This pressing need to create seems to reach it's peak in puberty when a boy questions what it means to be a man. Cultures all around the world and in different points in history have had initiations into manhood that when boiled down to its essence, represents the ability and capability to "make something of yourself". We use the phrase "self-made man" to describe a man that has hewn out a life for himself and is generally succeeding in certain aspects of life. Women look to men to provide or to "have a life" as a point of attraction as well as having confidence. How can you have confidence if you don't percieve yourself as having the tools to not only survive in this life but thrive? If subs have taught me anything it's that like William Ernest Henly said " I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."

All of this leads me to believe that Masculinity's greatest and most obviously unobvious trait is the ability and disposition to create.

This is both obvious and startling to me.

Sidenote: I know what my first tattoo will be. The poem Invictus by William Ernest Henly
Hey I'm also listening to MHS v2 and I would like to ask if you feel any different when days when you listen to the sub and days when you are not.
Shannon suggested in the instructions we listen to it for 5 days straight for at least 6 or 7 loops (depending on condition) then 3 days without any subliminal listening.
(03-21-2020, 06:19 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I'm also listening to MHS v2 and I would like to ask if you feel any different when days when you listen to the sub and days when you are not.
Shannon suggested in the instructions we listen to it for 5 days straight for at least 6 or 7 loops (depending on condition) then 3 days without any subliminal listening.

I definitely feel different on days off but it's kind of like 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Overall getting better but on the days off the aura stops and so a lot changes. Also with me hurting my back it's now a little harder to tell with everything.
Pages: 1 2