Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Laser Focus Concentration Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience of using this subliminal with another Subliminal. 

In the product description it says it can be done but is untested. But i just wanted 
to know if any one has tried this with another subliminal.

I personally want to use it for in the moment focus and concentration, for when I am
at work or meditating. 

I am using LTU5 right now and nearly finished with my second run. I feel my mind 
wonders really easily so was thinking of using LFC for when I need to focus.

Thank you.
I do not recommend adding a 13th subliminal to LTU5...
(01-09-2020, 12:37 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Does anyone have any experience of using this subliminal with another Subliminal. 

In the product description it says it can be done but is untested. But i just wanted 

I personally want to use it for in the moment focus and concentration, for when I am
at work or meditating. 

I am using LTU5 right now and nearly finished with my second run. I feel my mind 

Thank you.

Have you tried concentration meditation? Just sit for 30 min everyday for 3 months and focus entirely on the breath. Your concentration will improve garuanteed.
(01-09-2020, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I do not recommend adding a 13th subliminal to LTU5...

Thank you, I wont. 

What about DMSI or any other Subs?
(01-09-2020, 02:04 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2020, 12:37 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

at work or meditating. 

Thank you.

Have you tried concentration meditation? Just sit for 30 min everyday for 3 months and focus entirely on the breath. Your concentration will improve garuanteed.

Yes I started to mediate, but my mind is to active all the time, I can never get to keep still and silent, hence i would try LFC to get me kick started.