Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleep Magic with AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to use Sleep Magic's power nap, I am working long hours and wanna make longer. I am waking tired and sleepy because of AM. so any advice on this? is there will be any conflict use them together ? I mean not the same time. I know bwes doesnt contain script. thanks for advices
There should be no conflict since AM6 is not using state shifting tech.
thank you very much answering Shannon, I just used it and as stated it had wake me up in 45 minutes.
Normally I was sleeping 90 nap when I sleep. I wasn't expecting good results from bwes, but this was clearly a perfect sleep, and I woke up well energized as a Friday sleep,

I will use this when I need, max 1 per day. Thank you for low price. Power nap is perfect for who wanted to working late hours.
I was pretty good with BWE, chose to focus on subliminals to get the business going. Might start making BWE again. BWE doesn't need to be expensive because it doesn't take me hell and forever to make. I can make almost any BWE you can imagine in a single day, as long as I know which frequencies and modulations to use.