Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success/LM VS Exercise Motivation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If my goal is to weight lift and get muscular and in good shape.

Would using Exercise Motivation 5.5g be more effective? or would Ultra success/luck magnifier, be the more effective program to use?

I want the best results & to have insane motivation & have fun working out. & remove any negative associations I have with exercising.

Also, would Martial arts be considered exercising?? For example, would using exercise motivation increased my motivation and desire to stay committed to Kickboxing classes.
(01-03-2020, 08:35 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]If my goal is to weight lift and get muscular and in good shape.

Would using Exercise Motivation 5.5g be more effective? or would Ultra success/luck magnifier, be the more effective program to use?

I want the best results & to have insane motivation & have fun working out. & remove any negative associations I have with exercising.

Exercise Motivation 5.5G is designed to work in part by making exercising fun, and one way it does that is by encouraging you to turn what you enjoy doing into exercise.  So if you really enjoy lifting, then that would be a probable target goal.  But you might really enjoy roller blading, bicycling, swimming, mountain climbing, kayaking, surfing, or any of a number of other things you could be doing that you enjoy which constitute exercise which are not necessarily working out at the gym or lifting weights, and you enjoy them more than lifting weights, then you may end up doing those things instead of the weight lifting.

Quote:Also, would Martial arts be considered exercising?? For example, would using exercise motivation increased my motivation and desire to stay committed to Kickboxing  classes.

Martial arts can be considered exercising if it achieves the primary goals you have for exercising.  If that is gaining strength, then you would have to perform martial arts activities that increase strength; if that is increasing endurance, likelwise.  And so forth.  Exercise motivation is designed to increase your motivation to exercise in a way that you enjoy; so do you enjoy kickboxing class?