Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS 5.75 Towards a back free of pain !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I stopped LFC which by the way is an excellent sub and I start MHS 5.75.

Goal : healing my back (chronic back pain) and do a general clean up of my body
What are your usage statistics so far? Haven't started it, or one night on or what?
(01-03-2020, 11:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What are your usage statistics so far?  Haven't started it, or one night on or what?

Not yet. I will start tomorrow
Any improvements and updates after using this program?
Yes, my back feels much better. Smile I apparently pulled a muscle while I was sleeping and it's one that is used constantly, so it wasn't healing for 5 days until I started using MHS. It's not finished healing yet, but it's much less painful and I can work again.

How about you, geotrouvetout?
Hi Shannon

Long time I did not update ! It took around 2 months to eliminate the pain in my back without using any drugs, just listening to the masked sub for three loops a day or more  when possible. But it was reducing the pain within days (2 to 3 days) I started to listen to the file. Since March, no problem. This pain lasted for years but was busted in 2 months !
(04-28-2020, 06:59 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon

Long time I did not update ! It took around 2 months to eliminate the pain in my back without using any drugs, just listening to the masked sub for three loops a day or more  when possible. But it was reducing the pain within days (2 to 3 days) I started to listen to the file. Since March, no problem. This pain lasted for years but was busted in 2 months !

Excellent!  I suggest you keep using MHS for 1-4 weeks longer to make sure it is fully healed and doesn't come back.
This is inspiring news then. I've been using MHS 5.75g for 1 1/2 months now for my back pain and little to no improvement is being made even though I listened it for 6 loops (9 hours) each night. Did you also do a 5 days "ON" and 3 days "OFF" or did you listened to it daily?
(04-30-2020, 03:23 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]This is inspiring news then. I've been using MHS 5.75g for 1 1/2 months now for my back pain and little to no improvement is being made even though I listened it for 6 loops (9 hours) each night. Did you also do a 5 days "ON" and 3 days "OFF" or did you listened to it daily?

I did everyday with no day off the first month. I have changed my chair after that and every hour I stand up for few minutes. It seems fine now. I am really sure that this sub is working very well for me. Now I dont know if it can help heal all kind of back pain. Mine was linked to sitting down working hours on a computer .
In the past I needed a massage of my back, specially lower part, every week. Now, no more ! I am saving money  Wink
(04-30-2020, 06:12 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2020, 03:23 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]This is inspiring news then. I've been using MHS 5.75g for 1 1/2 months now for my back pain and little to no improvement is being made even though I listened it for 6 loops (9 hours) each night. Did you also do a 5 days "ON" and 3 days "OFF" or did you listened to it daily?

I did everyday with no day off the first month. I have changed my chair after that and every hour I stand up for few minutes. It seems fine now. I am really sure that this sub is working very well for me. Now I dont know if it can help heal all kind of back pain. Mine was linked to sitting down working hours on a computer .

Mine was because of slouching and seating down on the computer as well. I am already doing the exercises to relieve it and also fixed my posture but to no avail.
What about on the second month? Did you also listened to it daily? Was it every night?
The instructions on the page: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...d-v2-575g/
was "or 6 loops (9 hours) each night. Did you also do a 5 days "ON" and 3 days "OFF"

I already asked Shannon about this on his journal and got no reply. Maybe I should also listen to it daily and no days "OFF"
(04-30-2020, 08:26 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]

Mine was because of slouching and seating down on the computer as well. I am already doing the exercises to relieve it and also fixed my posture but to no avail.
What about on the second month? Did you also listened to it daily? Was it every night?
The instructions on the page: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...d-v2-575g/
was "or 6 loops (9 hours) each night. Did you also do a 5 days "ON" and 3 days "OFF"

I already asked Shannon about this on his journal and got no reply. Maybe I should also listen to it daily and no days "OFF"

I didn't see your post if I didn't reply.  If you've used it according to the instructions for more than a month and have not achieved relief, try it every day with no days off for a while.
(04-30-2020, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2020, 08:26 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't see your post if I didn't reply.  If you've used it according to the instructions for more than a month and have not achieved relief, try it every day with no days off for a while.

No worries Shan. I will now listen to it daily. Thanks  Smile
It's Shannon.
Pages: 1 2