Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ULTRA SUCCESS with 4 goals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happens if I have 4 goals that I want to execute & I use this program?

Or is 3 the absolute maximum? I have 4 goals right now that are really important to me.
The more you want to achieve your goals, the less you divide them. It's best to pick one, then achieve it, and then move to the next, than it is to have 2 or more goals poaching each others' time, energy and resources. If you just can't bear to do it that way, don't go above three goals.
(01-01-2020, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The more you want to achieve your goals, the less you divide them.  It's best to pick one, then achieve it, and then move to the next, than it is to have 2 or more goals poaching each others' time, energy and resources.  If you just can't bear to do it that way, don't go above three goals.

Thats REALLY good to know, I had no idea that focusing on 1 would yield faster and better results. Thank you for responding so quickly like always. You're a good man. Much love and respect. I attribute getting my first girlfriend because of you (DMSI) so thank you for the time and effort you put into these subliminals.

Id like to make a subliminal suggestion

Martial art subliminal

Drawing Subliminal and 

Creativity /artistic subliminal.
You know where suggestions go. Smile