Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU detox effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering what if any detox symptoms people using LTU have gotten. I'm getting a pain in my liver/gallbladder area as well as in the left abdomen area. Sometimes it feels like something is moving right underneath the skin in both areas that makes me want to scratch, but I can't tell it its energy flowing or something physically moving as part of the detox. 

Anyone have similar or related experiences?
I noticed that I had to pee more often for the first couple weeks, and my sweat smelled different. That was it. Why would detox produce pain? What makes you think this has anything to do with detox, or LTU for that matter?
(12-14-2019, 02:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that I had to pee more often for the first couple weeks, and my sweat smelled different.  That was it.  Why would detox produce pain?  What makes you think this has anything to do with detox, or LTU for that matter?

Well, the process of the detox do envolve various pains and aches, and worsening of the symptoms initially.
(12-14-2019, 02:20 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2019, 02:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that I had to pee more often for the first couple weeks, and my sweat smelled different.  That was it.  Why would detox produce pain?  What makes you think this has anything to do with detox, or LTU for that matter?

Well, the process of the detox do envolve various pains and aches, and worsening of the symptoms initially.

Says who? As stated this would be a universal phenomenon.  It is not. Further, what evidence supports those being associated with detox? And finally, are you sure you're not confusing this with something else, like the Herximer response?

I've used various detox products including my own. Never had pain or worsening of any symptoms.  Why?
(12-14-2019, 02:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Says who? As stated this would be a universal phenomenon.  It is not. Further, what evidence supports those being associated with detox? And finally, are you sure you're not confusing this with something else, like the Herximer response?

I've used various detox products including my own. Never had pain or worsening of any symptoms.  Why?

Says all the big names (Dr Morse being the biggest one currently) and almost everyone who tries to do some detox, including myself. Everyone has a different set of symptoms but pains and aches are pretty common, i do feel them a lot when i am going deep into detox. Muscle and joint pains, headaches, pains in organs like intestines and kidneys etc.
(12-14-2019, 03:02 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]

Says all the big names (Dr Morse being the biggest one currently) and almost everyone who tries to do some detox, including myself. Everyone has a different set of symptoms but pains and aches are pretty common, i do feel them a lot when i am going deep into detox. Muscle and joint pains, headaches, pains in organs like intestines and kidneys etc.

I took a few weeks off from subs before starting LTU, and the sensation was not there at the time. That's why I think it might be linked to the program.

The fact that it feels like something is moving underneath the skin in the liver area and near where the intestine curves on the left side makes me think it might be detox related, i.e. a dumping of toxins from the liver for purging.

If your liver or intestines are congested (possibly the case for me), detox might result in pain. Trying to see if others experienced similar to determine whether it's program related or otherwise.
(12-14-2019, 03:02 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]

Just keep in mind two things.

1. "All the big names" also say that subliminals don't work.  You can't always rely on what the "experts" believe, because they are human too.  You have to question everything.
2. Don't let "what all the big names and almost everyone who tries to do some detox" give you a case of social hypnosis, where you expect it, and make it so thereby.  I'm not saying that is what's happening, but just like with smoking, that is certainly a risk - regardless of how accurate they are.