Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USML 4.1 Renai_Man's Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greeting to Subliminal-talk and all members,

I decided to purchase and try Ultra Success & Luck Maximized 4.1 after 3 months reading and researching in subliminal-talk. USML is my second subliminal after Absolute Self Confidence

My goals for USML:
  • Study and obtain real skills of data engineer to land a good after graduation
  • Get a prize in a programming competition in April 2020

Background: I come from Vietnam however I am currently studying in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Since I will graduate in August 2020, I set my USML goals around that event. 

I do take supplements to improve my overall health, 1 fish oil capsule + 1 vitamin K after lunch (for overall health), 1 magnesium + 1 vitamin B12 early in the morning (to have energy for the whole day), 1 magnesium + 1 L-theanine before bed to sleep better. Supplements are consumed 5 days on 2 days off in a week.

I also have been trying pheromone for 2 months, 5 days on 2 days off in a week.

Cycle #1, day 1, Hybrid - Trickling and silent, 8th December

In Sony mp3 player, I set volume level at 11/30. 10/30 volume is the level I often use to listen to ASC when I go outside, with 10/30 volume I can hear both ASC trickling sound and other people voice when they are talking. When listening to USLM at 11/30 volume, I did not know why I had a strong feeling to increase the volume, but I did not do it and keep 11/30 volume.

Cycle #1, day 2, Hybrid - Trickling and silent, 9th December

I set volume level at 15/30. After 2 loops of USLM, I was still good, there was no headache. I will try to increase the volume level to 17/30 for Cycle #2

There is one thing I feel different after finishing USML cycle #1, that is I feel more tired and I do not have motivation to get up, leave my bed in the morning. During the period of listening to ASC and 1 week break, I did feel tired in the morning. However the tiredness and unmotivated after USML cycle #1 is the worst that I have, the morning after day 2 (10th Dec) is worse than the morning after day 1. During 10th Dec I just felt tired and sleepy the whole morning, did not want to do anything. After 2PM I went home and slept then feel better. 

I will take note and see if the tiredness comes back at the next cycle.
Cycle #2, day 1, Hybrid - Trickling and silent, 16th December. 
Volume level: 17/30. I could not arrange my time on 16th so I listened to USLM very late from 11.50PM.

Cycle #2, day 2, Hybrid - Trickling and silent, 17th December
Volume level: 17/30. The next morning, I woke up around 10am and listened to USLM immediately.

It turns out that I can handle 17/30 volume level, no headache after listening in 2 days. Also, the extreme tiredness did not occur after cycle #2, which is very good for me Thumbsup .

There is 1 question I wanna ask @Shannon, hope you can answer them:
  • I gonna get 2 wisdom teeth removed right at cycle #3 of USLM. Is it OK for me to do that or should I postpone the teeth removal after listening to USLM cyle #3?
Renai_Man
There is no reason to postpone it.
My update after 7 cycles of USML 4.1 (Around 7 weeks)

My goals for USML are updated:
  1. Study and obtain real skills of data engineer to land a good after graduation
  2. Focus and do well for final year project
  3. Get a prize in a programming competition in April 2020. This goal is impossible due to time limit so I decided to remove it.
After the cycle #3 on 25th December, I began to arrange my time to focus on goal #1, data engineer skills. I can say, the cycle #3 is the starting point of the changing in my mind and habit. Now come to another problem that I notice, I tend to go back and forth between concentration and procrastination so I need to tackle my procrastination. It is still my side task after cycle #7.

I will also update my USML 4.1 journal every month instead of every cycle, it is better to observe and figure out the overall change during one month. I do not want to look into the change after every cycle then being negative or sad when there is no obvious result. It is mental drain to me.
I also have been trying pheromone for 2 months, 5 days on 2 days off in a week.

What results have you got from them?
(03-05-2020, 02:35 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]I also have been trying pheromone for 2 months, 5 days on 2 days off in a week.

What results have you got from them?

Hi @GreekGod22,

I have tried, Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha (NA), SXD-9, Possess Alpha (PA) and Escape the friend zone (ETFZ). My
y testing environment is very limited, it's in classrooms so I can say I don't get full potential of pheromones.

So far, I get good results from SXD-9, PA and ETFZ. SXD-9 makes me more talkative and it affects my Chinese friend, she is affected and willing to talk about sex. PA and ETFZ give me uplift and positive vibes. BW and NA are too strong for me, I become angry and out of control easily. 

Now I stops actively testing pheromones, I use it mainly for self-effects. PA and ETFZ to feel positive, SXD-9 to push my talkative for social events.

Like I say, my limited environment in university doesn't show full potential of pheromones, another factor forces me to stop testing is the boring, traditional girls in Malaysia. So I'm focusing on improving my strength and myself now. Later, when have chances, I'll test pheromones in a more seductive environment like bar, club or dating.

Hope you are patient and can figure out you want from pheromones. Remember it's a tool to improve yourself, don't think it's a miracle for girls. Think about your strength 1st.

Renai_man