Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Wireless earbuds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here use wireless earbuds?

What are some good comfortable high fidelity/quality wireless earbuds that you guys can recommend that you can sleep with?

I feel wireless earbuds will be great because not only will you have better stereo separation or whatever its called, you also dont have to deal with messy long wires. Its just so much more convenient and less attention grabbing.

I think I only want to use wireless earbuds not speakers or wired stuff but whatever you guys can recommend thats good.
(12-05-2019, 08:41 PM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone here use wireless earbuds?

What are some good comfortable high fidelity/quality wireless earbuds that you guys can recommend that you can sleep with?

I feel wireless earbuds will be great because not only will you have better stereo separation or whatever its called, you also dont have to deal with messy long wires. Its just so much more convenient and less attention grabbing.

I think I only want to use wireless earbuds not speakers or wired stuff but whatever you guys can recommend thats good.

I was earlier thinking about wireless earbuds but bluetooth is no recommended due to that fact that there might be some alteration in the subliminal from phone to earbuds.

I now use sleep phones at night. The wire is a bit hassle. The wire broke once but I got it fixed. I use the cheap ones from aliexpress, they work.
All I can tell you is, wireless may or may not corrupt the subliminal part of the audio. There are people on the forum using them for years who swear by them. But there are also situations where the manufacturers not only don't report what level and type of data compression is in use, but what the bit rate is. So I have not tried to pay attention to wireless headphones, etc. One man's success may be another man's failure with this.