Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WM2 SM3 DMSI story sharing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been making huge improvement with seduction with a friend recently who is really good with women. The guy is really really good and he made me discover some crazy things about women.  The guy can get women quite easily in a nightclub which is pretty mind blowing considering how hard it is to seduce them in that environment. 
One thing that surprised me is how much women are completely upside down in their way of talking. I already knew that they don't mean what they say when they talk but that they would go this far  Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

I read a thousand times how much women are different, I have seen it, I studied it for years already but holy shit I was quite far still. I think what made me half blind about it was that it's so completely opposite to what they say that you couldn't reasonably be thinking that's it's possible to behave like that when we men are so logical and rational compared to them. For example I was with some girls in a club talking with 2 girls "ready for sex" as we knew they were attracted and wanted to get laid. What "shocked"  me is that one girl was showing to me her husband pictures with her children. And this was supposed to be in her mind her way of telling me she wants to get laid with me, her way of to telling me  her situation. And she kept telling all those details that just made me want to run away from her, and it would to her also if I would be sharing my own personal details with her. But to her it was her way of saying let's fuck  Thumbsup 

2 days later I was in a car with the 2 same girls that we talked with in the club, at first they kept saying how much they don't want casual sex, that the girls in the club were too open, too crazy, too this and to that. Then one started saying that  my friend was too promiscuous with a lot of examples. You would think they don't want sex anymore but 2 minutes later one of the girl start to touch me and take my arm, then asking for a kiss indirectly mind you but still, and getting upset that I didn't go for the kiss  Lol

I have done a lot of subs, but even with all that women don't seduce me, they want me, they crave it, they can't stop looking at me, but that they would try to seduce me  Omg Non , they do they opposite, they care so much about their own self that they don't even realize they are actually "annoying" you with their insecurity. They don't do it on purpose it seems but wow unless you know your shits and can avoid the bombs they throw at you you can't get into her ***. 

So well everything she says is often completely opposite, a woman can say she is taken directly in your face while you are seducing her but it  doesn't mean she doesn't want to fu** you, and as I have seen recently a lot of them seems to do exactly that. They directly say in your face they doesn't want to have sex, that they have in a period,they don't want it and they repeat it at least 3 times to make sure you understand that they don't want sex, that they have children, husband, etc and to them it means they want to fuck you , and they actually think you would understand that  Mega_shok

I think I understand a bit better now why DMSI is so fucking hard to make it work. 

So now I'm thinking that women  have almost no rationality when seducing someone, it's purely emotional and instinct, it's machine like in a way. It's so far from what the mainstream media it's mind blowing. It's also very hard to tell as it would make women feel inferior especially when they try to make it like they have their shit together, that hey can handle themselves, don't need anyone, when they actually can't do that.  
I thought my mother was insane, but it seems most women are not far from that, at least from a male perspective, it all make sens if you take it from their perspective but from a male perspective it's straight insanity. 

I have probably read that from someone already but I didn't understood completely as it's hard to explain in words. But with this revelation there is no way you can put a woman to do what a man do, it' just impossible for probably at least 95% of them to do what a man can do, no matter how hard they tell you can they can do the same thing a man can, don't believe them, they can't handle the truth of it. Some things only a man can do, and women absolutely cannot, I didn't believe it before, there is probably a few of them that can handle it, some exception but it's probably rare if not impossible.
If we were talking about percentages, you would say...? 60%, 75% of them are that way?
A good example would be how many guys can get laid easily in percentage? Probably 5% if not less, there is probably the same percentage of women who can do what a man can do. Consider how hard it is for man to act like a woman, to be so fluent at talking endlessly and the many things we can't do that they can, it's probably as hard for them, so only a few, the one with a lot of male friends, the ones who can't can't stand their own female friends. And prefer to be around men all the times, those girls have probably understood rationally to some extent that men are there for them and not against them. But then as rational as a man, that would be maybe 0.5% or less, at least to me. Consider also that a good amount of men are quite irrational also, just on this forum or other forums a lot of guys can't even understand normal conversation and are more controlled by their fear than their brain. So then consider the women if a lot of men can't do it properly. Consider the amount of women on male forum like subliminal-talk , how many women have we here? Those women can understand us to some extent, most can't, that's probably why there is so few of them here.
Could you tell about your opinions on WM please? is it really doing what product page says? of course if you used it, I dont have much sexual experiences and I guess I have some wrong beliefs towards women, I read some Wm journals, they are saying, wm fading am behaviours or made them soft towards women,
when you first use WM what happened internally or externally , Could anyone share about that?, I really need this answers
I think you're misunderstanding some of what you see women do, and it's more complex than you think. The biggest issue we face is that women, by and large, think more with and from their feelings and men think more with and from their logic. Both of them think they are "logical thinkers". And yes, there are men who are primarily emotional thinkers, and they think they are "logical" too. To most people, "logical" means "makes sense to me". Of course your own point of view makes sense to you.

But emotions and logic are mutually exclusive ways of thinking. That's why "hard science" rejects, ignores and ridicules things like psychic ability, even when hard science is used to prove that there is in fact something there. Which is actually ironic, because it is showing an irrational response to something that threatens the "hard science" belief that "it only exists if we can measure it with machines and mathematics".

That being said, there are ways to make a program like DMSI work. But you now see why it is so difficult, and requires so much time and effort to accomplish.
(11-25-2019, 12:14 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you tell about your opinions on WM please? is it really doing what product page says? of course if you used it, I dont have much sexual experiences and I guess I have some wrong beliefs towards women, I read some Wm journals, they are saying, wm fading am behaviours or made them soft towards women,
when you first use WM what happened internally or externally ,  Could anyone share about that?, I really need this answers

To me WM2 is the best program out there, at least to me it is the one that worked the best for me. What it did basically is making women very interested in my presence. For example when I go in a club there is a least 5 hot women looking at me, showing interest. What it didn't do for me though is a complete reversal of roles where they directly seduces me, at the best state of WM2 there were women approaching me, which almost never happen where I live, maybe every 5 years you can find one approaching but with that it was 5 or 6 women one night in a club. But I  still had to seduce them. That's where I was wrong, I thought because they approached me it was ALL IN, that it would lead directly to a relationship or sex. But you can't do that with them, they play role games, they pretend something nothing happened. That's what I'm learning currently with my friend to play their role game so they feel comfortable all the way in. Of course sometimes some women are more direct but that's some exceptions. 

We that said I can't speak for others, WM2 aura seems to fade after while that was true for me,for example I don't have women approaching me anymore, they just look at me interested but no approach from them anymore, other things I don't know.
(11-26-2019, 01:44 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]I thought because they approached me it was ALL IN, that it would lead directly to a relationship or sex. But you can't do that with them, they play role games, they pretend something nothing happened. That's what I'm learning currently with my friend to play their role game so they feel comfortable all the way in. Of course sometimes some women are more direct but that's some exceptions. 

I have never understand why they are acting like that, they're forcing us to seduce them, with showing interest. All women behaviours can be understood with knowledge, but I am sure that how those make sense to them, will never make sense to me. 
Sometimes I am feeling, all things they do in public, are roles. Maybe its better not thinking much about this topics, and just doing male job.

I am aware I ask very old questions. I'm just trying to figure out how the sub's work after a long time. Thanks for sharing your experiences
Yeah it's a role, but they never admit that they play this role, they always pretend, they act like paranoid in that way. 
I thought they played that role because they weren't interested enough but what my friend showed me is mindblowing. 
They are interested, it's just  they are afraid to appear as s*** or appear as not good enough, but to an extent that I didn't expect, they are much more fearful that I expected. They are so weak and fearful while pretending to be the opposite, they act tough, really though so if you believe their bluff you treat them like they can handle things but they can't so they get upset like little children, if you believe the facade you are going to upset them. They don't believe in the facade, while you have to pretend it's true to reassure them while at the same time knowing it's not true so you play their games while knowing it's fake. They are a lot of things to know, things to not say, things to say to reassure them. So even if they want badly do fu** you, you can't go directly to them and ask their number, you have to pretend they are not interested even if you know they are, she can't admit she is interested, that would mean death almost if she admit that. That's why when I was approached in my first run of WM2 they would pretend it's me who approached them, that it was me who hit on them  Whistle paranoid game. Maybe I should have filmed the all thing, it's like they were under hypnosis, I don't know how they do it. 
This kind of denial I see in males when they fear something, fear of death, but it doesn't happen easily like that, usually it's around very hard topic to speak about, religious stuff, but here it's related to sex, fear of admitting they are interested.
I mean, if we can have people who seriously believe the earth is flat in this day and age... there's no limit to the potential of human self deception.

That said, it's important to remember that not all women do this.
(11-26-2019, 08:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]But emotions and logic are mutually exclusive ways of thinking.  That's why "hard science" rejects, ignores and ridicules things like psychic ability, even when hard science is used to prove that there is in fact something there.  Which is actually ironic, because it is showing an irrational response to something that threatens the "hard science" belief that "it only exists if we can measure it with machines and mathematics".

It's funny because the "hard scientific" discourse is based on Descartes' "I think, therefore I am" and logical proof towards the existence of a static, all-knowing outside observer that actually allows for the existence of any sort of knowledge at all.

Trouble is, the Descartian scentific discourse has been disproven with the proclamation of the theory of relativity (there's no static, constant observer; the only constant is the speed of light in vacuum, lol). And yet, it's still being resisted to this day.

This reminds me of Albert Einstein's reaction to when he was informed that some very learned heads have published a book "1001 Voices against Einstein" (or however many, I don't remember exactly); it was a collection of essays trying to show how very wrong the theory of relativity is, or rather - should be.  Wink To this, our friend Albert supposedly retorted: "Well, were I actually wrong, a single voice would have sufficed". Big Grin