Subliminal Talk

Full Version: phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im going too buy a new smartphone, and i have found
Samsung Galaxy S9, can this play ultrasonic, i think it have stereo speakers.
Anyone know? thanks.
(11-14-2019, 04:48 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, im going too buy a new smartphone, and i have found
Anyone know? thanks.

Yes. It's what I use the majority of the time. It does indeed have stereo speakers.
(11-14-2019, 05:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2019, 04:48 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, im going too buy a new smartphone, and i have found
Anyone know? thanks.

Yes. It's what I use the majority of the time. It does indeed have stereo speakers.

Thanks, i think i will buy this if i dont find something else that is better and not too pricey Smile
How is the battery time ? seems like its not the strongest, does it last the day if you dont play games and watch movies?
(11-14-2019, 01:21 PM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2019, 05:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
Anyone know? thanks.

Thanks, i think i will buy this if i dont find something else that is better and not too pricey Smile
How is the battery time ? seems like its not the strongest, does it last the day if you dont play games and watch movies?

Yes, it should last the day with moderate use. It also charges pretty quickly, though I think the S10 may last days and charge in only 30 minutes.