Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "Tranquilizer A" maximum usage time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can I use "Tranquilizer A" for 10 hours or as much as I work throughout the day,perhaps every day?
thanks.
in fact I rely upon cafee and cigar to remain calm(anger free) and alert throughout the day,wanted to know if the sub helps at least reducing the need for chemicals intake.
(11-06-2019, 02:37 AM)saamaanazizi Wrote: [ -> ]in fact I rely upon cafee and cigar to remain calm and alert throughout the day,wanted to know if the sub helps at least reducing the need for chemicals intake.

I don´t know with tranquilizer but with MLS no need of drinking coffee or staying alert or awake, its much more better than drinking coffee. 

Sure someone could help you with tranquilizer, but i think is instant on-off? Shouldnt be a problem to use it 10 hours, but Shannon or Ben will tell you better.
(11-06-2019, 06:15 AM)Yous Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2019, 02:37 AM)saamaanazizi Wrote: [ -> ]in fact I rely upon cafee and cigar to remain calm and alert throughout the day,wanted to know if the sub helps at least reducing the need for chemicals intake.

I don´t know with tranquilizer but with MLS no need of drinking coffee or staying alert or awake, its much more better than drinking coffee. 

Sure someone could help you with tranquilizer, but i think is instant on-off? Shouldnt be a problem to use it 10 hours, but Shannon or Ben will tell you better.

I wanted an anger destroyer function as well.does MLS keep the anger away?
You should not need Tranquilizer A for 10 hours straight. Try it for a loop on one day, and then see how it affects you. If you want more, do 2 loops the next day, and see how it affects you. Keep doing that until you find what you want.

Tranquilizer A has a module in it similar to the Awakener. It will keep you awake during usage. I suggest trying it without using the other things.

MLS (Maximum Learning Speed) isn't about anger. It will attempt to put you in the right state for learning, but it's design goal is not anger destruction. How did we get on MLS about anger from Tranquilizer?
(11-06-2019, 11:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You should not need Tranquilizer A for 10 hours straight.  Try it for a loop on one day, and then see how it affects you.  If you want more, do 2 loops the next day, and see how it affects you.  Keep doing that until you find what you want.

Tranquilizer A has a module in it similar to the Awakener.  It will keep you awake during usage.  I suggest trying it without using the other things.

MLS (Maximum Learning Speed) isn't about anger.  It will attempt to put you in the right state for learning, but it's design goal is not anger destruction.  How did we get on MLS about anger from Tranquilizer?

I edited "calm and alert" to "calm(anger free) and alert".that's why.