Subliminal Talk

Full Version: awakener testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought awakener tonight to see if a 5.75g subliminal will work on me as its aim is just to make me more alert.

I currently have it playing on ultrasonic through the phone flac version, about 45 minutes in so far, it is only 8 30 at night so maybe not a good time to see if it works but my dad was a bit tired earlier and he was listening to it while i was downstairs at same time.

He had watery eyes about 5-10 minutes in and now has a headache so i have gone upstairs and see if the headache was caused by awakener for him.

For me i dont feel any different but in the morning when im exhausted and no energy i will try it and see if 1 loop will wake me up.

Now as this is meant to work quickly and effectively i will know after the hour and 9 minutes with bone conductor headphones in the morning if it works on me. 

See how it goes in the morning.
Im actually feeling a bit tired as it gets close to the end of the loop, yawned even befrore at 55 minutes in.

Better update in the morning after 2nd loop.
THis morning i did hybrid trickling stream at just short of full volume, hearing aids were in bone conductor headphones were on. Nothing changed stayed tired didnt wake up and be more alert as i wanted to do things and was hoping it would give me the boost i needed but didnt happen.

So i then ran a 2nd loop this time ultrasonic without my hearing aids in through the phone speaker, nothing again as i basically fell asleep the entire hour plus of listening.

So it looks like the 115 usd i just spent on it hoping for something to happen demonstrated subliminals wont work for me i guess unfortunately after all the subs i bought and 2 years of trying and not even one just to make me wake up worked for me.

Not sure what to do now.
How many programs have you purchased in the last 6 months?
I have ums, awakener, overcome procastination, dmsi for 2 years i think and also used e3 for around 4 plus months thats all of them.

I only used op for a few weeks though.

Ums i used for a couple months while waiting on dmsi and i did get a few lucky things happen while on it.

With awakener could it take upto 2 loops to start working? The first loop today i actually slept through most of it and im almost finished 2nd loop and im only now just starting to wake up and its after 9am. So ive been awake and asleep during the last 2 hours since started the first loop.

Also any suggestions on what my dads dreams might be meaning under malcolms ums thread?

Thanks.
I got a booster app on my phone to increase volume to 200% that seems to of helped wake me up but it is 9 30.

Tomorow i will try the first loop at 200% from the start and see if i am awake faster.
(11-05-2019, 03:14 PM)josh84 Wrote: [ -> ]I have ums, awakener, overcome procastination, dmsi for 2 years i think and also used e3 for around 4 plus months thats all of them.

I only used op for a few weeks though.

Ums i used for a couple months while waiting on dmsi and i did get a few lucky things happen while on it.

With awakener could it take upto 2 loops to start working? The first loop today i actually slept through most of it and im almost finished 2nd loop and im only now just starting to wake up and its after 9am. So ive been awake and asleep during the last 2 hours since started the first loop.

Also any suggestions on what my dads dreams might be meaning under malcolms ums thread?

Thanks.

Awakener you still have an opportunity to get refunded, it sounds like.  I suggest you follow the directions on that and get a refund, unless you want to give it to your father.

Awakener 5.75G grabs your brain and runs with it.  It noticeably kicks in for me, even when I am close to chemical exhaustion, in about 2.5 minutes, and grows in effect from there.  I can't imagine you'd be too terribly resistant to that...  Nobody in testing has reported that it took more than 20 minutes to achieve it's design goal.  Even one of my Tier 3 testers who is chronically exhausted because he's too dumb to get enough sleep.  So I'm having a hard time believing this would be a resistance response.  

About your dad'sdreams, I'll answer that in that thread.
Hi Shannon, i used my bone conductor headphones and listened for 2 and half loops worth on awakener at 160% volume hybrid track and i slept the entire way through it its 10 40am now and im only just waking up.

So im not sure what to do now if that doesnt even want to wake me up and make me more alert and it should be the least resistant for me as its just a way to wake us up not processing bad fears or anything like that.

I was really hoping this one would work just to get me to wake up faster, since i can put it on of a morning when tired but wake up then use it to get more alert but i just end up falling asleep more.
Unfortunately, I still cannot definitively say whether this is deafness or resistance. I can definitively say that these programs, for whatever reason, are not working for you, and at this point I have to advise that it's not worth your time or money to keep going.

The only program you're going to be eligible for a refund on is the Awakener, I'm pretty sure. The other option is giving your programs to your father.
Thanks its dissapointing to hear that had very high hopes for dmsi to work for me.

I may or may not continue trying dmsi and see if future updates do improve things for me.

So for the refund on the awakener i run 30 days of atleast 1 loop or more per day and at the end of the 30 days i will be eligible for a refund?

Really wish i knew why its not working for me.

Thanks for all your help and advice shannon.
(11-06-2019, 09:03 PM)josh84 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks its dissapointing to hear that had very high hopes for dmsi to work for me.

I may or may not continue trying dmsi and see if future updates do improve things for me.

So for the refund on the awakener i run 30 days of atleast 1 loop or more per day and at the end of the 30 days i will be eligible for a refund?

Really wish i knew why its not working for me.

Thanks for all your help and advice shannon.

Yes, run it a loop at least a few times a week, and you'll be eligible for a refund. 

I really wish I knew why it;s not working for you as well.  Believe me.
I tried again this morning 1 loop masked with bone conductor headphones and a loop without it just through the phone speaker still no success for me.
Been running the awakener each morning for 1-2 loops with bone conductor headphones, 20 days in for me and im still able to sleep through 2 loops of the awakener and not have any energy for a good part of morning.
Hello Josh,

I haven't tried awakener but i tried other subs like LTU, MLS and LFC, and i can tell you that i feel from the very first moment the effects, the state shifting, really fast since the first time and always that i hear it, well, with the time you get used to it and the effect is less obvious. 

Just information that i hope may help you.

Regards,
Pages: 1 2