Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can Shannon or anyone elaborate what Shannon means here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
". Since Type C programs require an order of magnitude more time to work than Type B (Typically on the order of several months and possibly more than a year instead of weeks to months), doubling the time required would not be feasible."

What do you mean by "time to work"? Do you mean it takes several months(5-9 months?) up to a year for the results start to appear/visible or full results?

Source: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Devel...5#pid31675

Thanks
That quote is from a post more than 6½ years ago. Technology has advanced quite a bit. @Shannon, is that still true?
Take for example the Grow Taller subliminal. How fast can your body make that physical change even under optimal conditions? Or breast enlargement. Or weight loss. The speed limit for Type C is not just how powerful the script is, it's how fast your cells can make the required adjustments.
(10-31-2019, 03:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Take for example the Grow Taller subliminal. How fast can your body make that physical change even under optimal conditions? Or breast enlargement. Or weight loss. The speed limit for Type C is not just how powerful the script is, it's how fast your cells can make the required adjustments.

Let us assume that I am average. Will it take at least 5-9 months(several) or even more than a year before I notice any physical changes?
(11-01-2019, 11:52 AM)Robotic Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2019, 03:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Take for example the Grow Taller subliminal. How fast can your body make that physical change even under optimal conditions? Or breast enlargement. Or weight loss. The speed limit for Type C is not just how powerful the script is, it's how fast your cells can make the required adjustments.

Let us assume that I am average. Will it take at least 5-9 months(several) or even more than a year before I notice any physical changes?

Honestly, I don't know.  Right now, the technology is far in advance of what it was for the last version of the Grow Taller sub, and I have a lot more skill in making such a program work, and work at maximum speed.  I will be re-building it again in 6G.  Until then I can tell you that 5G Grow Taller will need months to achieve it's goals - possibly a year or more - and the results will depend on whether or not your body is capable of growing still.  You may get little to no results from the 5G version if you are older than when you are normally in the necessary growth state.

The 6G version, who knows?  It doesn't exist yet.

But people can lose weight faster than is optimal for weight loss using the weight loss sub, which is why I had to limit it to a maximum of 3 pounds lost per week.  More than that makes it harder to keep the weight off.  The 4G Breast Enlargement program usually finishes increasing breast size by 1-2 cup sizes in the first 1-3 months.  The rest is making the change permanent.  MHS 5G is reported to have triggered significant healing within 1-3 months of use; I saw one of my own ex's go from "couldn't walk around the block" to "could walk 10 mines with me in the woods in rough terrain without difficulty" in 3 months.  

So physical changes depend on the speed at which the body can make those changes.  That depends on what the change is, how much the script is executed instead of resisted, how much change is actually possible (for example, women at their genetic limit for breast size will not usually see increases with Breast Enlargement in the 4G version, but the 6G version may make it possible regardless), how motivated the subconscious is to make the change and whether or not the body has the required materials to make the changes.

How long before you notice changes depends on a number of factors and I can't really speculate with accuracy because of that.