Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU 5 Resistance Maybe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi To all users who have used LTU. 

I'm going to keep this short sweet and simple. 

Been using this February i was very excited and could't wait to run this sub. 

i don't think  my subconscious can execute the script because i be in so much pain where its unbearable and it makes me cry that bad where i have to switch to MHS!!!  Mega_shok

Pain: - Servere stomach stabbing - 
Back pain - as if someone is sat on my back all day, burning, 
Kidney pain (Kidney area as if someone has got their knee and their pressing my kidneys. 
Where i have to take weeks off sick in order to heal and then go back to work!

Yes I've had Gut issues as i was younger, But kidney pain, Back pain which I've never experienced this type of pain before its unbelievable.... 

what can anyone say about this? 

I've Ran E1: - No issues:
E2: No issues:
UD - Yes it happened Really bad! 
LTU has happened 2x really bad! 

Just thought I'd let anyone know who is running this if they have experienced this. at the moment i am running MHS 5.5G! 

cheers.
(10-29-2019, 08:41 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]Hi To all users who have used LTU. 

I'm going to keep this short sweet and simple. 

Been using this February i was very excited and could't wait to run this sub. 

i don't think  my subconscious can execute the script because i be in so much pain where its unbearable and it makes me cry that bad where i have to switch to MHS!!!  Mega_shok

Pain: - Servere stomach stabbing - 
Back pain - as if someone is sat on my back all day, burning, 
Kidney pain (Kidney area as if someone has got their knee and their pressing my kidneys. 
Where i have to take weeks off sick in order to heal and then go back to work!

Yes I've had Gut issues as i was younger, But kidney pain, Back pain which I've never experienced this type of pain before its unbelievable.... 

what can anyone say about this? 

I've Ran E1: - No issues:
E2: No issues:
UD - Yes it happened Really bad! 
LTU has happened 2x really bad! 

Just thought I'd let anyone know who is running this if they have experienced this. at the moment i am running MHS 5.5G! 

cheers.

I have kidney stones (less than 4mm) and i have noticed some pain in the kidney, i guess is the UD inside, it is suppose to heal kidney and liver. But i have never read in any LTU journal something like that...
If your subconscious is terrified of dealing with something the script is trying to get it to deal with and/or do, what better way to get you to stop than to cause you pain?  I demonstrated already in my research that this is a common enough way of responding and the part of "you" doing it apparently does not feel that pain.  So it's like controlling a puppet ("conscious" you) with pain.

General Pain Relief P14c and 16 should be able to deal with pain caused by that.  I'm going to build and release GPR P18 soon also, which should be much more powerful still.  MHS isn't necessarily the best option for dealing with the pain.  You may be able to use LTU and deal with any pain using GPR.  But that pain is probably not going away until you overcome the beliefs causing the fears that give that part of you incentive to cause the pain that gets you to stop... unless you keep going.

I am of course not advocating that you "just deal with it".  I know pain very well.  But you have exactly two options I can see: stop trying to run those subs that cause it, or keep going until that response stops.  GPR-P18 is likely your best bet for "keep going".

What you describe is just Type 10 resistance.
Have you been to a doctor? It’s probably just what Shannon says, but it also may be that there is some kind of internal problem that the attempt to detox you is triggering. Could be kidney stones, or any number of other things. It might be a good idea to get that ruled out.
I remember teeth pain increasing while on UD.  I remember first pulling up the free pain relief sub and using it.  It worked, and it surprised me.  I had doubts about it, tbh, but it worked much quicker than I expected.

I never had chronic kidney pains on LTU, but I was also focusing on keeping them clear.  I'd noticed this since I used to think it was back pain, but when I began drinking 100% cranberry juice regularly, stuff must have cleared, for my "back pain" went away.

The most evident of sub related bodily reactions were when I first ran a single loop of UMS.  Similar to
Shannon's early days on UMS, I had clear back pains the following day.  When I began UMS as my primary sub months later, I asked him about the back pains, and I was told it just meant I needed more loops to override this resistance.  I had lesser back pains all of one day, and I've not experienced it since.  I'm doing 4 loops daily.

Regarding LTU, it has a large, powerful focus.  It focuses on.....you, you, and you.  It builds one up vs. tearing one down first.  It's sad that you're having such reactions on it, and I agree with Shannon about your subconscious being terrified.  

I read this post days ago, clicked on the resistance page link, and have been thinking about it a lot each day.  I've used a few resistance tactics numerous times.  I'm not resistance free now, but being aware of these is making me see it, and ask "why am I afraid?"  What I love is that usually when I'm aware of it, the sub usually puts more attention on the fear, which is how I've made some progress these last few days.  I never knew good results could emerge from acknowledging my issues.  Thanks Shannon!