Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tingling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been listening to subliminal for eye color. I have a tingling around the eye area; having dreams about my irises changing color and they are vivid dreams. What's happening? I've been listening for about 2-3 weeks now.
The dreams are normal response to the subliminal while your brain is
making changes while you sleep.The tingling is probably your body making
the changes and focusing energy there.
I would have to say that Roy hit the nail on the head. That same tingling can be felt, along with a sunburn sensation and/or tightness of the scalp, from the program for reversing hair loss.

Have you seen any change in the color of your irises yet?
(12-15-2011, 05:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to say that Roy hit the nail on the head. That same tingling can be felt, along with a sunburn sensation and/or tightness of the scalp, from the program for reversing hair loss.

No, I haven't yet. I know the results are in 3 to 6 months.
Did the client listen 1 session per day or overnight?
(12-15-2011, 05:10 PM)blackwavy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011, 05:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to say that Roy hit the nail on the head. That same tingling can be felt, along with a sunburn sensation and/or tightness of the scalp, from the program for reversing hair loss.

No, I haven't yet. I know the results are in 3 to 6 months.
Did the client listen 1 session per day or overnight?

Those who have reported it - including me - have used the program overnight.
I can vouch for what Shannon mentioned here, when I listened to Stop & Reverse Hair Loss I had moments where suddenly a tingling and strong itching sensation arose. Although I didn't dream about having a full head of hair, there were occasions where it suddenly felt like I did. It was like having a strong vision popping up, without me fantasizing (putting conscious effort) about it. I hope that this makes a bit of sense.

I only used the program for about a month and a half (in combination with two other programs, not recommended) at that time, but it's certainly a program that remains on my subliminal to-do list. But ~6 months seems very long when there's still so much emotional stuff to plow through, and I found it pretty hard to stick to a single program at that time (still do sometimes).

Looking forward on hearing/seeing your results. There is a bit of controversy if subliminal programs regarding physical changes work. I believe they do, but it's always nice on seeing more evidence to support that belief Smile
Thanks Roy, Shannon and Jay for your helpful answers.

That dream I had was alarming to me, because it hit me so fast. My iris where brown in the middle, murky blue in the outer parts. because I know my eyes aren't the color I want them to be.

I can now visualized my desired eye color radiate so during the day--without any effort.
I dowsed and asked where my eye color brown, it said NO. I did it again and asked where they blue, it said YES. Subconscious knows everything.
(12-14-2011, 03:21 PM)blackwavy Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to subliminal for eye color. I have a tingling around the eye area; having dreams about my irises changing color and they are vivid dreams. What's happening? I've been listening for about 2-3 weeks now.

Have you gotten any results yet? How long did you use it? What color to what color did your eyes change?
(06-25-2014, 10:30 AM)Pheobewinterbottom Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2011, 03:21 PM)blackwavy Wrote: [ -> ]I've been listening to subliminal for eye color. I have a tingling around the eye area; having dreams about my irises changing color and they are vivid dreams. What's happening? I've been listening for about 2-3 weeks now.

Have you gotten any results yet? How long did you use it? What color to what color did your eyes change?

My usage wasn't consistent. I lost the track and tried to buy a another copy, but its no longer available. Now, I listen to my own subliminal track.