Subliminal Talk

Full Version: about fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am researching about fear for a time, I used eprha v1 a while ago, and it used me to research about fear, in my dreams I was seeing a lots of symbolic thing associated with fear.
 what I found, they tell face with your fear, dont fear its not real exct. and Also found that fear hardwired our brain with certain ways, and "all alive beings has to fear" so
I am thinking maybe its not about  "Removing fear of goal" , but bypassing that fear with accepting it and just going for it. 
I know Shannon has a large informations about fear than that, and I want a question for Shannon, 
All fears are an extension of fear of death, what is the main reason to form a fear? I dont think its all about saving the being from danger. 
I would be appreciated Shannon if you answer that questions and telling us some more informations about fear thank you.
All fear stems from an imagined threat. That threat ultimately boils down to fear of death, because death is change and change represents the unknown.

There are parts of the brain that activate when you experience fear, but that does not make the brain "hard wired" for fear the way a lot of people think. It means one or more parts of the brain are capable of allowing for the experience of fear. But fear comes from imagined outcomes that threaten your deep self with changing and facing the unknown, which is imagined to be scary.

The fact is that fear comes from a sort of slippery slope thinking habit your emotional awareness has of filling the unknown with imagined potential threats.
(10-24-2019, 06:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]All fear stems from an imagined threat. That threat ultimately boils down to fear of death, because death is change and change represents the unknown.

There are parts of the brain that activate when you experience fear, but that does not make the brain "hard wired" for fear the way a lot of people think. It means one or more parts of the brain are capable of allowing for the experience of fear.  But fear comes from imagined outcomes that threaten your deep self with changing and facing the unknown, which is imagined to be scary.

The fact is that fear comes from a sort of slippery slope thinking habit your emotional awareness has of filling the unknown with imagined potential threats.

So is the point of FRM to put a stop to those emotional thinking habits of equating the unknown with death?
(10-24-2019, 06:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]All fear stems from an imagined threat. That threat ultimately boils down to fear of death, because death is change and change represents the unknown.

There are parts of the brain that activate when you experience fear, but that does not make the brain "hard wired" for fear the way a lot of people think. It means one or more parts of the brain are capable of allowing for the experience of fear.  But fear comes from imagined outcomes that threaten your deep self with changing and facing the unknown, which is imagined to be scary.

and thanks for this definition btw, gives me an idea of how to handle fear in general while I wait for FRM to be finished lol.
(10-24-2019, 12:37 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]

So is the point of FRM to put a stop to those emotional thinking habits of equating the unknown with death?

The point of FRM is to remove fear, of course. So far no one approach has been very effective on its own. The effects we get so far are from a very, and increasingly, complex combination of approaches. It sounds simple but it is anything but.
The one who fears something the most is the one who has it most activated in their vibration. And so, it is logical that they would experience it