Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3.2 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everybody,

I am back on DMSI I used early versions with little to no success so hoping this version will be different. I am on my fifth day of listening so far. 3 of the 5 days i have listened to DMSI without interruption for 4 loops. On the other 2 days i have listened to 4 loops with some interruptions.

So far only dreams are obvious and nothing in real life so far.

Day 1: Scary dream
Day 2: Semi scary dream
Day 3: Pleasant dream about a cute girl back from school (no sex just touching)
Day 4: Pleasant dream about a very cute girl that i dont know (no sex just flirting and touching)

If you have any thoughts please let me know.
Day 5: Okay Dream somewhat girl related but only flirting

I notice i can remember dreams every times i listen to DMSI. I wonder if this trend continues and if it stops (meaning i dont remember dreams) that it means DMSI stops working on me.
(10-21-2019, 10:51 PM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Day 5: Okay Dream somewhat girl related but only flirting

I notice i can remember dreams every times i listen to DMSI.  I wonder if this trend continues and if it stops (meaning i dont remember dreams) that it means DMSI stops working on me.

I haven’t used DMSI, but I find that I’ll have dreams when I start a sub, but when they stop happening is when it really kicks in.
(10-22-2019, 10:08 AM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2019, 10:51 PM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Day 5: Okay Dream somewhat girl related but only flirting

I notice i can remember dreams every times i listen to DMSI.  I wonder if this trend continues and if it stops (meaning i dont remember dreams) that it means DMSI stops working on me.

I haven’t used DMSI, but I find that I’ll have dreams when I start a sub, but when they stop happening is when it really kicks in.

Wow. amazing Paul !!
Day 7: Scary Dream 
Day 8: Sexual Dream about Heidi Klum lol 

nothing in daily life so far (nothing to write home about anyway)

now let the blooming begin
So first day of Cycle 2. I still had a scary dream last night. I hope DMSI will clear all this underlying fear though I dont understand where this fear comes from or what my subconscious is afraid of. Now I listen with headphones as it is supposed to be more effective. I guess I will switch to listening at night starting tommorow really cant afford to sit around for like 5 hours during the day. This far juding by all the other journals DMSI doesnt seem very effective for most people yet. I wonder how many more free versions will there be. Will 6g still be a free update, I sure hope so as for the vast majority the program simply is not effective yet. Will the program work better when listening to it while sleeping compared to being awake?
I have used DMSI for at least a year now and the current version since it came out. I must be stonewalling.... Therefore I am off of DMSI for now and will use free Subliminals