Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Testosterone Maximizer 5g Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm writing this quick review in the hopes that it might help out men that are going through this same issue and don't know what to do.

I was seeing a girl who was inexperienced and just didn't know what to do and how to turn me on (or maybe it was my soldier not working properly who knows).  I just couldn't get hard with her naturally and it was not easy to have sex with her.

I had bought this sub on one of the sales and I put it away and never used it.  From remembering the testimonials I read in this forum about it some mentioned better erections.  I started listening to the sub.  Next time we had sex everything went smooth and every time after that. I only started listening to it for a few days before I met her again and everything worked fine and it was the best sex we had yet. I kept listening to it and i'm currently past the one month mark.

BTW I used this sub in combination with drinking He Shou Wu tea.  Some might say maybe it was the tea that did it or some might say it was a combination of both.  But whatever it is i'll just say that I don't think it's a coincidence that when I started listening to this sub my sex issues with said girl were fixed.