Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Link to "Awakener 5.75G" not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was interested to see what this new program was all about when I noticed the post in "News".

The link in that post is broken - went ahead and searched the whole catalogue and I can't find any "Awakener" in the store at all, not even any previous versions.
(10-19-2019, 07:21 AM)Mufasa Wrote: [ -> ]Was interested to see what this new program was all about when I noticed the post in "News".

The link in that post is  broken - went ahead and searched the whole catalogue  and I can't find any "Awakener" in the store at all, not even any previous versions.

Shannon said he is going to rebuild it, as he had a few more ideas to make it even more effective.
(10-19-2019, 08:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2019, 07:21 AM)Mufasa Wrote: [ -> ]Was interested to see what this new program was all about when I noticed the post in "News".

The link in that post is  broken - went ahead and searched the whole catalogue  and I can't find any "Awakener" in the store at all, not even any previous versions.

Shannon said he is going to rebuild it, as he had a few more ideas to make it even more effective.

Gotcha - sorry for the spam then. Powers that be; feel free to delete - or leave it for clarity of others.
Yes I didn't want anyone else to buy it until I had it with this new stuff. It will be published again on the 19th or 20th of Octobe 2019. I'm working on it!