Subliminal Talk

Full Version: You can ONLY get authentic IML subs from IML: Please read this!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am hearing that there is at least one source now offering "subliminals" that they claim are programs made by a few different subliminals producers, including IML.  According to what I was told, what they are actually offering are negative subliminals designed to harm you and make these subliminals producers look bad, in an effort to kill our businesses and leave the market open for them to take over from us.

I don't know how much of that is true, but what I can tell you is this: buying and downloading subliminals from any source other than the person or company who created them ranges from foolish to downright stupid, depending on where you get them from.  Only the producer can know what they put in their subliminals, and only the producer can verify that the subliminal actually is from that producer. 

To this end, we supply SHA256 hashes of our subliminals (and MD5 before that, but that turned out not to be secure enough), and we also supply and publish the hash value of the .txt file that contains those hash values, so they can't be contaminated after the fact.  With these hashes, you will know with mathematical certainty whether or not it perfectly matches the copy sitting on the hard drive of the creator of that file.  That cryptographic hash value gives you a hard guarantee that the copy you have is exactly what I created.

You can be sure you're getting real IML subliminals if you buy and download from IML - but that is the ONLY way you can know that for a fact.

Don't be stupid.  Downloading subliminals from a torrent or "borrowing them" gives you no guarantee that those subliminals are genuine, or even safe.  Heck, they may not even be subliminals!  If you want to know for sure that you are using the real thing, and it is guaranteed safe, then always use only those subliminals you buy and download from the producer themselves.  The potential damage you could do to yourself and us otherwise isn't worth what it will cost.  And trying to save a few bucks that way could cost you a LOT more than what you would have spent if you get your hands on a faked or altered "subliminal" designed to harm you.

Only use genuine subliminals that you paid for and downloaded from the original creator of that subliminal.