Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New Subliminal request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon,

Can you make a subliminal that can help you figure out your passion and pursue it. Believe it is possible and use the law of attraction to attain it?
That is possible, to be sure, but will have to wait a ways. There is much for me to do first.
(10-13-2019, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That is possible, to be sure, but will have to wait a ways.  There is much for me to do first.

I understand that you are busy. Been struggling my whole life on that subject. I know I am not alone. If you can do it when you have time that would be great.
(10-13-2019, 10:15 AM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2019, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That is possible, to be sure, but will have to wait a ways.  There is much for me to do first.

I understand that you are busy. Been struggling my whole life on that subject. I know I am not alone. If you can do it when you have time that would be great.

I've thought about asking for this verbatim or something similar. 

I've also wondered if OF 6G would actually cause you to find it as a side effect.
I have no problem doing something like this. But I need to develop the underlying technology first, and the best path to doing that is already mapped out for the short and medium term. So this may require some months or even a year or two to be able to get to.