Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valid Tester.  Have not been on subs since bailing on 3.3 vD.  The 8 loops were just to long to get in consistently.  When on the previous version I had minor moments of what I could only perceive as "celebrity effect" and having some women really want my attention.  I felt like I was making some progress.  I wouldn't say I was executing though.  My personality seems "stubborn" for the lack of a better word, made me believe I was stonewalling.

DMSI 3.3.2
I am typing this as I am finishing my 8th day before the 4 day break.  The sub is definitely doing something as I felt intense resistance after the 7th day.  I can describe this as my subconscious being introduced to a new idea and I try and revert back to my old ways of feeling about myself or what I am worthy of in terms of what the script is trying to accomplish.  Dreams are slightly more vivid.  After 7 days, I was waiting on a female at an upscale restaurant.  She was very attractive.  The hair preening and fixing her top after almost every word was evident, but I've seen that all before so I didn't make much of it.  I was wondering why she was going to the restroom over and over.  She was with her family members, so I didn't not initiate anything outside of the scope of my job.  I did feel an incredible amount of heat in my forehead.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Going to the restroom over and over, in my experience, usually indicates one of the following:

1. She's got to pee. A lot. You see this with women who are heavily pregnant.
2. She's got to wipe up. A lot. You see this with women who are so sexually aroused they are afraid to develop a wet spot on their clothes. Not all women will do this when sexually aroused, regardless of arousal level, because not all women lubricate that much when aroused.

If there is something else, I'm not aware of it.
She might have gone to the bathroom so many times simply to fix her looks.
(10-06-2019, 05:01 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]She might have gone to the bathroom so many times simply to fix her looks.

Maybe, but if that's the case, then she's probably OCD about it.  That's not normal.  I have never seen a woman do that more than 2 times during a dinner, and even that is excessive.
(10-06-2019, 05:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2019, 05:01 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]She might have gone to the bathroom so many times simply to fix her looks.

Maybe, but if that's the case, then she's probably OCD about it.  That's not normal.  I have never seen a woman do that more than 2 times during a dinner, and even that is excessive.

Thanks for the responses.  Ya, it was more than once for say a 7-8min stretch throughout the meal.  She was not pregnant and had only had a few alcoholic drinks.  The one thing I will say is she fit just about all the characteristics I find attractive.  Due to this I had this super abnormal amount of focused heat coming from the center of my forehead.  Any idea what that was?
That would have been one or both of the snipers. Probably the Short Range Sniper.
Had a super vivid dream of going on an epsidode of murdering people and woke up with this intensity of being like ok that was a dream, but in the dream state I could feel the ramifications of what an action like murder would have on an individuals remainder of their life. Just an odd dream after the loops that had me wondering what it might mean from the subconscious and the script impact on it. ?????
Maybe it is a commentary on how the subconscious believes that it can only die and be replaced, instead of simply changing?