Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3.2: light at the end of the tunnel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have used Shannon's subliminals since 2014 and now started DMSI 3.2.2

Some background: my first contact with subliminals was in the 1990s as an 18-year old. Actually it was my first healing project. But the sub I used made me immediately so sick that I felt like daying, so I stopped it. Then a second attempt to see if this strange disease was not more than a coincidence, but I quickly developed the same terrible pain, especially in the throat. So I have been convinced since the 1990s that subliminals are extremely powerful, but also very dangerous. Then I forgot subliminals for a long time, but gave subliminals another attempt in late 2009/ early 2010 but I got very sick again (pneumonia). In the meantime I was trained in a great many healing methods, with very little success, also my health deteriorated. Then in June 2014 I found Shannon’s site and started to use some free and 5G subliminals, with at least a little bit of success. For years I had suffered from recurring infections where nothing would help and in February 2018 I tried MIR, which was able to stop this infection immediately, so I was impressed (although it failed with the next infection after that). So in February-August 2018 I ran AM 5G for a half year and I estimate I executed about one third: better than nothing, but a great many resistance symptoms e.g. headache, tiredness, bad mood… Then August 2018 – February 2019 BASE 5G for a half year, followed by DMSI, LTU 5.5G for 3 months, UMS since early July for almost 3 months and now DMSI 3.3.2.

My consistent experience with all healing methods was that I react very slowly, if at all, ‘quick methods’ never worked. This is what Shannon would label ‘stubborn personality types’. So these 6-month programs AM and BASE were just fine for me. DMSI 3.2 was almost a complete failure, in the first 2 days I felt a few of the goals on a superficial level, but that was about everything. Amazingly, the newest subs 5.75G have produced better and quicker results – thanks a lot Shannon! I felt immediately that UMS was doing something in my head, for instance. One reason for the failure of the old DMSI version was that my subconscious obviously sorted 98-99% of all women out and only targeted marriage material.

As for the new DMSI 3.3.2 my first, almost immediate reaction of day 1 was an intense fear, must be FRM at work, or rather the resistance to it? I also felt a minor TID in the days before. Actually my main motivation for running DMSI 3.3.2 was FRM 4.8 and all the other new stuff, I didn’t really care about the sexual goals, so I was almost surprised how quickly it has caused female attention in one way or another, multiple times in a few days. It’s easy to see how the filters are turned off, as now even quite young girls in their early 20s pay a lot of attention, which I of course find attractive. A man regardless of his own age always finds women aged 20-22 most attractive because they approach their fertility peak in the early 20s. But so young girls are certainly not marriage material.

On day 2 the fear was pretty much worked off. On this day I encountered cats on the streets three times, which I think has never happened before. I now also feel the effect noted by other users, too, that I am more inclined to see the beauty of women, average attractiveness going up 1-2 points. And yesterday I had a long and amazing conversation with a great woman I have admired for years. She also told me she wants to have children ASAP.

@ Shannon: your ‚advisors‘ are spiritual beings, not those in flesh? I would highly appreciate AYP partner.

Woodman
(10-02-2019, 10:49 AM)Woodman2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have used Shannon's subliminals since 2014 and now started DMSI 3.2.2

Some background: my first contact with subliminals was in the 1990s as an 18-year old. Actually it was my first healing project. But the sub I used made me immediately so sick that I felt like daying, so I stopped it. Then a second attempt to see if this strange disease was not more than a coincidence, but I quickly developed the same terrible pain, especially in the throat. So I have been convinced since the 1990s that subliminals are extremely powerful, but also very dangerous. Then I forgot subliminals for a long time, but gave subliminals another attempt in late 2009/ early 2010 but I got very sick again (pneumonia). In the meantime I was trained in a great many healing methods, with very little success, also my health deteriorated. Then in June 2014 I found Shannon’s site and started to use some free and 5G subliminals, with at least a little bit of success. For years I had suffered from recurring infections where nothing would help and in February 2018 I tried MIR, which was able to stop this infection immediately, so I was impressed (although it failed with the next infection after that). So in February-August 2018 I ran AM 5G for a half year and I estimate I executed about one third: better than nothing, but a great many resistance symptoms e.g. headache, tiredness, bad mood… Then August 2018 – February 2019 BASE 5G for a half year, followed by DMSI, LTU 5.5G for 3 months, UMS since early July for almost 3 months and now DMSI 3.3.2.

My consistent experience with all healing methods was that I react very slowly, if at all, ‘quick methods’ never worked. This is what Shannon would label ‘stubborn personality types’. So these 6-month programs AM and BASE were just fine for me. DMSI 3.2 was almost a complete failure, in the first 2 days I felt a few of the goals on a superficial level, but that was about everything. Amazingly, the newest subs 5.75G have produced better and quicker results – thanks a lot Shannon! I felt immediately that UMS was doing something in my head, for instance. One reason for the failure of the old DMSI version was that my subconscious obviously sorted 98-99% of all women out and only targeted marriage material.

As for the new DMSI 3.3.2 my first, almost immediate reaction of day 1 was an intense fear, must be FRM at work, or rather the resistance to it? I also felt a minor TID in the days before. Actually my main motivation for running DMSI 3.3.2 was FRM 4.8 and all the other new stuff, I didn’t really care about the sexual goals, so I was almost surprised how quickly it has caused female attention in one way or another, multiple times in a few days. It’s easy to see how the filters are turned off, as now even quite young girls in their early 20s pay a lot of attention, which I of course find attractive. A man regardless of his own age always finds women aged 20-22 most attractive because they approach their fertility peak in the early 20s. But so young girls are certainly not marriage material.

On day 2 the fear was pretty much worked off. On this day I encountered cats on the streets three times, which I think has never happened before. I now also feel the effect noted by other users, too, that I am more inclined to see the beauty of women, average attractiveness going up 1-2 points. And yesterday I had a long and amazing conversation with a great woman I have admired for years. She also told me she wants to have children ASAP.

@ Shannon: your ‚advisors‘ are spiritual beings, not those in flesh? I would highly appreciate AYP partner.

Woodman

That's an odd question.  What would make you think my advisors are spiritual beings?  They put their pants on one leg at a time too.  They just happen to have very specialized and advanced knowledge of some aspect or other each of what I am working on.

AYP subs will be coming in 6G.  We aren't far off testing Beast 19.
Fyi, title says "3.2.2," instead of "3.3.2."
(10-02-2019, 02:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Fyi, title says "3.2.2," instead of "3.3.2."

The two of them must have a secret release bro, lol! That's two people now, no coincidence obviously...
Around day 7 the sub suddenly ceased to work, especially the manifestations I observed in the first week. Is this stonewalling? Then on day 9 and 10 also headache, first in the right amygdala the fear center, is this FRM at work? I have had this type of amygdala pain before and it has been objectively confirmed by brain scans, but later also pain in the medulla oblongata new to me.
@Shannon: do you address specific brain areas? I suggest to include it and to target especially the fear center amygdala. Thanks.
(10-08-2019, 12:31 AM)Woodman2 Wrote: [ -> ]Around day 7 the sub suddenly ceased to work, especially the manifestations I observed in the first week. Is this stonewalling? Then on day 9 and 10 also headache, first in the right amygdala the fear center, is this FRM at work? I have had this type of amygdala pain before and it has been objectively confirmed by brain scans, but later also pain in the medulla oblongata new to me.
@Shannon: do you address specific brain areas? I suggest to include it and to target especially the fear center amygdala. Thanks.

The new FRM targets everything.  Directly and indirectly.  Interestingly it is also designed to prevent resistance headaches.  I'm wondering if this means the prevention of resistance headaches needs enhancement, or the pain isn't from resistance?

Whatever the case, the changes it is trying to make are very deep.  It's not going to be an overnight thing in this version.  In the next version, I'm aiming to make the process much, much faster.
(10-08-2019, 05:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The new FRM targets everything.  Directly and indirectly.  Interestingly it is also designed to prevent resistance headaches.  I'm wondering if this means the prevention of resistance headaches needs enhancement, or the pain isn't from resistance
I'm on day 3 of the bloom, and I have had a headache for the full 3 days, day and night. Not exactly "pain", more like extreme heaviness, but a little pain too. Also my ears today have been partially  clogged. It seems to come "from the same place". I'm thinking it's resistance to cheer me up, that it will stop at some point and that's good. But really, 3 days straight are starting to make me want to stop (I won't).
There is more for me to discover and understand, I am going to presume. But this should work, given enough time and exposure. I just want it to work a lot faster than this.
(10-08-2019, 08:36 AM)Bignoise Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2019, 05:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The new FRM targets everything.  Directly and indirectly.  Interestingly it is also designed to prevent resistance headaches.  I'm wondering if this means the prevention of resistance headaches needs enhancement, or the pain isn't from resistance
I'm on day 3 of the bloom, and I have had a headache for the full 3 days, day and night. Not exactly "pain", more like extreme heaviness, but a little pain too. Also my ears today have been partially  clogged. It seems to came "from the same place". I'm thinking it's resistance to cheer me up, that it will stop at some point and that's good. But really, 3 days straight are starting to make me want to stop (I won't).

I don’t know where you live, but we’re getting the change from late summer to real fall here this week.  That might be what’s causing your symptoms.  Happens to me every year.
(10-08-2019, 11:35 AM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]
I'm on day 3 of the bloom, and I have had a headache for the full 3 days, day and night. Not exactly "pain", more like extreme heaviness, but a little pain too. Also my ears today have been partially  clogged. It seems to came "from the same place". I'm thinking it's resistance to cheer me up, that it will stop at some point and that's good. But really, 3 days straight are starting to make me want to stop (I won't).

I don’t know where you live, but we’re getting the change from late summer to real fall here this week.  That might be what’s causing your symptoms.  Happens to me every year.

Thank you, but I'm not used to having headaches, it's very rare on me. I'm from Spain BTW, so... Same hemisphere and almost same latitude.  Blush
(10-08-2019, 11:55 AM)Bignoise Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you, but I'm not used to having headaches, it's very rare on me. I'm from Spain BTW, so... Same hemisphere and almost same latitude.  Blush

Which city? Im from madrid currently living in panama...
(10-08-2019, 12:31 PM)Yous Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2019, 11:55 AM)Bignoise Wrote: [ -> ]

Which city? Im from madrid currently living in panama...

I'm from the Canary Islands, currently living in Asturias. But let's stop kidnapping Woodman2's journal  Tongue
Day 14
I decided to start again before the full 4 days of bloom because I felt stuck, certainly the right decision, I feel better running it. Within minutes all kinds of symptoms began, again some headache (but this time mostly in the forehead) and then my left arm felt as it falls off. Also feelings of disgust and abuse in the belly, with some kind of internal battle and memories of last GF I fired two years ago, which was the biggest nightmare of all my relationships.
Pirate Then I felt the sniper firing at my neighbour, which is strange, because according to the rules it shouldn't have fired, as I didn't see her at this time, I saw her a few hours before the firing (after months of not seeing her, she was at home for vacation - student). Immediately afterwards I heard her turning off the lights to go to bed (we have about the same bedtime), before that I didn't know she  was present. Did the sniper fire because of being physically so close, as we sleep at a distance of 3-4 feet? Or was it some kind of TID, because when I heard her I saw her face in my mind, is that enough to fire? Or theoretically was she firing at me? Because obviously she hears my subliminals, too, with the walls so thin in our house that you hear people talking in the other apartment. Could double-firing create problems, e.g. too much energy projection (especially during the night) or could it even prevent action when both are passively waiting to be approached, which is the goal of the sub? Thanks Shannon for your insights.
Woodman
(10-10-2019, 11:45 PM)Woodman2 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 14
I decided to start again before the full 4 days of bloom because I felt stuck, certainly the right decision, I feel better running it. Within minutes all kinds of symptoms began, again some headache (but this time mostly in the forehead) and then my left arm felt as it falls off. Also feelings of disgust and abuse in the belly, with some kind of internal battle and memories of last GF I fired two years ago, which was the biggest nightmare of all my relationships.
Pirate Then I felt the sniper firing at my neighbour, which is strange, because according to the rules it shouldn't have fired, as I didn't see her at this time, I saw her a few hours before the firing (after months of not seeing her, she was at home for vacation - student). Immediately afterwards I heard her turning off the lights to go to bed (we have about the same bedtime), before that I didn't know she  was present. Did the sniper fire because of being physically so close, as we sleep at a distance of 3-4 feet? Or was it some kind of TID, because when I heard her I saw her face in my mind, is that enough to fire? Or theoretically was she firing at me? Because obviously she hears my subliminals, too, with the walls so thin in our house that you hear people talking in the other apartment. Could double-firing create problems, e.g. too much energy projection (especially during the night) or could it even prevent action when both are passively waiting to be approached, which is the goal of the sub? Thanks Shannon for your insights.
Woodman

First...

Quote:according to the rules it shouldn't have fired, as I didn't see her at this time, I saw her a few hours before the firing (after months of not seeing her, she was at home for vacation - student)

What rules are you referring to?  Don't fire on taken women?

If you felt the sniper firing, then:

1. It was firing because you started the program again and it was overcoming resistance that was previously in the day (I would presume, before you started a new set of loops) was preventing it from firing; or
2. It was firing at someone else whom you didn't consciously know about and who wasn't close enough to fire on previously (SRS);
3. It may have been her being affected and firing on you, but that seems unlikely.

If you expose two people and they both develop an aura and fire on each other, then it can be a really intense experience.  But it should require more than 2 people to begin being a potential issue.
Pages: 1 2