Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3.2 discussion panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any general thoughts on it?

I've been using it for four days and definitely I feel "more powerful" and confident/ The only drawback is I'm a bit crabby which is an exception since usually I can easily control my temper.
The FRM is doing it's thing. There are parts of you that don't want to let go of fear, and they're not happy with FRM doing it's thing. But now that FRM is (hopefully) powerful enough to do it's job, we can see that it appears to have people in a state of development, where they are working through the things blocking the execution of the whole script. The crabby is that part of you not happy with this happening.
Huh? It's 3.3.2 lol. :p
(10-09-2019, 07:08 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? It's 3.3.2 lol. :p

Yes, it is but I have nothing special to report so far. Nonetheless, I'm still on the sub.
That's not what I meant. But I see you edited the version number on the title now. Smile
Hi all,
    All of us that started DMSI 3.3.2 as soon as it was released are starting the second bloom period between today and tomorrow. I have been reading all the DMSI journals, and all of them point more or less in the same direction: minor improvements like being more social, appreciating girls different, anger issues, etc. However, at this point I think I have not read about anyone getting laid, which is the ultimate goal.

I think @Shannon said with this version he thinks interesting results would start happening after week 2 or 3, because of the new FRM, contrary to previous versions when many people reported the best weeks were the 2nd-3rd and then more or less the effect vanished.

I also see people starting to carpetbombing, I guess because they're not fully happy with the current progress.

I can relate to almost all the minor improvements, but at this point I'm feeling a bit disheartened. I guess the response to this would be "Just wait, the FRM is doing its job", but I would like to hear from Shannon a more detailed description of what he thinks about how things are going with this new version, because the journals are starting to sound a little like previous versions, which can be summarized in the infamous topic "All Bulls**t Aside, Who's Actually Getting Laid with DMSI" Smile

I just need to hear some words of encouragement as maybe me, among others, had the expectatives too high after reading too many months all the improvements included in this version.

This said, I'm happy with the minor improvements I'm having and I will continue the program as long as I can. It's just today I'm a bit disheartened Smile

Thanks in advance.
What I think is that the FRM isn't finished, and there's something missing still. I'm not sure exactly what, but what is happening tells me that:

1. BIG changes are being made for you guys under the hood still. What you are seeing is that "not much progress" outwardly but minor improvements" means that things are being done and accomplished, but the source of the problem is still being worked on and still stands in the way. Since things are happening, it stands to reason that the process needs more time.

2. The FRM is driving the majority of this change. The FRM is also dealing with a huge challenge, and apparently isn't finished yet.

I am still working on finding ways to improve and speed up the FRM and the program as a whole. It doesn't exactly please me to see that all the effort I have made has resulted in... a very different approach that has apparently bogged down in a very similar manner. On the other hand, some of what is happening is very encouraging.

My goal from here is to develop the FRM further, make it more effective and make it work significantly faster. I also have a couple other tricks up my sleeve, but for the time being my biggest issue is trying to understand why the FRM isn't doing what I expected it to do with regards to speed of changes it's making.

You're not going to see "getting laid" until the reasons for the blockage are dealt with. That's the job of FRM, which apparently is working, but much more slowly than I want. Although I have been toying with an idea for another experimental version of DMSI to release as a comparison tool to show me the difference between with and without certain modules active. I don't know if I am going to do that yet, and if so, when. But I am actively doing research to improve the FRM. I think once we get that right, the dam will break and DMSI will be quite successful.
@Shannon , how do you know specifically and with certainty that the performance issue with DMSI is due to fear, or broadly speaking, "resistance"?
This is a discussion we've had in the past but it's still not obvious to me why you always come to the conclusion that resistance is THE issue and not any other problems that may come into one's mind: a problem with DMIS's approach, a subcliminal<->subconscious communication problem, purely the limit of current's technologies, and so on.

Was resistance the reason why Full Body Massage didn't perform as you wanted? From the look of it, it was something else.

It has been I think 3 or 4 releases ago where you went all-in against resistance, and this led to modules and techs like FRM, The Wall, and a few others I forgot, but I (personally) do not see them paying off. The Wall, for example is all forgotten now, despite it being really hot and a promising answer to DMSI's issue back then. Now it is FRM. And before The Wall it was something else.

I just wonder if narrowing ALL the issues to "resistance" is truly the right approach.
My concerns, and note that they are purely my opinions, are that you may be fighting against a non-issue, or not as big as we think, and that these modules are actually taking away some focus from the goal of the program. I'm saying that last bit because USLM without FRM performed much, much better for me, and so is DMSI. Some interesting things that were happening with DMSI 3.1 are not happening right now with FRM enabled. Now, this may not mean much, but the lack of progress after times and times again targeting "resistance" makes me wonder.

I was away from IML a while ago but decided to try the newer version of DMSI. Well, I do not think we are truly progressing. To be blunt I don't feel anything, both internally and externally.
While I was away I tried another vendor's program and the results were quite good, on par with Self Esteem, the only 5.5G IML program that truly worked for me. The vendor has no concept of "resistance" and is not fighting tooth and nails with the subconscious mind. Seeing that different approach had made me wonder more. Maybe it boils down to me at a personal level. After all, I've never truly believed in "resistance".

Anyway, just my two cents.
I've definitely seen major internal results with this version

I've started working out at home using body weight exercises
Not masturbated since a few days before release (of the sub)
Confidence through the roof
Getting respect from lots more people now
Getting hits and iois but just no seduction from the affected

I feel it would take a few weeks for this to get hot (like a coal generator) but would then produce very good results (gradual rocket fuel)

Remember guys we are dealing with fear on multiple levels, it's been hardwired for us to have it since humanity was born. It's not going to be instant. Shannon was surprised frm is taking so long I guess that's only a good sign about how powerful this thing can get. Don't stop we are only at week 2 and I'm already feeling different from normal
(10-17-2019, 01:49 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon , how do you know specifically and with certainty that the performance issue with DMSI is due to fear, or broadly speaking, "resistance"?
This is a discussion we've had in the past but it's still not obvious to me why you always come to the conclusion that resistance is THE issue and not any other problems that may come into one's mind: a problem with DMIS's approach, a subcliminal<->subconscious communication problem, purely the limit of current's technologies, and so on.

Was resistance why Full Body Massage didn't perform as you wanted? From the look of it, it was something else.

It has been I think 3 or 4 releases ago where you went all-in against resistance, and this led to modules and techs like FRM, The Wall, and a few others I forgot, but I (personally) do not see them paying off. The Wall, for example is all forgotten now, despite it being really hot and a promising answer to DMSI's issue back then. Now it is FRM. And before The Wall it was something else.

I just wonder if narrowing ALL the issues to "resistance" is truly the right approach.
My concerns, and note that they are purely my opinions, are that you may be fighting against a non-issue, or not as big as we think, and that these modules are actually taking away some focus from the goal of the program. I'm saying that last bit because USLM without FRM performed much, much better for me, and so is DMSI. Some interesting things that were happening with DMSI 3.1 are not happening right now with FRM enabled. Now, this may not mean much, but the lack of progress after times and times again targeting "resistance" makes me wonder.

I was away from IML a while ago but decided to try the newer version of DMSI. Well, I do not think we are truly progressing. To be blunt I don't feel anything, both internally and externally.
While I was away I tried another vendor's program and the results were quite good, on par with Self Esteem, the only 5.5G IML program that truly worked for me. The vendor has no concept of "resistance" and is not fighting tooth and nails with the subconscious mind. Seeing that different approach had made me wonder more. Maybe it boils down to me at a personal level. After all, I've never truly believed in "resistance".

Puff dose make a point, There is something to be said in that it's got to be a way around what's blocking dmsi from working. Like this new version dose work it is moving in the right direction. It just need constant updates and adjustments to get to the point of something that works. And in works something that can do more than just grab attention which it dose awesomely. My two since that all power should be putting into aura and snipers with no filters or blockers or anti-sniper to get it working and getting to have a noticeable effect on people and making them take action. I think as it stands right now it brings them to the point where if i wanted to i could push it into having sex and again it should be they should be the one taking action. All this is well known, it is like Shannon said i do think given enough time something might happen after 3 months maybe. It's still too weak to see alot of noticeable changes. I will say this as just a celebrity effect sub, the effects of the celebrity effect is stunning in that area. now if only the sex part could catch up.
Dunno, I'm noticing some very promising effects even though it's only been two weeks and I'm still actively fighting some stuff in the script apparently. Effect 1) responders are waaaay more pleasant towards me in general. On the previous version, it'd usually go like this: a) very strong attraction which, in some cases, had me being cold approached even, sometimes repeatedly, b) going bonkers and starting to either game, abuse or otherwise try to get some sort of rise out of me, c) continuing point b) whilst being visibly and obviously sexually turned on by me, and by "visibly and obviously" I do mean *visibly and obviously* ( Wink ). So far, hadn't seen point b) on this version yet, neither in the TID phase nor while actively running it. This is very promising. Let's see when points a) and c) start catching up. Wink

If previous experience with earlier versions of DMSI is anything to go by in this is case, this is going to start occurring sooner or later. I also assume there's quite a bit of new stuffies and thingies in there, which we should start seeing given enough time as well.
In February I was using the version released last year for one week and I felt as if I was a demigod (my aura of confidence and feeling really sexy) and saw many beautiful women attracted to me and some even approached me to start a conversation. Then I switched to the "D" version, which I had been using till the current version was released) and it didn't do almost anything for me but ruined my AM6, WM2, SM3 results. Maybe the version I mentioned was something which is worth to be revised? I have no idea since I'm not the author of the sub and just telling what's happened to me on DMSI... so far. Let's see how the current version goes it's been only three weeks.
(10-17-2019, 02:11 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]Remember guys we are dealing with fear on multiple levels, it's been hardwired for us to have it since humanity was born. It's not going to be instant. Shannon was surprised frm is taking so long I guess that's only a good sign about how powerful this thing can get. Don't stop we are only at week 2 and I'm already feeling different from normal

Can't quote this enough. In the end it's all about results. I wouldn't mind waiting a bit if the program does what is supposed to do. Only time will tell.

Said that, I think Darkplouf pointed out an interesting matter...
(10-17-2019, 01:49 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon , how do you know specifically and with certainty that the performance issue with DMSI is due to fear, or broadly speaking, "resistance"?

Because I know what is in the script.  I know what it's designed to do.  I have spent a long, long time figuring out what's going on under the hood.  I have traced the problem over years and many, many people.  I have observed what happens each time I make a change.  That's how I know that it's based in fear.

Quote:Was resistance the reason why Full Body Massage didn't perform as you wanted? From the look of it, it was something else.

No, the reason behind FBM not achieving what I wanted turns out to be that the required instruction set is too complex and specific for a focus fire subliminal.  It's simply a matter of communicating the right specifics.

Quote:It has been I think 3 or 4 releases ago where you went all-in against resistance, and this led to modules and techs like FRM, The Wall, and a few others I forgot, but I (personally) do not see them paying off. The Wall, for example is all forgotten now, despite it being really hot and a promising answer to DMSI's issue back then. Now it is FRM. And before The Wall it was something else.

Just because people have forgotten about a particular component, doesn't mean it isn't a stepping stone to our success.  The Wall is still in place and still in play, because it makes a significant and important contribution.  I've gone as far as I can with it and it does it's job well, but there are other issues to deal with.  We won't need the Wall at all once we have FRM working properly.  The reason I am so focused on FRM is that it is the source of all the challenges we face.

You don't see them paying off because as each one pays off you stop noticing the results it gets (people naturally acclimate to things quickly and forget about them, and the Naturalizer enhances this to some degree).  The thing is, fear is an extremely complex regenerating octopus of a beast.  It grows new tentacles that become new and different kinds of fears that generate new and different problems, which generate new fears and new problems.  Chop one off and it either regrows (if you let it) or a new one grows to replace it (if you let it).  The Wall is working, but it's only stopping some of the symptoms, the responses to fear.  

We need to figure out how to end the source of the fear.  That is something many have attempted through history, but I am doubtful that anyone has ever really pulled it off; and even if they have, what I am doing is very different.  I'm not trying to end fear for and within myself only.  I'm trying to end fear within anyone and everyone who uses my subliminal.  That is exponentially more difficult.

Quote:I just wonder if narrowing ALL the issues to "resistance" is truly the right approach.

We have narrowed all this down to FEAR.  Resistance is a response to fear, and therefore fear is the root cause of the reason for failing to achieve the goals of a program.  I didn't arrive at this conclusion because I'm just throwing darts at a chart looking for what to do next.  This conclusion and focus is the result of decades of interviewing my customers and experimentation.  Why does this happen?  What happens when I do X, Y and Z?  What does that mean?  It was in 2011 that I really started realizing that the underlying problem was fear.  

That is why I started working on 6G: originally I wanted it to be powerful enough to overcome the fear, but fear is an extremely brilliant chess player.  So we need to approach fear and fear removal in a very different way than just overpowering it.  Brute force isn't the answer.  We need more power to match that of the fear, which I am currently providing, but we also need the right strategy to dealing with it, responding to it and turning it off.  That strategy, FRM 4.8 in current form, is showing signs of being effective, but not finished.  There is something we are still missing.  Research is ongoing.

Regardless, this is where the empirical results have taken us.  It's not a non-issue; it's that I made my subliminals so powerful and effective that they touch parts of you that other subliminals producers can't touch.I have two options: I can go do what they're doing (basically go back to 4G tech) or I can solve the challenge and fully unlock your true potential for achieving ALL of the goals of the program FULLY.

Its been more than a decade of work on responding to the results that 5G and up get.  Going back to 4G tech isn't going to cut it.  There is a reason nobody else is walking this path, and that's because it's a hard path to walk.  It's frustrating, expensive, time consuming and challenging in the extreme.  But when I achieve the goal, it will put my subs on a level that nobody else can touch for a long, LONG time.

Quote:I was away from IML a while ago but decided to try the newer version of DMSI. Well, I do not think we are truly progressing. To be blunt I don't feel anything, both internally and externally.

If you don't think we are truly progressing, you are welcome to use other producers' programs to achieve this goal.  

As for that vendor's "no concept of resistance", I would have to say I have seen them contradict themselves on that.  Thy claim there is no resistance, and in other places they talk about dealing with resistance to their own subliminals. 

They'd like you to believe that what I am doing is fighting tooth and nail with your subconscious, but that's not really what's happening.  I am creating a script that requires full execution.  The power level of the script is such that it will touch some incredibly deep and primal parts of your awareness, as I said before.  Those parts are very difficult to deal with because of how they understand things.  They react by fighting tooth and nail out of fear, and they block the execution as a result.  That is not the program fighting you, that is you fighting the program.  

The program is just a set of static instructions.  Those instructions have to be able to deal with the reactions of several different types and layers of awareness, all with different points of view, cognitive abilities, types of logic and beliefs.  That is why I had to invent polymorphic scripting.

It also has to be "everything to everyone" in terms of accomplishing its goal with ALL of those layers, which may have entirely different points of view, sets of beliefs and resulting responses.  The reason for this is that my programs are so powerful and advanced.  The 4G stuff didn't get this deep, didn't trigger the fears because it didn't have the potential to create real, lasting changes.  That quest for permanent results was part of what led me to create 5G, actually.  So I contend that what you're seeing from "other vendors" is an approach that simply isn't powerful enough to trigger that sort of change, which apparently represents an existential threat to the deepest parts of the subconscious if it is not presented correctly, which triggers fear, which results in resistance.  I only need to figure out how to present it properly at this point, and we should be done.  

I find it amusing that you have "never truly believed in 'resistance'".  You display it in spades.  If Self Esteem is the only 5.5G+ IML program that truly worked for you, then you obviously refused to execute the script of the others.  That is a simple, indisputable fact.  If that is the case, and resistance doesn't exist, then... why are other people executing?  Why are you not?  And why Self Esteem?  What it sounds like to me is that your subconscious has created an elaborate game for you to play with logic here in order to avoid having to face the real reason you're not executing most of my subs so far.  

If you "don't believe in resistance" while resisting the execution of the majority of programs, what does that logically get you?  A free pass to blame someone or something else for the lack of result?  It's not you resisting because there's no such thing?  Maybe if you accepted the idea of fear based resistance, it would lead to something that you're afraid of, like discovering how to execute?  Logically, if I set in front of you a set of instructions and you refuse to execute them, you are resisting the execution of those subliminals.  

By Mirriam-Webster's dictionary definition, which is:

Quote:Definition of resist
 (Entry 1 of 2)

intransitive verb
to exert force in opposition

transitive verb
1to exert oneself so as to counteract or defeat (he resisted temptation)

2to withstand the force or effect of (material that resists heat)

YOU ARE RESISTING WHEN YOU REFUSE TO EXECUTE THE SCRIPT.

So, notwithstanding self delusion and/or self deception, resistance logically does exist, it is logically within plain view of all of us, and it is logically a response to fear (at some level) of the results of executing.

Your point of view on this can only come from irrational thinking and some degree of self deception.  Self deception is a form of resistance that is used by the irrational subconscious to defend itself from a perceived threat.  Deception being the reverse of truth, and there being a polarity here where a thing is either true or false, we can safely presume in response that the deception is an attempt to defend from the truth.  And logically, the truth is, executing the script would achieve something that some deep and instinctual part of you believes is a threat to it's existence, and therefore something to be feared and resisted at any cost.  Therefore, it must deceive your conscious mind into believing that "there is no such thing as resistance" because you can't change what you believe doesn't exist.

That said, if you get results from someone else's subs, by all means, use what works for you.  Mine are in a transitionary state right now.  They don't work for everyone at the moment.  But you can't be serious telling me there's no progress to see when even CatMan is seeing some progress.

Whatever works for you.  Go get 'em.
Pages: 1 2 3 4